What's new

Protest against Fazal Ur Rehman in UK. People chants diesel diesel and shaitaan

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why are you protesting in the UK? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts. And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and Pashtunistan will be born.....so not just wait?? Why do this drama in the UK??? BTW, here's what your leader is up to:

Impatient for Pashtunistan | Stanley Weiss

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pashtunistan pres

Why do they call him Diesel?

wwe-legends-2.jpg

You are developing Pashtunistan in Pakistan by breaking it. Why are you protesting in the UK? If the violence continues like IK's plan, the country will break in the next few months like he predicts. And Pashtuns will actually gain "AZADI" from the State of Pakistan and Pashtunistan will be born.....so not just wait?? Why do this drama in the UK??? BTW, here's what your leader is up to:

Pashtunistan pres

Lolz some one can tell this nooni khooni it's not PTI but Afghan nationals protesting against him. They blame him for supporting terrorist activities in Afghanistan since most of Taliban specially TTP are from his madrasas

Lolz some one can tell this nooni khooni it's not PTI but Afghan nationals protesting against him. They blame him for supporting terrorist activities in Afghanistan since most of Taliban specially TTP are from his madrasas

I vote for the American democratic system. I don't give rats as* about NS or your IK. I do care about Pakistan and want to see it successful. You, your IK and the Pashtun nationals are about to destroy a decade worth of hard work and prosperity that is finally coming to Pakistan. But you people want to break it and create Pashtunistan instead. Even the loyal Pashtuns to Pakistan won't like this. How come your IK doesn't even do 10% of the effort against corruption and all in Sindh and KPK...corrupt people live there too. You know why not? Because Sindh won't be in Pashtunistan, but part of Punjab will be. Plus, he's making the "AZADI" argument ONLY because of tensions between Punjabis and Pashtuns. He wants to be the founder of Pashtunistan and be remembered in the history as a FEARLESS leader who attacked the Parliament of the State of Pakistan. There is a LOT more to being a founder of a country of an ethnic nation, then it is to be a member of the assembly or the PM. You see how clear his agenda has become?

Unfortunately, Pashtuns have close ties with Talibans. We've seen that over the years. But the point is, why take that hate towards the state of Pakistan and attack it so much through your Pashtun transportation network and distribute weapons across the country???? Same weapons and terrorists used in bombings across Pakistan. Same weapons and hidden terrorists will be used when the real issue will start around the slogan of "Pashtunistan for Pashtuns".

The Pak military is about to give IK a shut up call and will be conducting more ops soon. I think they need to do it ASAP or they might lose their country. There is hundreds of millions being given to IK and his foreign sponsors by "friendly" nations like India, Iran and Afghanistan. Primarily through the Pashtun nationalistic network

I vote for the American democratic system. I don't give rats as* about NS or your IK. I do care about Pakistan and want to see it successful.
very true. u wana see pakistan successful by supporting corrupt people like zardari and nawaz .

Pashtunistan pres

You are fantasising bro, if you think this is what IK wants.

Pashtunistan pres

Stop believing in conspiracy theories. PTI only demands a fairer electoral system. Nothing more nothing less. This has nothing to do with Pashtunistan or any other grand conspiracy.

I vote for the American democratic system. I don't give rats as* about NS or your IK. I do care about Pakistan and want to see it successful. You, your IK and the Pashtun nationals are about to destroy a decade worth of hard work and prosperity that is finally coming to Pakistan. But you people want to break it and create Pashtunistan instead. Even the loyal Pashtuns to Pakistan won't like this. How come your IK doesn't even do 10% of the effort against corruption and all in Sindh and KPK...corrupt people live there too. You know why not? Because Sindh won't be in Pashtunistan, but part of Punjab will be. Plus, he's making the "AZADI" argument ONLY because of tensions between Punjabis and Pashtuns. He wants to be the founder of Pashtunistan and be remembered in the history as a FEARLESS leader who attacked the Parliament of the State of Pakistan. There is a LOT more to being a founder of a country of an ethnic nation, then it is to be a member of the assembly or the PM. You see how clear his agenda has become?

Unfortunately, Pashtuns have close ties with Talibans. We've seen that over the years. But the point is, why take that hate towards the state of Pakistan and attack it so much through your Pashtun transportation network and distribute weapons across the country???? Same weapons and terrorists used in bombings across Pakistan. Same weapons and hidden terrorists will be used when the real issue will start around the slogan of "Pashtunistan for Pashtuns".

The Pak military is about to give IK a shut up call and will be conducting more ops soon. I think they need to do it ASAP or they might lose their country. There is hundreds of millions being given to IK and his foreign sponsors by "friendly" nations like India, Iran and Afghanistan. Primarily through the Pashtun nationalistic network
lol
Dude, make sure you take your daily dose of medication.

Unfortunately, Pashtuns have close ties with Talibans

You’re one racist weirdo. Now I don’t have problem with you going on about IK, but spare Pashtuns.

Close relations with Tal1ban? and who made them? Don’t be an idiot.

Pashtuns are pretty much loyal to Pakistan – If you wish to carry out a survey be my guest. However the day Pashtuns wanted a separate country or be with afghan, they will take it – mark my words. No one can do anything about it, and neither can your Punjabi establishment. It will be worst than 1971 (Regional powers will ensure that too) – Punjabis will be sandwich between India and Afghanistan. Basically it will be a nightmare, I don’t think it will have happen though. Certain countries (some people within) have tried, but pashtuns have failed these conspiracies in the past.

But then again Punjabis have been in power since independence (fair enough they are in majority, so power to Punjabis) but have failed to take the country anywhere. It’s about time they let power go, but that is not going to happen either. When your Military is not letting go of power, (since 47 they have been directly and indirectly in power, even though they have fckd the country inside out) then i don’t expect Punjabis to either.

Let’s hope for Pakistan to prosper.

lol
Dude, make sure you take your daily dose of medication.

This geezer writes so much crap - he thinks lengthy posts will make him right.:D

You’re one racist weirdo. Now I don’t have problem with you going on about IK, but spare Pashtuns.

Close relations with Tal1ban? and who made them? Don’t be an idiot.

Pashtuns are pretty much loyal to Pakistan – If you wish to carry out a survey be my guest. However the day Pashtuns wanted a separate country or be with afghan, they will take it – mark my words. No one can do anything about it, and neither can your Punjabi establishment. It will be worst than 1971 (Regional powers will ensure that too) Punjabis will be sandwich between India and Afghanistan. Basically it will be a nightmare, I don’t think it will have happen though. Certain countries (some people within) have tried, but pashtuns have failed these conspiracies in the past.

But then again Punjabis have been in power since independence (fair enough they are in majority, so power to Punjabis) but have failed to take the country anywhere. It’s about time they let power go, but that is not going to happen either. When your Military is not letting go of power, (since 47 they have been directly and indirectly in power, even though they have fckd the country inside out) then i don’t expect Punjabis to either.

Let’s hope for Pakistan to prosper.

WOW, and I am a racist? Because I wrote a post about what is going on to create a Pashtunistan. And evidence of which, is available online on million places with the flag and the national symbol and maps of the Pashtunistan.....you think so much content exist online and one person did it out of a hobby???

Your OWN post validates everything I am saying. You are a Pashtun but you won't use the Pakistani flag as you want to use the Pashtunistan's flag when it becomes a reality.

And no one made "Talibans", they were created in the Pashtun ares by other terrorists. Many Soviet mujahedeen turned Talibans didn't become Talibans because the US wanted them. They decided to create a terrorist organization. The Russian ware was like 3 decades ago. Blaming others is easy, considering the fact that you can't blame others due to 3 decades ago involvement sounds easy, and avoids responsibility. Just like what you are doing and IK does

In your post, on one hand, you are telling others Pashtuns are loyal to Pakistan. On the other, you are threatening the State of Pakistan and Punjabi's in every way possible. Well who's fault is this that people from the frontier didn't go to school a lot and couldn't make headway into the economy and the political system (not all but majority of the time). There is a reason why Taliban made those areas their strongholds.

Just like IK, you are blaming the Punjabis, the Military and the Establishment and then threatening that Pashtuns could get their contry when they want to and all.....you don't the readers on here can see right through you? And can see the anti-Pakistani agenda and superior Pashtunism?? People aren't stupid. They can read what' on your mind.

You are fantasising bro, if you think this is what IK wants.

I am not fantasizing anything. Your GHQ is at work right this second as they've finally got it. There is a reason why IK has started to involve military and all too. The plan "c" dictates violence with dead bodies so that a case for ethnic separation can be made. Its sad to see selfish, liars can go to this extreme for their personal and ethnic agendas where they can get others to die, so that they can get more power and divide a country over it.

lolDude, make sure you take your daily dose of medication.

So how come a bunch of British flagged Pashtuns have JUST appeared today on this post? Where were you guys before? And why the British flags? Don't want to use a Pakistani flag as you don't like it.....waiting on the Pashtunistan flag to show up so you can use it?

I took my daily dose, in fact I took two today. I am over-dosed with reality right now. Indian, Afghani and Iranian funding is about to create a Pashtunistan and people like you are coming up with nothing solid BUT deception and silly posts!!! Let's say how this works out. I am hoping that IK will be asked to stop the violence ASAP. Something that should've happened a long time ago!

very true. u wana see pakistan successful by supporting corrupt people like zardari and nawaz .

Well, I don't want to support anyone. I support my leadership in Washington DC, and I am good. However, for average Pakistanis, what are their choices? Support locals or support a gangster and a state criminal who's attacked Pakistan's ideology and wants to break it into multiple pieces. So he can be the "Founder" of the Pashtunistan? If I was an average Pakistani, I'd take the former.

WOW, and I am a racist? Because I wrote a post about what is going on to create a Pashtunistan. And evidence of which, is available online on million places with the flag and the national symbol and maps of the Pashtunistan.....you think so much content exist online and one person did it out of a hobby???

Your OWN post validates everything I am saying. You are a Pashtun but you won't use the Pakistani flag as you want to use the Pashtunistan's flag when it becomes a reality.

And no one made "Talibans", they were created in the Pashtun ares by other terrorists. Many Soviet mujahedeen turned Talibans didn't become Talibans because the US wanted them. They decided to create a terrorist organization. The Russian ware was like 3 decades ago. Blaming others is easy, considering the fact that you can't blame others due to 3 decades ago involvement sounds easy, and avoids responsibility. Just like what you are doing and IK does

In your post, on one hand, you are telling others Pashtuns are loyal to Pakistan. On the other, you are threatening the State of Pakistan and Punjabi's in every way possible. Well who's fault is this that people from the frontier didn't go to school a lot and couldn't make headway into the economy and the political system (not all but majority of the time). There is a reason why Taliban made those areas their strongholds.

Just like IK, you are blaming the Punjabis, the Military and the Establishment and then threatening that Pashtuns could get their contry when they want to and all.....you don't the readers on here can see right through you? And can see the anti-Pakistani agenda and superior Pashtunism?? People aren't stupid. They can read what' on your mind.

I am not fantasizing anything. Your GHQ is at work right this second as they've finally got it. There is a reason why IK has started to involve military and all too. The plan "c" dictates violence with dead bodies so that a case for ethnic separation can be made. Its sad to see selfish, liars can go to this extreme for their personal and ethnic agendas where they can get others to die, so that they can get more power and divide a country over it.

So how come a bunch of British flagged Pashtuns have JUST appeared today on this post? Where were you guys before? And why the British flags? Don't want to use a Pakistani flag as you don't like it.....waiting on the Pashtunistan flag to show up so you can use it?

I took my daily dose, in fact I took two today. I am over-dosed with reality right now. Indian, Afghani and Iranian funding is about to create a Pashtunistan and people like you are coming up with nothing solid BUT deception and silly posts!!! Let's say how this works out. I am hoping that IK will be asked to stop the violence ASAP. Something that should've happened a long time ago!

Well, I don't want to support anyone. I support my leadership in Washington DC, and I am good. However, for average Pakistanis, what are their choices? Support locals or support a gangster and a state criminal who's attacked Pakistan's ideology and wants to break it into multiple pieces. So he can be the "Founder" of the Pashtunistan? If I was an average Pakistani, I'd take the former.
again i honestly think u r sick and u have some problem in ur brain. bcoz ur replies are just like pervez rashid .

Back
Top Bottom