What's new

PTM's new venom against Punjabis and calling for armed rebellion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you can't just criticize Mods, Iran , Shia , Afghani , Pathans etc
You can criticize the Iranian or Saudi government or politicians/leaders, you can't criticize Shia or Sunni.

You can criticize Afghan government or politicians/leaders etc, but don't generalize or attack all Afghans.

You can criticize the PTM or ANP or PTI or PMLN or PPP or MQM, but don't generalize and criticize Pashtun, Punjabis, Sindhis or Urdu speakers.

Those are not hard rules to follow.

There is a small street in Peshawar called Qisa khwani bazar. 23 bomb blasts in that 200-250 meter long bazar throughout WOT. If it was all about Punjabis then we would have seen such things in lahore or Karachi, not Peshawar. There is a difference between rscism and terrorism.. Many Pashtoon are racist towards punjabis but no racist Pashtoon wamt you dead. The terrorist one do. And on the terrorism front Pashtoon are not alone. Karachi had its own gangs and violence thanks to many parties. Pashtoon were one of them but kt the sole owners of terror. Iran backed liyari gangs, PPP backed gangs, rao, TTP, alqaeda, Anti shia groups, and Pashtoons. Punjab had Punjabi taliban. Rumors are PMLN led govt in Punjab struck a deal with them to avpid violence. I am curious what was offered. Zia ul haq was not yousafzai, he brought this on us. You all feel proud saying we defeated USSR. But at what cost? KP suffering si ce 40+ years due to large afghan population in our province. Pashtoon tribes fought along ISI to destroy USSR. Who tauggt these mountan livers that they can destroy nations and empires? Similarly, Al zulfiqar was not led by any Shinwari.

Bottom line : is hamaam me sab nangy hy. Racism and terrorism ko alag jaan ky chaly hamary dost hazraat to kisi ki dil azaari na ho. Me aik nationalist Pashtoon hun or is thread pe logo ki ray jaan ky takleef ho rahe.
Everyone suffered,

KPK and Karachi the most...
Soviet War Mujahideens weren’t only comprised of Afghanis and Pakhtuns, Many people throughout Pakistan went there, Some came back alive, Most never returned. That was an Official Call for Jihad, People Being the Same “Jazbay walay Muslims”, Went in to fight for the Honor of Islam and Pakistan/Afghanistan.

You can criticize the Iranian or Saudi government or politicians/leaders, you can't criticize Shia or Sunni.

You can criticize Afghan government or politicians/leaders etc, but don't generalize or attack all Afghans.

You can criticize the PTM or ANP or PTI or PMLN or PPP or MQM, but don't generalize and criticize Pashtun, Punjabis, Sindhis or Urdu speakers.

Those are not hard rules to follow.
Well Summarized.

This is an unfortunate trend that is being going on for a while and it has became kinda fashion to abuse Punjabis, their culture, language and their way of life

In normal universe this would be called racism. And trust me in Pakistan everyone is a racist. Just think about people names that we call. Oye alam chana, oye alhrot, oye lamby, oye choty, oye moty, oye machis ki teli, oye takly, oye kaaly, oye angraiz.... Everyone is a racist. Many pathan think Punjabis fart, but then there are punjabis who are racist among themself. Arain, sheikh, jatt, jangli, butt etc. Sheikh ho or kanjos na ho to maar do, arain ho or ye na ho to maar do etc.. And these are for fun. Just go through your memory and think of 10 jokes that you used to laugh on. I bet 6 would be on Pathans. And its fun. I like such jokes. So its a national level thing. And we all are. Part of it. Part of Racism too and terrorism too.

Everyone suffered,

KPK and Karachi the most...
Soviet War Mujahideens weren’t only comprised of Afghanis and Pakhtuns, Many people throughout Pakistan went there, Some came back alive, Most never returned. That was an Official Call for Jihad, People Being the Same “Jazbay walay Muslims”, Went in to fight for the Honor of Islam and Pakistan/Afghanistan

In normal universe this would be called racism. And trust me in Pakistan everyone is a racist. Just think about people names that we call. Oye alam chana, oye alhrot, oye lamby, oye choty, oye moty, oye machis ki teli, oye takly, oye kaaly, oye angraiz.... Everyone is a racist. Many pathan think Punjabis fart, but then there are punjabis who are racist among themself. Arain, sheikh, jatt, jangli, butt etc. Sheikh ho or kanjos na ho to maar do, arain ho or ye na ho to maar do etc.. And these are for fun. Just go through your memory and think of 10 jokes that you used to laugh on. I bet 6 would be on Pathans. And its fun. I like such jokes. So its a national level thing. And we all are. Part of it. Part of Racism too and terrorism too.

In theory what you are saying is correct and it indeed will fall under the category of racism. But there is a culture of jugat bazi in Punjab, and if you are Punjabi you would know that it's not derived out of disgust or hatred but rather to just have fun. This argument that i am presenting is cultural thing of Punjabis and this would mingle two different arguments that we are talking here. So lemme keep this for another thread for further discussion.

it pashtun vs punjabi, then ill come down hard. Also the reason pashtuns are in other cities is because they take risk and are not scared, no one has stopped punjabis from living in Peshawar or charsadda.
Bro listen carefully do you remember many cases, where poor labors from Punjab were take off from buses and were shot dead .. there are many pashtoons in punjab... do u think if You or pashtoon comes hard on punjabis or any other people they will sit still and let u kill them or any thing else.. if u r telling others not blame all pashtoons u should do the same.. don't make threats that u will do this or that. Condemn these PTM fools and try to unite people..

But there is a culture of jugat bazi in Punjab, and if you are Punjabi you would know that it's not derived out of disgust or hatred but rather to just have fun.

I watch Punjabi stage shows sinceamy years. Mazakrat amd khabardar, chanmel 42 jaani show too.. I know what you talking about. Amd i have seen some pretty much disturning jugats on stage but everyone laugh because its for fun (though some not fit for society).

Alam chana, machis ki teeli, patla, mota, ganja etc are not races. Arain shaikh etc are also not races. And jokes are also not problem. Problem is this politics of race/ethnicity.

Bro listen carefully do you remember many cases, where poor labors from Punjab were take off from buses and were shot dead

Because we were in the middle of a fcuking war. Our districts were overrun by taliban. Is it that hard to understand?

I watch Punjabi stage shows sinceamy years. Mazakrat amd khabardar, chanmel 42 jaani show too.. I know what you talking about. Amd i have seen some pretty much disturning jugats on stage but everyone laugh because its for fun (though some not fit for society).

If you ever come to punjab, you will see it that brothers do jugats on each other, uncles and even aunties. I remember listening some from our grandmas. And it is definitely something other ethnicities may won't understand or find inappropriate at times, but same is for them; lots of things of their culture Punjabis won't understand and may find them different and IMO that's the beauty of a multi ethnic society that you accept each other and celebrate that diverse culture. That's the thing i love about Pakistan that it's not an ethnic or language driven country.

Opened now. Had to go through all the posts.

so this justifies killing punjabis.. and mind ur language i can say very bad words than (Fc kking ).
He's not justifying the killing of Punjabis. I think he's just pointing out that the region was in the middle of a war and overrun by terrorists and those killings were by terrorists.

There have been far more non-combatant Punjabis killed by terrorist groups in Balochistan.

Thread closed.

We really are not mature enough as a nation to have this discussion. The topic of the thread was PTM's racism, and this has turned into people with their own biases bashing other ethnic groups or generalizing and dredging up racist tropes.

Its been more than 70 yrs n still some ppl stuck in racist mentality. Its really stupid to blame pashtuns because pashtuns suffered the most too, those 70,000 deaths meantioned are majority pashtuns. PTM is hated by pashtuns the most, they been pelted with stones by same pashtuns. While punkabis like PMLN sit with them and call them allies, then why the racism.
I am careful with my words but wont take generalization and words like living in changez khan era and bachabazi.
please avoid personal insults and sarcasm. this destroys otherwise a very valid argument.

this is a suggestion to you as well @Brass Knuckles and @Ace of Spades

your posts will be deleted and warnings handed over if you dont stop trading insults and racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom