What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

@Luftwaffe

8db296f5b11c63fa8fdf288d.jpg

Not interested to discuss anything with noon league followers.

You guys follow a leader who doesn't want to talk to anyone, its HIS WAY or the ENTIRE country goes and hits the highway. How stupid is that? This is the SAME personality that I saw him having back in his days of cricket. You can't do shi*t with this attitude in a country with so much diversity and different opinions. You have to take people with you and respect others too. This guy can't run anything as he doesn't know how to cooperate and negotiate like a leader.
His followers (you as an example and many others) have failed to have ONE conversation with me and argue your position or accept wrong and unconstitutional stance on destroying the system and damaging people's future and an entire country economy. You guys read scripts, when its ended and your brain can't comprehend REAL questions, you guys tell the other "don't quote me" or start writing personal insults.

Some of you have said if IK waits for his turn, he'll be too old to be a PM, I've heard this many times. My answer: ARE YOU *****ING serious??? You are ruining an entire system and risking billions in economic loss, and bad global press and risking 200 MILLION people's future because of your leaders' age and that he MUST be a PM or else???

This mentality that doesn't care for others, shouldn't work outside of each of your households. Let alone at a country level. So stupid

Last edited:
BvGWvo4CUAAN6rz.jpg

hmmmm eik gana yaaad aa gaya......"janay wallay raay loot aaoo zara rukh jaooo" :D

You guys follow a leader who doesn't want to talk to anyone, its HIS WAY or the ENTIRE country goes and hits the highway. How stupid is that? This is the SAME personality that I saw him having back in his days of cricket. You can't do shi*t with this attitude in a country with so much diversity and different opinions. You have to take people with you and respect others too. This guy can't run anything as he doesn't know how to cooperate and negotiate like a leader.
His followers (you as an example and many others) have failed to have ONE conversation with me and argue your position or accept wrong and unconstitutional stance on destroying the system and damaging people's future and an entire country economy. You guys read scripts, when its ended and your brain can't comprehend REAL questions, you guys tell the other "don't quote me" or start writing personal interests.

Some of you have said if IK waits for his turn, he'll be too old to be a PM, I've heard this many times. My answer, ARE YOU *****ING serious??? You are ruining an entire system and risking billions in economic loss, and bad global press and risking 200 MILLION people's future because of your leaders' age and that he MUST be a PM or else??? This mentality that doesn't care for others, shouldn't work outside of each of your households. Let alone at a country level. So stupid

Yes we do....do you have a problem with that? For an American you sure sure are obsessed with Imran Khan and Pakistan. Give it a rest will you. We are tired of hearing the same old crap from you. Its like a broken record that keeps on playing the same line again and again.

Let me tell you something Mr. American, we dont need you or your ****** of a president telling us what to do. You have disrespected Imran Khan enough times. Now its on you and i will respond to you in the same fashion that the likes of you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
@IceCold

Argue with @orangzaib content, not him. That's rule of debate. If you don't like what you are hearing, then feel free to leave this forum. This is grown-up forum. The better way to reply him @orangzaib is through debating with his content and proving him wrong, not resorting to personal tactic about him which doesn't help furthering your point. Addressing prior to the valuable concerns raised by @orangzaib earlier would be good start. no offense.

@IceCold

Argue with @orangzaib content, not him. That's rule of debate. If you don't like what you are hearing, then feel free to leave this forum. This is grown-up forum. The better way to reply him @orangzaib is through debating with his content and proving him wrong, not resorting to personal tactic about him which doesn't help furthering your point. Addressing prior to the valuable concerns raised by @orangzaib earlier would be good start. no offense.

Before lecturing me on what to do, better re-read his post. He labels every one who follows IK as stupid. What is left there to debate and why? For him to be claiming all american and to hell with Pakistanis, i just asked him why the obsession? What stake does he have in Pakistan, who is he to tell us whom should be we follow as a leader? Stating opion is one thing ranting another.

Just because his and your point of view agree on bashing IK, does not make him right and you dont need to act as a cheerleader for him.

Before lecturing me on what to do, better re-read his post. He labels every one who follows IK as stupid. What is left there to debate and why? For him to be claiming all american and to hell with Pakistanis, i just asked him why the obsession? What stake does he have in Pakistan, who is he to tell us whom should be we follow as a leader? Stating opion is one thing ranting another.

Just because his and your point of view agree on bashing IK, does not make him right and you dont need to act as a cheerleader for him.

If you read your own post, you will realize that you are actually proving him right. Again, no substance from your debate point of veiw.

@orangzaib highlights the consequence of holding march [by Imran khan] including PTI's inept political affairs [leader of PTI] do leave negative impact on Pakistan and its economy. So far, his point hasn't been addressed prior to the concerns raised above.

What do you do? Talk about @orangzaib. It is not obsession with imran when the on-going situation has everything to do with Imran khan, and Qadri to some extent.

If you read your own post, you will realize that you are actually proving him right. Again, no substance from your debate point of veiw.

@orangzaib highlights the consequence of holding march [by Imran khan] including PTI's inept political affairs [leader of PTI] do leave negative impact on Pakistan and its economy. So far, his point hasn't been addressed prior to the concerns raised above.

What do you do? Talk about @orangzaib. It is not obsession with imran when the on-going situation has everything to do with Imran khan, and Qadri to some extent.

I have no problem in debating with someone who as a stake in Pakistan, I also have no problem debating with someone who does not have a stake in Pakistan but i do have a problem debating someone who

a) generalises people based on their preference
b) Disrespects Imran Khan
c) Has nothing to do with Pakistan (or at least this what he claims)

I have avoided so far debating with him or others to avoid this useless debate that we have entered now and derailed the whole thread, however there is a certain limit of patience specially when some outsider disrespects my leader. You can disagree with his policies, but calling him names, thats just about it. If you cant understand this we have nothing more to debate.

Back
Top Bottom