What's new

PTI announces ‘historic public rally’ in Lahore

FqsJPNsXgAAVljN

Those who want Pakistanis to revolt should lead the way and be the first ones to get killed.

Change starts from within 😂😂

Are you telling me that Pakistan has become such a banana republic and such a cesspool nowadays that non-violent protests and civil disobedience (if even 10% of the population were willing to engage in that, Pakistan would become paralyzed and the useless elites would have no choice but listen to the people) will get killed for doing so?

Last time Aziz bhatti defended the "nehar" against the Indians, saved the "feudalist society of Lahore" and changed the tide of 65 war

Seems like the lahoris from fuedal subservient society are doing the same yet again unfortunately this time against their own hell bent on doing the bidding of traitorous elites

God bless the subservient, fuedal lahoris for fighting it out for Pakistan, may we win this fight

No difference between Gaza Kashmir and Lahore

Terrorists in uniform attacking civilians

Quite skeptical regarding the protests.

When was the last time protests achieved anything? Lawyers movement backed by Ganja managed to force Musharraf to quit, if memory serves me right.

I believe a targeted boycott of establishment business interests is the way to go. DHA, Golf courses, Fauji fertilizers, food products, cereals, animal feed etc. whatever they produce should be boycotted.

Can anyone list the products they produce. That will be a good start.

thats why last time pti was in power is lahore it was essential to punish those in police who stood by pmln and establishment . yet they did nothing........ now the police aint afraid of them even when they know Ik is coming back most probably!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom