What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

اردو میں لکھیں تاکہ یہ چوٹیا سمجھ سکے
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

چیف جسٹس پر الیکشن مؤخر کرنے کیلئے طاقتور شخصیات کا دباؤ۔ چلو سیاسی جماعتیں تو شکست کے خوف سے الیکشن سے بھاگ رہی ہیں۔ طاقتور شخصیات کو کیا پریشانی ہے؟

IK's biggest mistake was to allow an extension. The thing Raheel and Bajwa were appointed by NS. Both are corrupt in some level like Raheel owns several acres near the ring road. Kiyani, despite being an excellent Commander, was corrupt too.
NS always appoints IGs, chiefs, secretaries, etc who are corrupt and controllable. Perhaps, it was the best time to appoint a Gen who was a patriot. Asim is from the same lot.

Trust me he's not neutral. They only pretend to be. Many of my friends (the LUMS NCA types) all behave the same way. These are children of men and women who amassed wealth and power during the 90s by corrupt means. They attained privilege and wealth only because of PMLN and PPP revolving door governments.

I guarantee you he doesn't pay his taxes, his father is probably a crook (but won't admit it) and lives a comfortable life in his gated community.

These are the Establishment bootlickers (the class below the Establishment) who need these Nawaz and Zardaris in power to maintain their privileged lifestyles.

But they won't ever admit it because they're ashamed. So they pretend to be neutral.

Trust me I know these chutiyas well. You probably do too

This one kothi was going on a tirade about Imran Khan this and that in her Kwik e Mart English accent. She's a classmate of mine....so I go "isn't your father a landlord who stole land from others in the 90s? You have servants in your house ages 10 to 15 and you have the audacity to talk about human rights"?

She stfu after that quick time. 😂
Some people are scared to show their political inclinations, but when they speak..it spills the beans......... people are lost between liberalism-religious fanaticism to fascism......but try look cool.... liberal-fascism , religious fascism etc etc ....

Some people are scared to show their political inclinations, but when they speak..it spills the beans......... people are lost between liberalism-religious fanaticism to fascism......but try look cool.... liberal-fascism , religious fascism etc etc ....

My views have been clear and consistent for over a decade here on PDF. Many here will bear witness to that. NS and Zardari are devils and IK is no angel just as surely. They are ALL puppets for the real power in General Zia's Pakistan.

My views have been clear and consistent for over a decade here on PDF. Many here will bear witness to that. NS and Zardari are devils and IK is no angel just as surely. They are ALL puppets for the real power in General Zia's Pakistan.
The military is the elephant in the room ... and the military itself never deny.

The military is the elephant in the room ... and the military itself never deny.

I have said that ALL along, even when IK was on the "same page" with them, and no one wanted to hear it. How have views here changed since the VoNC! :D

IK's biggest mistake was to allow an extension. The thing Raheel and Bajwa were appointed by NS. Both are corrupt in some level like Raheel owns several acres near the ring road. Kiyani, despite being an excellent Commander, was corrupt too.
NS always appoints IGs, chiefs, secretaries, etc who are corrupt and controllable. Perhaps, it was the best time to appoint a Gen who was a patriot. Asim is from the same lot.
Kahan ka excellent commander tha frankenstein look a like. Army suffered some of the biggest embarrassment of it's 250 years history under his watch and previously he was the architect of NRO 1.0.

I have said that ALL along, even when IK was on the "same page" with them, and no one wanted to hear it. How have views here changed since the VoNC! :D
I have been telling since 1947 when the White British military chief refused to take Quad e azam order of Kashmir action. What a SOB.

I have been telling since 1947 when the White British military chief refused to take Quad e azam order of Kashmir action. What a SOB.
The wadera useless politicians surrounding Jinnah were afraid of war with India as well.

Kahan ka excellent commander tha frankenstein look a like. Army suffered some of the biggest embarrassment of it's 250 years history under his watch and previously he was the architect of NRO 1.0.
Yeah man. Salala, Abbottabad.. R.Davis, Black Water, etc etc. Zaradri's corruption.

but

even Army critiques, like Mahdi praises him. Maj Amir did that too.
all ops except N. Waziristan were done by kiyani..
mushi did NRO for his own reign. all others complied.

Then also.. Kiyani QMG story

342182752_210633658356745_2641529117435718108_n.jpg

LOL. That Pakistan died in 1971. What we have today is what General Zia created in 1977. :D
He gave too much space to religious parties, that was KILL SWITCH of democracy.

Back
Top Bottom