What's new

Public outburst against paid & corrupt Indian Media: NDTV

When and where did this happen?

Though she deserves worse than this.

With Bharaka incident ndtv lost its credibility ..Sometimes I feel it a very pro congress news channel.

When and where did this happen?

Though she deserves worse than this.

जन लोकपाल बिल पर मिली पहली सफलता को आम लोगों ने उत्सव की तरह मनाया. इंडिया गेट पर हजारों की संख्यां में लोग जुटे थे. वहाँ बरखा दत्त भी पहुच गयीं. बरखा के 'कार्यक्रम' शुरू होने से पहले ही जनता ने उन्हें खदेड़ दिया... बरखा दत्त वापस जाओ, बरखा दत्त को जेल में भेजो,बेईमान पत्रकार हाय हाय... जैसे नारों से इंडिया गेट हिल उठा...

बरखा मुंह छिपा के एक कोने में दुबक गयीं. तब NDTV के संजय अहिरवाल बरखा की पैरवी में लोगों के बीच आए. लेकिन जनता ने उनकी भी एक न सुनी. NDTV को कार्यक्रम समेट कर रफू चक्कर होना पड़ा.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

With Bharaka incident ndtv lost its credibility ..Sometimes I feel it a very pro congress news channel.

Replace somtime with everytime ....thats fit better

जन लोकपाल बिल पर मिली पहली सफलता को आम लोगों ने उत्सव की तरह मनाया. इंडिया गेट पर हजारों की संख्यां में लोग जुटे थे. वहाँ बरखा दत्त भी पहुच गयीं. बरखा के 'कार्यक्रम' शुरू होने से पहले ही जनता ने उन्हें खदेड़ दिया... बरखा दत्त वापस जाओ, बरखा दत्त को जेल में भेजो,बेईमान पत्रकार हाय हाय... जैसे नारों से इंडिया गेट हिल उठा...

बरखा मुंह छिपा के एक कोने में दुबक गयीं. तब NDTV के संजय अहिरवाल बरखा की पैरवी में लोगों के बीच आए. लेकिन जनता ने उनकी भी एक न सुनी. NDTV को कार्यक्रम समेट कर रफू चक्कर होना पड़ा.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Thats good.

She is congress's representative in Journalists guise. No wonder she is corrupt.

That's true..However, it is not limited to ndtv.There are many news channels like this..Specially regional language news channels some political parties own these channels so you can imagine how they shield their political parties.

I think she is a good journalist. Sad to see her selling her soul though.
Even then, I like her show "We the people". Some journalists do not allow others to speak, and hog as much bandwidth as they can. Some are too loud.
Example: Mr Goswami of Times Now. Even Rajdeep is too loud sometimes(Although not offensive)
Barkha allows the guests to speak, just mediates among them.

Im thinking starting my own news media thru internet only....any suggestions/ideas/ help would be welcomed....thanks.

Im thinking starting my own news media thru internet only....any suggestions/ideas/ help would be welcomed....thanks.

Thats great. I have full support to you for that. I think before starting that news channel you can discuss this with the IAC management on face book. im sure they would also support you in this.

Yar maja aa gaya ye sunke.

NDTV and Hindustan Times ruined Indian media's neutral policy.

Oh com'on. Indian media never had a spine, unlike pakistani media.
"when they were asked to bend, they chose to crawl" --- Lal Krishna Advani on conduct of a majority of the press in India during the days of the infamous Emergency

Back
Top Bottom