What's new

PTI working in Karachi

Every one counts..

overall Pakistan is alot better than most countries on the planet and yes say this because i have travel around the world a fair bit..

Yes i do believe we can over come our difficultiies and there does exist significant good in the country . The fact we are talking about is a good sign. look at the hindu indians , absolultely no remore on the evil they have done, if you ask me i think indians have no future.
Off the topic: Indians have future, cuz they are hardworking. India has no future, because India as an state lacks basic thinking and respect to basic human things.
And as Hindi will try to takeover, other languages will revolt.
And as always, Bengal will start that.
Edit: May be Maharashtra first. Allah knows better. Before Muslims, India was divided due to short term thinking of locals. This will happen again. The education that doesn't change thinking, and doesn't teach to curb the very instinct of individuals, is useless. You know what I mean?

Last edited:
Wonderful Job. I hope Karachi city will see good days. The city of lights and opportunities must be given its due importance. I also hope this will become a wake up call for those Sindhi Waderas in their assembly to realize the urgent need of attention to matters which should have been resolved 20 years back.

PTI is no less. PTI is just an extension of Afghan war mentality. PTI brought people from all over the Pakistan. I am sorry to say, the genocide that Zia ul Haq started, PPP carried, PTI is just continuing.... But I think Karachiites will realise it the hard way.

If you don't believe me then just look where almost all PTI political heads in Karachi were living some 7 years ago. I can give you the names : Merdan, Charsadda, Mianwali, Deraghazi khan, faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Wazirabad and so on.

Only one person in my whole life have managed to fool me so far. And Pti is certainly is not that.
And the target killers and bhatta khors of MQM get a pass, nice...no wonder Karachi is a $hithole, it's largest ethnic group fell for a ethno-terrorist charlatan...

And the target killers and bhatta khors of MQM get a pass, nice...no wonder Karachi is a $hithole, it's largest ethnic group fell for a ethno-terrorist charlatan...
Our police also taking bhatta.

Back
Top Bottom