What's new

PTI was Danger to Pakistan, Pakistan wouldn't survive with them : General Bajwa

Try and warm up your brain before writing comments.

Right. It was the Americans until it wasn't the Americans. Or was it the other way around? So many U-turns will keep anyone and everyone guessing. :D

Right. It was the Americans until it wasn't the Americans. Or was it the other way around? So many U-turns will keep anyone and everyone guessing. :D

You're not as smart as you pretend to be.

I'll leave this here for others who want to understand how the United States pushed its minions in the GHQ to oust Imran Khan

Tariq Ali's takes are usually spot on.

I'll leave this here for others who want to understand how the United States pushed its minions in the GHQ to oust Imran Khan

And I will leave this here without any comments:

And I will leave this here without any comments:

I'll take Tariq Ali over some mummy daddy Defence kid.

Screenshot_20230417_170837.jpg

Screenshot_20230417_171105.jpg

Thanks tho. Enjoy your plate.
چھوٹیہ 🤣
download.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take Tariq Ali over some mummy daddy defence kid.

It's okay. Who you choose to believe or not will never change the reality of the situation. :D

(Anybody who does not support IK's cult is not necessarily a patwari. Mull that over a bit.)

It's okay. Who you choose to believe or not will never change the reality of the situation. :D

(Anybody who does not support IK's cult is not necessarily a patwari. Mull that over a bit.)

The reality of the discussion was about the ouster of Imran Khan and how the United States pushed it.

You posted a video in rebuttal to mine which is a completely different topic altogether.

Secondly, credibility matters.

If a comedian from Brooklyn college is your source then that clearly indicates you're looking to justify your delusions in order to make it a reality.

This is why you're a joke on this forum.

Ghias, like you, come from the class of Anglopaki scum who benefit from having PMLN and PPP in power. This is how your kanjar khandaan amassed its wealth. I know you types very well....

Enjoy your plate of biryani.

Only the dead person is neutral ........ lollll ... live from x-ray room.

This "interview" just corrected my presumption of GHQ kicking out IK to save him from the downturn.
Interesting - I always thought Imran Khan was kicked out to keep him from being associated with the austerity measures that are coming

Only the dead person is neutral ........ lollll ... live from x-ray room.

Trust me he's not neutral. They only pretend to be. Many of my friends (the LUMS NCA types) all behave the same way. These are children of men and women who amassed wealth and power during the 90s by corrupt means. They attained privilege and wealth only because of PMLN and PPP revolving door governments.

I guarantee you he doesn't pay his taxes, his father is probably a crook (but won't admit it) and lives a comfortable life in his gated community.

These are the Establishment bootlickers (the class below the Establishment) who need these Nawaz and Zardaris in power to maintain their privileged lifestyles.

But they won't ever admit it because they're ashamed. So they pretend to be neutral.

Trust me I know these chutiyas well. You probably do too

This one kothi was going on a tirade about Imran Khan this and that in her Kwik e Mart English accent. She's a classmate of mine....so I go "isn't your father a landlord who stole land from others in the 90s? You have servants in your house ages 10 to 15 and you have the audacity to talk about human rights"?

She stfu after that quick time. 😂

The reality of the discussion was about the ouster of Imran Khan and how the United States pushed it.

The reality is that IK blamed USA, until it was time to seek rapprochement. Just like suicide was preferable than going to IMF, until it wasn't. And so on. IK is no different than all of those he calls corrupt. They are ALL the same. That is the point.

These are the Establishment bootlickers (the class below the Establishment) who need these Nawaz and Zardaris in power to maintain their privileged lifestyles.

Thank you. That is the BEST joke on PDF today. Obviously, you know nothing about me. :lol:

The reality is that IK blamed USA, until it was time to seek rapprochement. Just like suicide was preferable than going to IMF, until it wasn't. And so on. IK is no different than all of those he calls corrupt. They are ALL the same. That is the point.

Thank you. That is the BEST joke on PDF today. Obviously, you know nothing about me. :lol:

Truth hurts Ching Chong. Deal with it.

چیف جسٹس پر الیکشن مؤخر کرنے کیلئے طاقتور شخصیات کا دباؤ۔ چلو سیاسی جماعتیں تو شکست کے خوف سے الیکشن سے بھاگ رہی ہیں۔ طاقتور شخصیات کو کیا پریشانی ہے؟

Back
Top Bottom