What's new

Proud Moment for Pakistan | Vaccine Prepared by Pakistani Dr. Jan Alam

Just test the damn thing out.

I searched his profile thoroughly, he is an expert in medicine as much as modi is an expert in democracy and harmony.

atleast give everyone a damn chance to proof his ability.

That's not how it works. You can't just give someone a chance to experiment on human guinea pigs.
He have to go through a proper channel for any pharmaceutical trial. And if he have patented medication, as he claims, he probably already had done animal trials, clinical trials and have some publication in some peer reviewed journal on those trials, explaining mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics. Can't find a single paper of any of his so called "scientific work". The worst part is he is given airtime on mainstream tv channel to spread his fake credentials. And i am sure he will use this footage to gain legitimacy among illiterate Pakistanis to make some money.

he said people's he treated patients in Russia and he is getting a good response.

Why genius people's leave Pakistan? the reason is our corrupt and egiostic bureaucracy, who laughs at everyone and never give them a chance, when the same people's get success out of Pakistan then our media call them Pakistani nazad.
atleast give everyone a damn chance to proof his ability.

dear have you seen any proof given by him for treatment of patients in russia by this man ? any publication?
he is another water car fiasco .

If true it will be a huge relief for the mankind.Thus man will not only get the fame but will help Pakistan to get hell lot of money.Pakistan should encourage such kind of people who can contribute not only to science but become example for humanity.I am very happy and was hopeful that covid cure will come from Pakistan.

yeah right :enjoy:

Solved Verfication of Prof. Dr. Jan Alam :
Offical Website: https://www.drjanalam.com/
For World Scientists : http://worldscientists.ru/?p=429
Federal Institute of Industrial Property Russia, Registration No. 2629338.

he treats his patients by minerals ?

he is another water car fiasco .?

Hi,

An illiterate an un-educated indian---I am surprised---.

Ever took chemistry classes in school----.

Ever did electrolysis experiment in the chemistry lab---.

Ever burnt a flame over the electrolysis process---

Ever wondered what gas it was that burnt so hot---.

Hydrogen---when water particles are separated When H is separetd from O---makes hydrogen and oxygen---.

Hydrogen by itself is flamable just like fuel---.

That is what the water car engineer was doing---but his method and explanation of the chemistry was extremely crude---.

Here is a video of a Toyota WATER CAR---

you kids are eternally dumb----pakistani and indian alike---stupidity is engraved on your foreheads and you shamelessly advertise it on both sides of the border---now watch the video

Last edited:
he is also asking to give him chance. if he proves let him. other wise ditch him. but at least give him a chance.
and as i said contagen movie in 2011 suggested this type of cure

mate that was a movie, doesn't mean that it would be true.

Hi,

An illiterate an un-educated indian---I am surprised---.

Ever took chemistry classes in school----.

Ever did electrolysis experiment in the chemistry lab---.

Ever burnt a flame over the electrolysis process---

Ever wondered what gas it was that burnt so hot---.

Hydrogen---when water particles are separated When H is separetd from O---makes hydrogen and oxygen---.

Hydrogen by itself is flamable just like fuel---.

That is what the water car engineer was doing---but his method and explanation of the chemistry was extremely crude---.

Here is a video of a Toyota WATER CAR---

you kids are eternally dumb----pakistani and indian alike---stupidity is engraved on your foreheads and you shamelessly advertise it on both sides of the border---now watch the video

Jahil Dungar Qaum---Jahil Dungar Kids---

idiot urf lande ke danishmand jahil ganwar dont jump before knowing the background , every one knows about water car fraud in pakistan .
my engineering background don't need lecture on hydrolysis or breaking of hydrogen molecule from water , . or how I.C. engines work ,
i was simply telling about the the crook agha waqar once celebrated Pakistani water car engineer on TV.
This doctor looks to be in the same league .

Last edited:
idiot urf lande ke danishmand jahil ganwar dont jump before knowing the background , every one knows about water car fraud in pakistan .
my engineering background don't need lecture on hydrolysis or breaking of hydrogen molecule from water , . or how I.C. engines work ,
i was simply telling about the the crook agha waqar once celebrated Pakistani water car engineer on TV.

So---what was wrong with Agha Waqar's display other than it was very crude---?

I am sure with all your engineering background you do believe that internet was invented by indians 5000 years ago and all other shit that your politicians keep harping about?

If his claim turns out to be true,then its going to be a big surprise for people all around the globe.but also sounds too good to be true at the first place.

Sir Hamaray chemistry teacher ny parhaya the k H20 formula m hydrogen ko oxygen sy elehda nahi Kia jaskata

Interesting. I hope it's true.

He seems better than Dr Zafar Mirza who's good for nothing but press conferences

Hi,

Ever heard of KALA CHAPPRA in Karachi---it was designed to hold HINDENBERG

the air ship that caught fire in 1937 in New York---.

What was the gas used to fill the balloon----?

I am 100% confident after taking this Vaccine, If you not dead from Corona, You will be dead from this..

Still Advanced countries are failed to invent Corona Vaccine, But Pakistanis invent it...Lolz
A brilliant mind can exist in a country such as Pakistan, in fact many do but they are just not given an enviornment to nurture that talent. It maybe unlikely but far from impossible. However I am fairly certain that this man is lying, hoping to be proven wrong.

if some one could help him to higher ups.

Hi,

His basic concept is correct in starting of the viral infection---ie---thru the nose into the sinuses the forehead area and then going into the lungs---.

Back
Top Bottom