What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
528235_10151617178813383_1424127191_n.jpg

dear, you need to understand his policy.

first these hyenas were given control of Swat by PPP government. just the other day Altaf Hussain invited Taliban to do politics,..these are so called liberal parties of our country.

now here Imran Khan offers us a solution to end this madness, he says to talk with the Tribal elders, win them over our sides, win tribes on our side, then empower them to deal with taliban who dont surrender. this can only be done by a credible government, which only PTI can provide in current scenario !!

thats a gradual process which will need time. with every passing moments they are becoming stronger and gaining control of more land. take Tirah valley for instance. what is his take on terrorism in Karachi i.e.MQM

P.S. i do not even want to talk about PPP; leaves a bad after taste.

thats a gradual process which will need time. with every passing moments they are becoming stronger and gaining control of more land. take Tirah valley for instance. what is his take on terrorism in Karachi i.e.MQM

P.S. i do not even want to talk about PPP; leaves a bad after taste.

Tirah valley is fought back, they are not getting stronger but rather quite weak as compared to 2006-11

and as for MQM, PTI is contesting on majority of the seats, let the people of Karachi decide, who they want... but as for policy towards terrorism or Karachi is concern; depoliticize the police, and de-weaponize Karachi is the only solution, wont happen in a day or so, but will take about 6 months or so... but you can be sure that it would take place if PTI is power.. and we as citizens of Pakistan would like to push PTI govt to do it as soon as possible, after all Karachi is our economic hub, without Karachi being stable, we would still be falling in abyss !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom