What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

f364a85f4329dac0c5f7fcaad175f0f6.jpg

Police arrests dozens of PTI workers in Islamabad http://goo.gl/1dMYDL

p.s. despite court orders, this is how pmln obey law !

Base less speech of PM today.
He just trolling with peoples of Pakistan.
He try to declare him self out of any sin & crime behind parliament status & co ...
"Choor Machiey Soor":ph34r:
when pm see every matter & resulting circumstances than why he try to declare this Dharna is base less.
These peoples ask for there right & if any one got seat he or she is responsible for answering public.
Pakistan got every thing we need but due to lack of intellectual leadership we do not got any thing.
As per my previous revels in poverty eliminations design i alert for upcoming pop figure & possible need in placement, if there leaders quarreling in political desk than noting can avail for up coming generation. That,s mean we will found poverty as crisis for all classes.
This decade is judgmental and working decade for Pakistan if you don't like to be India in matter of society.:smart:

Simply if don't work today will found noting in coming future in Pakistan, So this factor is very sensitive.

If a normal disaster of flood in Pakistan can destroying most of area in Pakistan and emergency working need than this upcoming tension can distracting Pakistan all all phases.
We don't need any more division of provinces even we don't working to resource development sector.
Any government and country rely on Resources what ever belong to but not run country merely publishing currency.
:pakistan:

This is time to serve for country. IK in Punjab found massive linguistic opposition, same like other provinces.
These peoples hold their cast, class & sub cast beliefs such as Punjabi, Bolch, Paktons, Sindhi etc etc.
No one exactly knows when the wolf come and eats all goats. This Wolf will attack on them via these elements.
I think as Pakistani, but not every person support political party on country interests.
IK and PTI found this challenge in entire Pakistan.
Those who are with him are very educated & already know how to survive, due to their mentality, and not derailing in any movement.
These peoples are not illiterate but stand and stay for Pakistan, me also with them.
I leave my various relations behind this Pakistan movement, when we leave our relation behind personal matters so why not we leave our relation behind Pakistan.
So I am very upset due to Police response and almost before I leave my relation with Police, so here after this event my heart broke when I saw how they strike on Educated class than I stay away from my remind relations. Now I feel free.
God save Pakistan even we are inside or out side of country.
But this is the last chance of country to take it way out from all tensions.
All political desk need to resolve this problem via mutual consensus & PM resign against country interests and don’t exaggerating tension, coz this tension rise and led toward any collapses & loss of life's. Don’t give tensions to KAKI force Army.
They leave his chair until investigation will not complete, if he will not, he further found many attachment losses.
All the best,
Pakistan Zinda Bad……….

Feel bad for PTI supporters now that everything has been unearthed as a shortcut plan to become PM. Pity.

And your leader is starting to avoid MQM :lol:

unlike your MQM fooling their supporters yet again on issues.. doing protests against PTI for not supporting altaf's demand...bhai Sindh govt mein coalition partner ho, koe bill hi lay ao...debate hi kerwa lo..bewakoof tou na banao mqm supporters ko :lol:

Back
Top Bottom