What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

look who are doing Bhangra.. two geo journalists enjoying the momentum of Tsunami ;)

427968_372316352876883_2045548276_n.jpg

935083_164259623734747_601809053_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was shared before, let me share it once more.

400599_536343306409167_1188817691_n.jpg

Though Rahimullah Yousafzai is very credible journalist but here I dont agree with his analysis..... Lets look at things from a realistic perspective......Mulana munafiq is going to secure a couple.....Though i really think he can lose his own in DI khan.....But in Bannu IKram khan Duranni seat is pretty intact......One would go to Aftab shairpao NA-8 to be precise(he is strong out there)......PTIs postion in charssada is very weak.....even though support exists but I dont expect them winning from any of the 2 seats over there.....JI is very strong this time, specially in rural areas.... In charsada, swabi, Dir,etc would surely secure some seats for provincial assembly......Can also get two to three in national.....Anp is wiped out but they still will retain a national seat in mardan.....for pretty obvious reasons..... Baqi reh gayee Hazara divison(8 seats), muqabala parey ga wahan PTI or noon ka........Except for hazara noon can forget about rest of KP, may be the seat of amir maqam in swat and they are content with that!

To my understanding PTI can secure 22-25 seats from KP.......Obviously thats a very heavy mandate.....but if it can get anything above that figure then it will astonish everyone!

Though Rahimullah Yousafzai is very credible journalist but here I dont agree with his analysis..... Lets look at things from a realistic perspective......Mulana munafiq is going to secure a couple.....Though i really think he can lose his own in DI khan.....But in Bannu IKram khan Duranni seat is pretty intact......One would go to Aftab shairpao NA-8 to be precise(he is strong out there)......PTIs postion in charssada is very weak.....even though support exists but I dont expect them winning from any of the 2 seats over there.....JI is very strong this time, specially in rural areas.... In charsada, swabi, Dir,etc would surely secure some seats for provincial assembly......Can also get two to three in national.....Anp is wiped out but they still will retain a national seat in mardan.....for pretty obvious reasons..... Baqi reh gayee Hazara divison(8 seats), muqabala parey ga wahan PTI or noon ka........Except for hazara noon can forget about rest of KP, may be the seat of amir maqam in swat and they are content with that!

To my understanding PTI can secure 22-25 seats from KP.......Obviously thats a very heavy mandate.....but if it can get anything above that figure then it will astonish everyone!

Spoke to a friend last night about Karak's Jalsa and he himself belongs to Durrani's constituency. He said the presence of PTI (may or it may have already) shake the ranks of JUI this time in their strong holds too - courses of people are chanting for change, there're silent voters in big numbers and they're kind of fed-up with these old faces. But according to my understanding (since I belong to a JUIF follow family) their supporters are ideological and would never go against Molana Fazlurehman no matter what.

I too agree with the rest of your analysis.

hahaha nice one mate, my slogan is becoming famous.. :yahoo:

Good job, I've convinced 47 people today to vote for Imran Khan, 33 yesterday... under Tabdeeli Rzakar Program.. :tup:

tumhara naaraa mai perh ker kal saara waqt hansta raha:omghaha:

@Leader today we've found a good person who have intense knowledge of our entire constituency since he was PML-N worker for 16 years in this area and never accepted any position, he is a core grass root worker. Since I am a kid with no political background or experience, so I have surrendered my position as TR coordinator for entire PP-149 in favor of him and recommended him, and he's appointed today. He right away gave us lots of tips and ideas about how to organize and schedule the door to door campaign, so his experience is clearly making the difference which I couldn't offer. This is the spirit, we've appointed team leaders who are recruiting more people and then recommending others for their own position since they find them better.. The passion no other party can match.

@Leader today we've found a good person who have intense knowledge of our entire constituency since he was PML-N worker for 16 years in this area and never accepted any position, he is a core grass root worker. Since I am a kid with no political background or experience, so I have surrendered my position as TR coordinator for entire PP-149 in favor of him and recommended him, and he's appointed today. He right away gave us lots of tips and ideas about how to organize and schedule the door to door campaign, so his experience is clearly making the difference which I couldn't offer. This is the spirit, we've appointed team leaders who are recruiting more people and then recommending others for their own position since they find them better.. The passion no other party can match.

very good...but this also expresses your sincerity for PTI---as nobody realizes and compromises his/her position.If we would continue to have clear hearted and sincere workers like you and @Aeronaut, then Inshallah nobody will stop PTI from winning:toast_sign:

Didn't expect you'll find it that much interesting.. There was another one which we made during PTI Lahore Rally..

Chotti Tind... Hai Hai
WAddi Tind... Hai Hai

:omghaha:

bwaahahahaha...please jazzbot...jitne bhi naaray banao...mujhay post kerna..mai buhat enjoy kerta hoon.....

oo ek meri teraf se bhi.......

zaradari ki ki ik ne pitai....
pti pti........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom