What's new

Public outburst against paid & corrupt Indian Media: NDTV

The best news channel is Undoubtabely TIMES NOW. its the most unbiased, mature, sincere, and sharp news channel.

And arnab goswami is a "MONK AMONG MUGHALS IN MEDIA."

Not always Arnab in un-biased. He also avoid asking tough question to congress, but he lambasts on the BJP even for minor mistakes. Mostly the Indian media is pro congress or better say on the payroll of congress.

Basically all media particularly electronic media needs serious course correction.

Watch Loksabh TV. I think it is the most anti-govt news channel.

Regarding paid channel, as NDTV is supporting Congress, CNN-IBN also worked with BJP to create a drama to destabilize the Govt.

I think u are referring to Cash for Vote scam sting in context of CNN IBN...............

What else we need to destabilize the govt... a spate of scams are not enough to get it unseated.
How come a news sting be bigger than all the Family Scam

Times now also supports Jayalalitha but dont know why.

vinod dua live on ndtv is the best and zee news

I have seen this Vinod dua very very sympathetic to Gandhi family....using emotional rants for more than one instance for Rahul Gandhi and priyanka....... :)

Though he has been a very severe critic of policies of government.....

Journalists do act as conduits between protagonists, often at the risk of their own credibility, and sometimes, even personal safety. Recently, Karan Thapar came out of the closet - not that one - revealing his role in the telephone fiasco during 26/11.

Shall we call Karan a pimp now. Barkha is a victim of a series of some very unfortunate incidents and as you have correctly pointed out, she has herself added fuel to the fire. Sure, she deserves admonishment. But seriously, sloganeering in the middle of the street? Give me a effing break.

hehehe.. grow up. and listen to the tapes again pls. these r only few tapes that r leaked which have revealed so much. wonder what will happen if all the tapes r made public.

Not always Arnab in un-biased. He also avoid asking tough question to congress, but he lambasts on the BJP even for minor mistakes. Mostly the Indian media is pro congress or better say on the payroll of congress.

but he is better than others.

I am not journalist. But am a professional like her, in other field. We all make mistakes.
Your punishment seems too harsh, equivalent to ICC ban for srilankan captain for lying(?) when they needed to toss the coin twice.

do you give second chance who rapes someone by mistake? Same here but the country is raped...

Times Now is most sensational news maker, blowing up things beyond. However they aren't biased [as far as I've observed]. Same Times Now which covered Anna hazare episode, covered the Anna vs Baba Ramdev verbal duel and guess what, made that too sensational - with live panels, repeat telecasts etc.....

Overall I like this devil though :-) for every mistake by any one is brought to public...

Overall, this is the best week any Indian can ask for....public standing against our Netas and corrupt media....i think Indians are getting their voice back

no, they dont. it will b great if they do so, cause this corrupt dmk dont deserve to b in power. but they r unbiased. they critisise Dmk for obvious reasons.

but he is better than others.

Yea ... Arnab is good, but there are others good also..like Nidhi Razdan.. I am admiring her even though she is from NDTV. But genuine people dont have much recognition in market.

We are getting Indian news channels here, all bloody BS news, just ludicrous.

I say some one take a stick.. aur inke Pachwade pai 2 marre....

Back
Top Bottom