What's new

Protests break out in India over Quaid-e-Azam's portrait

Your dumbness now crosses the next level. Let me show you how shamefully you are countering without even reading. Shows your not only immaturity but the growing frustration of not being able to handle India's growth. Let me show you some of your obvious shameless errors that you made while hurrying into posting these figures and replying to my post....

The chart you presented is from Krishnan/ Hatekar report . The report itself shows that the largest bracket of our population is divided in the middle class (upper/ lower). Not only they represent the biggest bulk of the consumer but also are the fastest growing bracket. Oh Mr. dumb, one more thing and one more time..let me try to teach you... if you care to understand... the bracket of 2- 10dollars is the middle class. an earning of 6 dollars a day in India would mean earning INR 400 a day. By your same logic, those 1.1 billion (lol I am not even verying that, sparing you ) people are actually earning good in terms of middle class. But alas, you will remain a shameful citizen of whichever country that you are trying to hide by not showing your flags ;) , I forgive you.. have an enlighting day. and do your research before posting please. and yes mr. embarrassed flag hider, you can quote me as many time as you want.. I pity your kind so always there to help you ;) ..now you may start quoting me with your filth.. :D
Bla bla bla....

Jinnah or no Jinnah the land that is Pakistan was always going to return to its original form.

Bacha Khan never had the support of his people, he was a no body, why would we be with India people who are racially, culturally different to us.

Jinnah was a Lawer, he fought the case for Pakistan, he got us the result that’s about it, when you are looking for a good Lawer you don’t look at his ethnicity but his ability.

To us Indian Muslim or Hindu is the same, they are a same or similar racial group be it North Indian Muslim and Hindu or South Indian Muslim and Hindu, religion plays no factor here but race, so no love for both.

Muslims never ruled the subcontinent but the Turco Iranic people did.

If Indians are all same to you i wonder why are yu ready to mingle with Indians of Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir ?

Indian political parties always create such a rusks when elections are near....... It's in their nature they start with a sweet tongue, but a hand ready to stab in the back.

If Indians are all same to you i wonder why are yu ready to mingle with Indians of Punjab, Sindh and Kashmir ?

Since when were punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris Indians?, even genetics will tell you that is not the case.

Indians themselves are ancestral birth and South Indian that’s a fact.

Believe me, we don't want to mingle with you folks either.

I only attacked you since you called him an ape, remember that.

The RSS are crazy, they have no good in them.

Asalamu Alaikum

Those Turco-Iranic people were Muslim, so yes, Muslims did rule the sub-continent.

It's more of a Muslim than ethnic achievement since these Muslim rulers incorporated multiple ethnic groups into their fold, ranging from Turks to Bengalis.

???

Did you forget about the Mughals?

Also, you do realise literally every major Muslim dynasty in this region intermarried with locals, right?

Turco iranians of Islamic faith, very different from natives of Islamic faith.

Mughal riots are not from the subcontinent, was Babur from the subcontinent?, all those who came after him their roots are tied outside of the subcontinent, that’s a fact.

Turco iranians of Islamic faith, very different from natives of Islamic faith.

Mughal riots are not from the subcontinent, was Babur from the subcontinent?, all those who came after him their roots are tied outside of the subcontinent, that’s a fact.

Not really, most natives look pretty damn similar and follow a very similar version of Islam to them. Not to mention so many Pakistanis are Iranic or have Iranic/Turkic ancestry.

The Mughals intermarried with local people, e.g the Rajputs and had adopted/influenced local culture. They ate Qeema, spoke Urdu and wore shalwar kameez. They don't count as foreign since they assimilated pretty quickly.

i wont expect anything better from the people who murder their own leader Gandhi ..

QuaideAzam M.Ali.Jinnah died almost 70 years ago but his picture still haunts the hinduvtas of BJP

Believe me, we don't want to mingle with you folks either.

I only attacked you since you called him an ape, remember that.

The RSS are crazy, they have no good in them.

Asalamu Alaikum

Those Turco-Iranic people were Muslim, so yes, Muslims did rule the sub-continent.

It's more of a Muslim than ethnic achievement since these Muslim rulers incorporated multiple ethnic groups into their fold, ranging from Turks to Bengalis.

???

Did you forget about the Mughals?

Also, you do realise literally every major Muslim dynasty in this region intermarried with locals, right?
There are many people of both India and Pakistan who say that all of the Muslim invaders in subcontinent were foreigners since they were persian,turk or afghan and consider that all of the afghanis are from afghanistan and hence foreigner but the main point is that aghanistan did not exist at that time and it was durrand line agreement as a consequence of which afghanistan formed in 1870s and pakhtuns in subcontinent were called as afghans by non pakhtuns plus it was a name given to them by persians (i have heard sarcastically but can't confirm it). So majority of Pakhtuns currently in pakistan and it was part of subcontinent so it can't be said that local people of subcontinent never ruled the subcontinent they were all foreign invaders.

Not really, most natives look pretty damn similar and follow a very similar version of Islam to them. Not to mention so many Pakistanis are Iranic or have Iranic/Turkic ancestry.

The Mughals intermarried with local people, e.g the Rajputs and had adopted/influenced local culture. They ate Qeema, spoke Urdu and wore shalwar kameez. They don't count as foreign since they assimilated pretty quickly.

So the natives of India look very similar to Turco iranic people?, many Pakistanis of iranic Turkic heritage don’t even look similar to other Pakistanis let alone Indians, even Indians don’t look similar to each other just look at South and north India. Salwar kamiz is not a local dress it’s a dress brought from outside of the subcontinent, native dress of subcontinent was dhoti.

QuaideAzam M.Ali.Jinnah died almost 70 years ago but his picture still haunts the hinduvtas of BJP

There are many people of both India and Pakistan who say that all of the Muslim invaders in subcontinent were foreigners since they were persian,turk or afghan and consider that all of the afghanis are from afghanistan and hence foreigner but the main point is that aghanistan did not exist at that time and it was durrand line agreement as a consequence of which afghanistan formed in 1870s and pakhtuns in subcontinent were called as afghans by non pakhtuns plus it was a name given to them by persians (i have heard sarcastically but can't confirm it). So majority of Pakhtuns currently in pakistan and it was part of subcontinent so it can't be said that local people of subcontinent never ruled the subcontinent they were all foreign invaders.

Pukhtoons don’t consider themselves along with the Baloch as people of the subcontinent, they never have they never will, they know where their roots, culture and heritage is, it’s definately not in the subcontinent.

Last edited:
So the natives of India look very similar to Turco iranic people?, many Pakistanis of iranic Turkic heritage don’t even look similar to other Pakistanis let alone Indians, even Indians don’t look similar to each other just look at South and north India. Salwar kamiz is not a local dress it’s a dress brought from outside of the subcontinent, native dress of subcontinent was dhoti.

Pukhtoobs don’t consider themselves along with the Baloch as people if the subcontinent, they never have they never will, they know where their roots, culture and heritage is, it’s definately not in the subcontinent.

Uhh yes they do, most Pashtuns/Baluchis look pretty similar to a lot of Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris. Out of the Hindustanis, only Punjabis and Kashmiris really look similar to Iranic people.

Obviously none of us (other than a select few and the Hazara's) don't look similar to Turkic people, but that doesn't mean Muslims of the region don't have ancestry from them.

Shalwar Kameez is still a common dress among Pakistanis.

Pashtuns and Baluchis are genetically pretty similar to other Pakistanis, and have intermarried with other Pakistanis too (even I've got some Baluchi ancestry). There are also many cultural similarities, why else do you think you guys are in the same nation as us?

Stop dividing Pakistanis based on your petty asabiyah.

Last edited:

Pukhtoobs don’t consider themselves along with the Baloch as people if the subcontinent, they never have they never will, they know where their roots, culture and heritage is, it’s definately not in the subcontinent.
The roots of Pakistani pakhtuns belong from khyber pakhtunkhwa their culture, ethnicity,societal norms,languages,dresses allign with the culture and identity of pakistan. They are prominent part of pakistan and will always be if u have any doubt i'll invite you to my area and we will travel in other parts of province too

The roots of Pakistani pakhtuns belong from khyber pakhtunkhwa their culture, ethnicity,societal norms,languages,dresses allign with the culture and identity of pakistan. They are prominent part of pakistan and will always be if u have any doubt i'll invite you to my area and we will travel in other parts of province too

Yes with Pakistan and those who are native Pakistanis, but we don’t share language, we share dress and similar culture and same indentity but we don’t share that with Indians, to say that we share same looks, culture, language and dress with Indian is pure nonsense.

Uhh yes they do, most Pashtuns/Baluchis look pretty similar to a lot of Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris. Out of the Hindustanis, only Punjabis and Kashmiris really look similar to Iranic people.

Obviously none of us (other than a select few and the Hazara's) don't look similar to Turkic people, but that doesn't mean Muslims of the region don't have ancestry from them.

Shalwar Kameez is still a common dress among Pakistanis.

Pashtuns and Baluchis are genetically pretty similar to other Pakistanis, and have intermarried with other Pakistanis too (even I've got some Baluchi ancestry). There are also many cultural similarities, why else do you think you guys are in the same nation as us?

Stop dividing Pakistanis based on your petty asabiyah.

So Muslims of India have ancestry of Turco iranic people?, they weren’t local converts?, so a Bihari, Tamil etc shares same genes, culture?.

I am not dividing Pakistanis, infact we are staunch supporters of pakistaniyat, but will never accept being told that I share similarities to Indian Muslims.

Last edited:
So Muslims of India have ancestry of Turco iranic people?, they weren’t local concerts?, so a Bihari, Tamil etc shares same genes, culture?.

I am not dividing Pakistanis, infact we are staunch supporters of pakistaniyat, but will never accept being told that I share similarities to Indian Muslims.

Yes, they do, albeit in much smaller quantities than Pakistani Muslims since they were not at the forefront of these migrations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both Muslim populations"

You can find more studies confirming this online.

Please, don't attack all Hindustani Muslims just because a lot of them are crazy.

If its been there since 1938 , then why such ruckus ? fools

Its part of process in which India will become Hindu state instead of Secular state, its good that now real face is coming in front now.

Yes with Pakistan and those who are native Pakistanis, but we don’t share language, we share dress and similar culture and same indentity but we don’t share that with Indians, to say that we share same looks, culture, language and dress with Indian is pure nonsense.

So Muslims of India have ancestry of Turco iranic people?, they weren’t local converts?, so a Bihari, Tamil etc shares same genes, culture?.

All of provinces in pakistan have distinct languages but the style of all these languages matches with urdu. For instance if we speak any thing in pinjabi,sindhi or pashto and then translate it as it is in urdu word by word it would make a sentence of urdu with it's full sense and same meaning. But if we do it with any other language for instance in english it would neither make sense nor any meaning. Try it yourself!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom