What's new

Protest lodged with Iran over firing of mortar shells

Ok you see every place is not Iran. An official has already stated what has happened. The name was already posted but then again Iran live in their own delusion :rolleyes:

At least in Iran copying and pasting from a thread on a forum is not considered as a real source :lol:

Now either give sources for the names of the deceased or stop blabbering.

At least in Iran copying and pasting from a thread on a forum is not considered as a real source :lol:

Now either give sources for the names of the deceased or stop blabbering.
Oh its ok I understand the official who said was lie according to iranis :argh:

At least in Iran copying and pasting from a thread on a forum is not considered as a real source
yeeah and people were fool discussing what happened two years ago only you are here with some deep irani intelligence

Oh its ok I understand the official who said was lie according to iranis :argh:

yeeah and people were fool discussing what happened two years ago only you are here with some deep irani intelligence

Your official did not mention any names, you posted names you found on a thread. And you were caught. :disagree: Cheap attempt.

Still have no source confirming the deceases' names?

Your official did not mention any names, you posted names you found on a thread. And you were caught. :disagree: Cheap attempt.
Yes, but that does not mean that name was lie, was it ? You are just in denial like every other irani out there, sadly

Still have no source confirming the deceases' names?
Still gonna deny the FC spokerson statement ?

Yes, but that does not mean that name was lie, was it ? You are just in denial like every other irani out there, sadly

Nope, all I want is an actual source confirming who was actually killed. But you can't provide that and desperately tried to copy and paste from a thread.

I am asking for names, he did not even mention any. What is there to deny? :lol:

Nope, all I want is an actual source confirming who was actually killed. But you can't provide that and desperately tried to copy and paste from a thred.

I am asking for names, he did not even mention any. What is there to deny? :lol:
I get it. You will not accept it anyway. Well the official has given confirmation and a member posted further insight. If you are not interested in an insight mentioned by the member, would you take FC spokesperson word or does that also not qualifies ?

I get it. You will not accept it anyway. Well the official has given confirmation and a member posted further insight. If you are not interested in an insight mentioned by the member, would you take FC spokesperson word or does that also not qualifies ?

I won't accept sources which are from a thread on this forum :lol: You have zero sources to confirm the identity of those killed minus some thread. You have no credibility. And for the 100th time, the FC spokesperson never even mentioned any name at all, so why would it qualify? Because I am looking for confirmation of who was actually killed. You claim people were killed but can't say who :crazy:

I wont accept sources which are from a thread on this forum :lol: You have zero sources to confirm the identity of those killed minus some thread. And the 100th time, the FC spokesperson never even mentioned any time at all, so why would it qualify? I am looking for confirmation of who was actually killed. You claim people were girl but can't say who :crazy:
Ok. Its typical of Iranians TBH. after more than 30 years of sanctions the society has become quite that of KIM jUNg on Ul's
Never mind I still have sympathy for you people who are mentally enslaved by the tyrant mullah

Ok. Its typical of Iranians TBH. after more than 30 years of sanctions the society has become quite that of KIM jUNg on Ul's
Never mind I still have sympathy for you people who are mentally enslaved by the tyrant mullah

Now you're desperately changing the topic. I bet even Kim would not use a thread on a forum as a source.:lol: So still have no source confirming the names?

No need The officials have already confirmed so I don't understand why i would need the address of the deceased and the address

I have already stated why, but you're pretending to be asleep. So you're admitting you can provide the required source? good. Should have admitted that from the start.

I bet even Kim would not use a thread on a forum as a source
And funny thing is the name is there, over 63 pages of discussion. Iranian too have themselves admitted except for you a hardcore brainwashed loser who is not even Iranui by birth nor does posses Iranian passport but mullah propaganda has been all to fed well

I have already stated why, but you're pretending to be asleep. So you're admitting you can provide the required source? good. Should have admitted that from the start.
Its already there. But Then again The unnecessary trolling for name, confirmation from official and denying of all the links just point to one thing the fragile state of your mind

Guys, your back and forth is just, lmao:lol::-)
Anyways no need for this sort of engagement and arguments. We need to bridge our differences. We'll share this neighborhood for the rest of time and it's better to overcome minute differences for something much bigger.
Imagine what kind of geo-political force this region can become if we leave our differences aside

Its already there. But Then again The unnecessary trolling for name, confirmation from official and denying of all the links just point to one thing the fragile state of your mind

Nope, you copied and pasted from a thread. That's not a real source/link for what I asked. try again troll.

Back
Top Bottom