What's new

Prophecy of ISIS/ISIL/IS

Is this a joke? A clearly fabricated one. No Chain of narration, No references, none so whatever. You need to open Bukhari to see what a real hadith looks like !

رواه نـُعيم بن حماد في كتاب الفتن عن الوليد بن مسلم ورشدين بن سعد عن عبد الله بن لهيعة عن أبي قبيل عن أبي رومان عن علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه أنه قال

If cut throats and barbarians are choosen ones of your God then he is not the God i worship.
Case Closed.
My Allah is mercy full greatest of the greatest.
Take your hate filled ideology else where. Nothing written in any book can authenticate the atrocities of ISIS.
You are disrespecting Allah and his prophet if you even think that they can order such a thing or choose such people as there covnant.
Cheers

Another religious nut job.

I'm not sure why you would take offence of my thread as it's 'CHALLENGING ISIS - UNISLAMIC State'.

If cut throats and barbarians are choosen ones of your God then he is not the God i worship.
Case Closed.
My Allah is mercy full greatest of the greatest.
Take your hate filled ideology else where. Nothing written in any book can authenticate the atrocities of ISIS.
You are disrespecting Allah and his prophet if you even think that they can order such a thing or choose such people as there covnant.
Cheers

Dear brother!

- The Letter to Al-Baghdadi is NOT an ''endorsement'' for ISIS. You have clearly NOT read the contents.
- The 126 Islamic scholars who endorsed the contents of the letter are stating ISIS is NOT ISLAMIC.

To others, please read the contents of the letter as it will give you evidences supported from Quran and Sunnah that ISIS is NOT Islamic.

I made this thread as I saw posts on another thread, people indirectly supporting ISIS. This is a mistake, they are khawarij!

I'm not sure why you would take offence of my thread as it's 'CHALLENGING ISIS - UNISLAMIC State'.

Dear brother!

- The Letter to Al-Baghdadi is NOT an ''endorsement'' for ISIS. You have clearly NOT read the contents.
- The 126 Islamic scholars who endorsed the contents of the letter are stating ISIS is NOT ISLAMIC.

To others, please read the contents of the letter as it will give you evidences supported from Quran and Sunnah that ISIS is NOT Islamic.

I made this thread as I saw posts on another thread, people indirectly supporting ISIS. This is a mistake, they are khawarij!
Well sorry i misinterpret.
But this black flag thing is discussed to death now.
It was a fabrication by Abbasid kings who used black flags againat the white ummayad flags and their power base was persia and modern day Iraq.
Both ummayads and Abbasids fabricated tons of such sayingn f prophet to justify their claim on ruling Muslims.
Islam is as clear as daylight. A guidance for mankind.
Islam does not confuse you in riddles. It solves problem of humanity. It does not confuse you in petty issues like who is legitimate ruler.
Rest is upto you

Well sorry i misinterpret.
But this black flag thing is discussed to death now.
It was a fabrication by Abbasid kings who used black flags againat the white ummayad flags and their power base was persia and modern day Iraq.
Both ummayads and Abbasids fabricated tons of such sayingn f prophet to justify their claim on ruling Muslims.
Islam is as clear as daylight. A guidance for mankind.
Islam does not confuse you in riddles. It solves problem of humanity. It does not confuse you in petty issues like who is legitimate ruler.
Rest is upto you

I'm confused! What black flag thing are you talking about? I can't find a translation of the 'letter to Al-Baghdadi' in Urdu for you. The letter endorsed by the 126 Scholars has NOTHING to do with some ''black or white flags''.

The 126 scholars have gone through ever crime ISIS has committed and given a ruling in accordance with Islamic law. The 126 Scholars have declared what ISIS have done is HARAM and UNISLAMIC. The OP hadith is quoted in the letter and let those ''DIY/Sheikh Google Scholars'', who doubt it email the eminent Islamic scholars!

“It is related on the authority of ‘Ali (may Allah ennoble his countenance): ‘When you see the black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet (It’s a common phrase meaning: “Stay put and don’t get involved in the fighting”). Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They are the representatives of the State (Ashab al-Dawla). They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the truth, though they are not from its people. Their names will be agnomens [i.e., Abu So-and-so], and their ascriptions will be to villages. Their hair will be long like that of women. [They shall remain so] till they differ among themselves, and then Allah will bring forth the truth from whomever He wills.’”

Dear brother!

I don't care if it is challenging or if it is sucking up to it. ( just assuming the challenge, doesn't mean you are any less guilty of what Taliban are )

Keep religion in our own house, and in your own life.

Take it to the mosque to the mullahs, they have nothing better to do.

this is a defense forum.

I don't care if it is challenging or if it is sucking up to it. ( just assuming the challenge, doesn't mean you are any less guilty of what Taliban are )

Keep religion in our own house, and in your own life.

Take it to the mosque to the mullahs, they have nothing better to do.

this is a defense forum.

Respectfully, I don't need your permission on what I can and cannot do! If you don't like what I post, leave my thread. Simple!

Back
Top Bottom