What's new

Prophecy of ISIS/ISIL/IS

Al-Bidaya wa'l-Nihaya - ibn Kathir
Is there an English translation of the book available?

There are some, but nothing will come out of it if we try connecting dots with current events happening today. A lot of Muslims(both Shia and Sunni) propagate idea that Syrian war is prelude to Mahdi or is important end times war. My personal opinion is that yes the war is mentioned in hadith, however I don't try assigning titles to anybody or predicting so and so will happen then Mahdi will come fight so and so and etc....

That won't work because things change very quickly. And we have to modify our previous predictions. Most of the hadiths are related to events that will happen very close or after Mahdi's emergence.
So which Hadith books would you recommend which you consider to be the most authentic?

Is there an English translation of the book available?

So which Hadith books would you recommend which you consider to be the most authentic?

Honestly I wouldn't by a book, just look for authentic hadiths online. I would be more interested in books that analyze current events based on authentic hadith. Although I never read one so can't recommend any. Here are sahih hadith on end times events:

Book of Trials and Fierce Battles (Kitab Al-Fitan Wa Al-Malahim) - Sunan Abi Dawud - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

This too:

Conquest of Constantinople

Last edited:
I don't care about this idiot or any Western scholar. No such hadith exists in the book. :lol:
Hi
avoid one liners and slangs .either contribute constructively with counter argument or stop posting.
if you refuse the concept of takfiris or khawarij, and, them being declared as dogs of hell then

I am hoping (for your prolonged contribution to this forum) that you will counter the following with a better argument rather than just saying you hate some sects and post some insults,.
for your information Ibn Majah is one of the Saha Sita (6 authenticated Hadith books)

the kharooj of black flags is also very old and not something new as you allege. unfortunately your writing skills are very basic you need to work hard in your postings.

following is the extract

upload_2015-5-21_10-28-58.png

Topic violates PDF code of conduct.
Dont think so IS/ Al Qaeda TTP and all its affiliates are terrorist scumbags and they must be condemned and criticsed and the world needs to know that they are not Muslims no matter what they say/

as the Hadith says, they will leave Islam as arrow leaves the bow

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.651 Narrated byAbu Said Al Khudri
The Prophet said, "There will emerge from the East some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out
of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle
of the bow (by itself) (i.e., impossible). The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said, "Their sign will be the habit of shaving (of their
beards). (Fateh Al-Bari, Page 322, Vol. 17th)

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch

The topic is about hadith in OP. I said the hadith doesn't exist. That's on topic. If it does please reference a link or file. Topic isn't about the other things you mentioned.

But let's look at the last hadith you cited, it doesn't imply Sunni militants. And it says their habit is 'shaving beards', Sunni militants grow beards as part of Sunnah.

Hi
avoid one liners and slangs .either contribute constructively with counter argument or stop posting.
if you refuse the concept of takfiris or khawarij, and, them being declared as dogs of hell then

I am hoping (for your prolonged contribution to this forum) that you will counter the following with a better argument rather than just saying you hate some sects and post some insults,.
for your information Ibn Majah is one of the Saha Sita (6 authenticated Hadith books)

the kharooj of black flags is also very old and not something new as you allege. unfortunately your writing skills are very basic you need to work hard in your postings.

following is the extract

View attachment 223493

Dont think so IS/ Al Qaeda TTP and all its affiliates are terrorist scumbags and they must be condemned and criticsed and the world needs to know that they are not Muslims no matter what they say/

as the Hadith says, they will leave Islam as arrow leaves the bow

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.651 Narrated byAbu Said Al Khudri
The Prophet said, "There will emerge from the East some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not exceed their throats and who will go out
of (renounce) the religion (Islam) as an arrow passes through the game, and they will never come back to it unless the arrow, comes back to the middle
of the bow (by itself) (i.e., impossible). The people asked, "What will their signs be?" He said, "Their sign will be the habit of shaving (of their
beards). (Fateh Al-Bari, Page 322, Vol. 17th)

Bhai Irfan, I will repost the hadith on your account and trust I will not be banned. What you have said was my intention to warn especially Pakistanis who somehow believe everything the Arabs say as wahi (revelation). Yes, we have been stung by the khawarij TTP/AQ/ISIS.

So if hadith is real, post the original arabic hadith.

عن علي قال: إذا رأيتم الرايات السود فالزموا الأرض ولا تحركوا أيديكم ولا أرجلكم! ثم يظهر قوم ضعفاء لا يوبه لهم، قلوبهم كزبر الحديد، هم أصحاب الدولة، لا يفون بعهد ولا ميثاق، يدعون إلى الحق وليسوا من أهله، أسماؤهم الكنى ونسبتهم القرى، وشعورهم مرخاة كشعور النساء حتى يختلفوا فيما بينهم ثم يؤتي الله الحق من يشاء

عن علي قال: إذا رأيتم الرايات السود فالزموا الأرض ولا تحركوا أيديكم ولا أرجلكم! ثم يظهر قوم ضعفاء لا يوبه لهم، قلوبهم كزبر الحديد، هم أصحاب الدولة، لا يفون بعهد ولا ميثاق، يدعون إلى الحق وليسوا من أهله، أسماؤهم الكنى ونسبتهم القرى، وشعورهم مرخاة كشعور النساء حتى يختلفوا فيما بينهم ثم يؤتي الله الحق من يشاء

Is this a joke? A clearly fabricated one. No Chain of narration, No references, none so whatever. You need to open Bukhari to see what a real hadith looks like !

Back
Top Bottom