What's new

PTI working in Karachi

If Prime Minister of Pakistan , suspects that Provincial Government is not doing enough for a region , he can suggest a review from a Panel , which can eventually decide Federal Intervention as part of constitution.

Constitution of Pakistan states clearly when there will be conflict of interest between Federal Level vs Provincial Level , Federal Interest will always be "FIRST"

Federal Law Passed in Parliament Takes more importance over any Law or resolution Passed in Provincial Parliament
:big_boss: Says it right here !!!

Prime Minister can force Karachi to be a Federal State and Pass a law in Parliament . Sindh Can't do much
Part of 18th Amendment Code
View attachment 785949

Simple English:
"Federal Resolution Passed by Parliament at Federal Level will Null and Void any Resolution passed by Provincial Assembly"

Technically if Prime Minister Imran Khan , passes a Law from Federal Level , that states Karachi must be a "Federal Region" no law at Province Level can go against it it will be considers Void = cancelled

There is nothing PPP can do to prevent Karachi being a Federal Economic City Zone

I am really surprised why no one at Federal Level has ever executed this Part of Constitution may be they never realized this line exists !!

Very Simple Process :big_boss:

1- Prime Minister Imran Khan , asks one of his ministers in Federal Assembly to bring forth a Law , which demands Karachi to be converted to Federal City

2- Bill is proposed in Parliament from PTI

3- Voting is done if Passed , Karachi gets status for Federal City and Own Administration

4- Sindh Assembly can attempt to change this appointment but they won't be able to contest it because their Law is less in value vs Federal Resolution . They can debate about it in Sindh Assembly but they won't be able to change the Federal Level decision.

5- After Karachi is a Federal City they get their own budget

If your implying above which is said to be correct, then the federal government needs to do this soon as possible, I'm sure that will do wonders, but then you will have Pee Pee Pee crying and then join the PDM to topple the federal government.

But if you want to compare, Lahore is till getting more money than karachi
How Lahore is getting more money?, Please explain, Karachi got an 1100 billion package from the federal govt. But what Lahore did get.? Nothing. There is no such package for Lahore from the federal govt.

I told you. Pmlund is an ethnic racist party but your world starts from lahore and ends it there. Pmlund is a punjabi party. Pmlund choose Pm from shareefs. Pmlund choose ministers from punjab. Pmlund choose CM punjab from shareefs. But a die hard pmlunder can't understand. You can hate ppp as much as you can but people from Balochistan sindh pushtun kashmir still like bhuttos and Ppp except punjab now.

Did you visited lahore and karachi both at the same time? Damn lahore is still cleaner roads are still better. Can't you see where the money goes in?
Here comes another Punjabi hater. Don't drag you eternal hate for Punjab coated in the shape of politics here. Such a retarded approach by cursing development progress of the largest metropolitan city in a country with generic explanations/assumptions. You blood boils on cleaner roads of Lahore, but your blood will have sweetening sensations after able to digest disastrous projects of BRT which cost 3 metros of Punjab. Just read the Peshawar High Court's report regarding BRT published in 2020. Maybe you shall feel better than.

Last edited:
Pakistan should develop and make Hub in Balochistan Karachi 2.0. Hub is very close to Karachi so it can use Karachi’s ports and people living in Karachi or Hub can travel between the cities. Karachi is already overpopulated we should move some of Karachis residents to Hub and make all new businesses open factories in Hub instead of Karachi.

Criticising Pmlund means criticising punjab? Damn. Imran Khan is from Lahore and he is from punjab and I supported this guy. Pmlund is a racist ethnic party. Rest is bullshit.

Since 2013 Lahore has a PM till 2021 and Lahore had a CM called shahbaz for 5 years. Whole development funds of Punjab was invested in Lahore. Under the leadership of Bara ganja whole federal development funds was invested in Lahore. But still making nuise? Yeah we saw 1100 billion package and money is going into establishment pocket, PPP pti pocket and remaining goes to fukcing no where.

See you are a typical example of how propaganda can reinforce selective perceptions. Watch your language. You are not attending PTI Jalsa here, this is an international forum which has thousand of senior members including ladies. I cannot get indulged further with your level. Your posts are reported. Cheers.

1634645401964.png

karachi deserve far far better

Decentralized of power from Provinces to City and districts.
  • District should be responsible for maintaining Parks
    District should be responsible for building and maintaining Inner roads
  • City should be responsible for building and maintaining majors roads and flyovers.
  • Federal government should be responsible for highways.
  • City should be responsible for sewerage lines and Water supply
  • District should be responsible for building maintaining Schools within District, hiring of teachers, etc.
  • City should be responsible for building maintaining of Colleges/Universities
  • District should be responsible for building and maintaining Clinics.
  • City should be responsible for Hospitals.
  • City should be responsible for Police.
  • Federal government should be responsible for media (TV Channels), Print and Social media.

Take whatever we can. PPP has destroyed karachi. Went to sewerage, water board, garbage collector all crying for funds.

PPP is the enemy of karachi.
No sir we love our party
God bless we were recently save from crisis
Screenshot_20211012-024809_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20211011-105251_Facebook.jpg

PTI is no less. PTI is just an extension of Afghan war mentality. PTI brought people from all over the Pakistan. I am sorry to say, the genocide that Zia ul Haq started, PPP carried, PTI is just continuing.... But I think Karachiites will realise it the hard way.

If you don't believe me then just look where almost all PTI political heads in Karachi were living some 7 years ago. I can give you the names : Merdan, Charsadda, Mianwali, Deraghazi khan, faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Wazirabad and so on.

Only one person in my whole life have managed to fool me so far. And Pti is certainly is not that.

If I were in Karachi, I would have posted the pictures of Korangi Malir and Landhi. And we are PTI voters.

One word: kachray ka dhyr.

All political parties have ruined us.

Whenever I think of Pakistanis, I think of a people who are unjust to core. Who have no moral values and zero sense of mutual coexistence(and afghanis have even increased that).

I literary pray that may Allah replace whole of Pakistanis with some better people, who are better humans than us. We didn't deserve such a wonderful place. We never did.

true .. but there are a large number of Pakistanis wanting to make Pakistan a better place

That might include you, perhaps me as well. Do we count?

Every one counts..

overall Pakistan is alot better than most countries on the planet and yes say this because i have travel around the world a fair bit..

Yes i do believe we can over come our difficultiies and there does exist significant good in the country . The fact we are talking about is a good sign. look at the hindu indians , absolultely no remore on the evil they have done, if you ask me i think indians have no future.

Back
Top Bottom