What's new

Pro Democracy protests in Bahrain | News & Discussions

If there's one thing I hate more in this world than the mullahs/shia extremists, it's sunni extremists. My Johnson tingles when I see dead foreign jihadists in Syria. Everything you said about Assad is 100% true of course, but why hide the enjoyment that I get from seeing all these dead jihadists? Whatever happens in Syria, it'll be a shit show. I'd rather see a dictatorship run by the likes of Assad than anything else where wahabis are in control. Let's face it, there won't be peace in Syria. There won't be a secular democracy there, irrespective of who we support.

I don't know much about Chechens in Russia, I was talking about foreigners in Syria and there are Chechens among them, and in large numbers.

This world doesn't belong to you, it belongs to God. We want God's rule and we respect and praise him. Your man made laws and systems don't mean anything to us. God is preparing his people for the final days and the final victory. We're on his side, you won't understand this because you don't follow the sunnah.

And no, ISIS won't be in charge, the civilian population would be in charge.

Dude, get your shia filth propaganda and put it where it belongs. The only thing preventing the Muslim people from teaching you extremists a lesson is our leaderships. If we were free to liberate Syria and teach you guys a lesson you might be exterminated. Be careful with this game you're playing so called 'secular' anti-mullah shia.

Of course you're no different. Your order of events is selective. That's not what happened. The people ordered the regime to step down and allow the Syrians a democratic process. Of course, we know that your 'internal matter' means stomp on the population and nothing will change.

The rafidi extremists are the ones flowing from everywhere to help a dictator and his regime to stay in power.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This world doesn't belong to you, it belongs to God. We want God's rule and we respect and praise him. Your man made laws and systems don't mean anything to us. God is preparing his people for the final days and the final victory. We're on his side, you won't understand this because you don't follow the sunnah.

And no, ISIS won't be in charge, the civilian population would be in charge.
They wouldn't be in charge you see, the guys who fought and beheaded their way to victory would be. Al Quida, saudi, Qatar, foreign fighters as well as local extremists would be in charge. The Syrian people would just have a new and more brutal dictatorship.

My video was from this week, your link is from 1400 years ago.

I win.

They wouldn't be in charge you see, the guys who fought and beheaded their way to victory would be. Al Quida, saudi, Qatar, foreign fighters as well as local extremists would be in charge. The Syrian people would just have a new and more brutal dictatorship.

Why are you trying to act like you know more than me? I know things you don't know. The people will agree to an Islamically influenced state. You can't derail the will of the people. All those groups you mentioned want to struggle for Jerusalem afterwards. The people aren't there to complete a job for a foreign nation. The people are there because they want to support God's decrees and want to die.

There won't be any dictatorship, and there's a lot more people than the few groups you mentioned. It isn't about the Syrian people to you anyways. It's something you have against Muslims. There's no excuse to keep supporting this.

If there's one thing I hate more in this world than the mullahs/shia extremists, it's sunni extremists. My Johnson tingles when I see dead foreign jihadists in Syria. Everything you said about Assad is 100% true of course, but why hide the enjoyment that I get from seeing all these dead jihadists? Whatever happens in Syria, it'll be a shit show. I'd rather see a dictatorship run by the likes of Assad than anything else where wahabis are in control. Let's face it, there won't be peace in Syria. There won't be a secular democracy there, irrespective of who we support.

I don't know much about Chechens in Russia, I was talking about foreigners in Syria and there are Chechens among them, and in large numbers.
Actually, seculars had more power at the beginning of the conflicts, but mullah intruding changed the situation in favor of extremists. Anyway, seculars like FSA still have a considerable amount of power. Even, Al-Nusrah has become more controllable. The main remaining mullah style group are ISIL. BTW, a foreign intervention by NATO, and USA can bring a secular government. BTW, secularism alone is not enough, and what is needed, is a secular democracy. otherwise, a fascist secular government is not much different from mullahs or their counterparts(wahabis).

My video was from this week, your link is from 1400 years ago.

I win.

Militants attack city north of Baghdad, killing 7 members of Iraqi security forces | Fox News

Actually, seculars had more power at the beginning of the conflicts, but mullah intruding changed the situation in favor of extremists. Anyway, seculars like FSA still have a considerable amount of power. Even, Al-Nusrah has become more controllable. The main remaining mullah style group are ISIL. BTW, a foreign intervention by NATO, and USA can bring a secular government. BTW, secularism alone is not enough, and what is needed, is a secular democracy. otherwise, a fascist secular government is not much different from mullahs or their counterparts(wahabis).

I'm against any sort of major foreign intervention or ties with the West. Only indirect ties can go through, the West has made it clear they go against everything we stand for.

We aren't going to do any favors for people who hate us, until they support the Palestinian and regional right to self determination.

If they don't respect the will of the people whom want Islamic influenced governments then they can go piss off.

@Hazzy997
The main problem of Arabs is being so much divided. Your only option to get united is having a secular government. As long as you chant Sunni slogans, christians and Nusayris would oppose you. If you want to finish the mess, you need to find a common ground and agree on it. Anyway, democracy is not only the majority votes, and it includes preserving the minority rights as well. Anyway, there is not much rules in islam to govern a country with it. You are living in a country that its tax laws alone is more than 16,000 pages. what is the amount of all islamic laws combined? this concept of islamic governments which started in Muslim Brotherhood and then later adopted by mullahs in Iran, is proved to be non-functional because of the obvious reasons. Anyway, if the majority of a region wants to have those few pages of islamic laws, and rules, I am not against it as long as it does not violate rights of the ones who disagree with it.

Militants attack city north of Baghdad, killing 7 members of Iraqi security forces | Fox News

I'm against any sort of major foreign intervention or ties with the West. Only indirect ties can go through, the West has made it clear they go against everything we stand for.

We aren't going to do any favors for people who hate us, until they support the Palestinian and regional right to self determination.

If they don't respect the will of the people whom want Islamic influenced governments then they can go piss off.
You cannot simply tell other people to go piss off. If you say so, they would show you a middle finger, and fight with you. Your conflicts would not finish until you admit that you need to respect each others rights and reach to a deal which serves interests of both sides.

@Hazzy997
The main problem of Arabs is being so much divided. Your only option to get united is having a secular government. As long as you chant Sunni slogans, christians and Nusayris would oppose you. If you want to finish the mess, you need to find a common ground and agree on it. Anyway, democracy is not only the majority votes, and it includes preserving the minority rights as well. Anyway, there is not much rules in islam to govern a country with it. You are living in a country that its tax laws alone is more than 16,000 pages. what is the amount of all islamic laws combined? this concept of islamic governments which started in Muslim Brotherhood and then later adopted by mullahs in Iran, is proved to be non-functional because of the obvious reasons. Anyway, if the majority of a region wants to have those few pages of islamic laws, and rules, I am not against it as long as it does not violate rights of the ones who disagree with it.

I don't mean an Islamic state in that manner. I mean national law mixed with Islamic Law. Most of it will be state law, that's not my concern. I want Islamic foreign policy and moral culture. If the Christians and Alawites don't prefer a pious way of life then they will have exceptions. What matters, is that we're tired of everything being about what the West prefers. We are people who want to have our own policy. We don't want to accept their conditions. It's clear they've been supporting dictatorial governments in our nations and supporting Israel for decades now. We don't want to deal with evil. We care about our people and want good for them.

If they keep going against the will of people, supporting Israel, sanctioning governments they don't prefer or targeting them then we don't want anything to do with them.

And I don't restrict this struggle to Arabs, if other Shia side with us on this we will lead our way out of this. I just don't think enough of them want to pursue this struggle with us. This is something that isn't normal. We are to blame for much of it as well. Nevertheless we do need to get united and that can happen. Some more things need to occur for it to happen.

@Hazzy997

You cannot simply tell other people to go piss off. If you say so, they would show you a middle finger, and fight with you. Your conflicts would not finish until you admit that you need to respect each others rights and reach to a deal which serves interests of both sides.

I'm speaking of the West here, not our populations.

And I don't restrict this struggle to Arabs, if other Shia side with us on this we will lead our way out of this. I just don't think enough of them want to pursue this struggle with us. This is something that isn't normal. We are to blame for much of it as well. Nevertheless we do need to get united and that can happen. Some more things need to occur for it to happen.
First, islamic laws is a vague term. Islamic laws differs considerably from one scholar to another one, let alone from Shia to sunni islam since they are multiple interpretation for any single Ayah, or Hadith or .... the problem of applying islamic laws starts from here. Anyway, I am not against having Islamic morals in individual level, or in families, but, the problem starts when you want to apply these laws to the whole society.
Dude, the reason is very clear for shias. They are simply afraid by Sunnis. Many shias believe that you will commit a genocide if anyone except for Assad or seculars reach to power in Syria at the end of the conflict. So, they will side against you, specially in Arab and Farsi regions. Shia people have a bad memory from ruling of Sunnis and they don't want such a memories happens again. they see your islamic slogans as sunni slogans and not islamic slogans. When there are groups like ISIL, you should understand why they think so. Anyway, Shia arabs are a significant part of Near east region, and the only solution for this region, would be establishing a secular system. Then, the system can allow local rules and laws based on the beliefs and traditions of each region to be implemented in addition to the national laws, something like a federal system that we have in USA.

If the USA/West invades, I will definitely support the opposition, but ONLY then. Without direct presence and direct interference from the West, a resolution can only go in one direction.

I just don't see anything coming out of any of this without a foreign invasion. That's not to say I support Assad, as I said before, I just hate wahabis more, pure and simple.

Why are you trying to act like you know more than me?
Because I do.

Those are arabs, what do I care?

I still win.

First, islamic laws is a vague term. Islamic laws differs considerably from one scholar to another one, let alone from Shia to sunni islam since they are multiple interpretation for any single Ayah, or Hadith or .... the problem of applying islamic laws starts from here. Anyway, I am not against having Islamic morals in individual level, or in families, but, the problem starts when you want to apply these laws to the whole society.

We disagree with Shia interpretations and back our disagreements with evidence. We are scholars in the religion of Islam, Shia are just wrong in some things. There isn't a question about it. Most people aren't Shia in Syria either. I think it's a time for change in our region. We've had secular law and nationalism for decades now. It doesn't get us anywhere. I support people inspired by God. Problem with Shia and Christians is they're more attached to popular culture. We don't something like there is in Lebanon. That's simply wrong, we believe in God and want to be guided by him. Minorities should respect the law, if they have a huge problem with it. I'm sorry, we don't care anymore. They want us to follow pseudo-religion and eliminate it from life. This region has always been moderate and secular. We used to all be secular people before Israel was created, only in recent times has been there such a influx of Jihadists. I want to make it clear that we're in a struggle. And we want to get out of it. It will cost a lot of blood. And most Christians and Shia are afraid of war. It's better for all people to realize that the Middle East isn't the right place for you at this moment.

You make judgements on recent times, so called 'Islamists' who don't know how to lead and are hypocritical and corrupt. Everything will be implemented slowly.

Dude, the reason is very clear for shias. They are simply afraid by Sunnis. Many shias believe that you will commit a genocide if anyone except for Assad or seculars reach to power in Syria at the end of the conflict.

I don't know why they believe this. Based on Saddam era? Saddam targeted all kinds of people with the exception of Christians. He killed one of my favorite Islamic scholars son. He was an extreme baathist similar to Assad. There's a difference between dictatorial regimes and pious Muslims/normal Syrian people. Of course, the support for Assad hasn't helped either. Unfortunately, there is much tension now and people are getting tired of it. The Shia people need to pay attention and make difficult choices. This won't be successful for them forever. Eventually the opposition will come on top, the consequences might be bad for the Shia. I recommend that they think carefully. A opposition victory should happen and the larger rebel movements should take control of Shia areas and not any AQ affiliated groups. If that can't happen then they should seek refuge in Lebanon or Turkey.

So, they will side against you, specially in Arab and Farsi regions. Shia people have a bad memory from ruling of Sunnis and they don't want such a memories happens again. they see your islamic slogans as sunni chants and not islamic chants. When there are groups like ISIL, you should understand why they think so.

What aren't Islamic chants? We know our religion. It's not a cultural thing, you guys are confused if you see us a sect. We follow what the Prophet(SAW) told us to follow and we are in the right. Groups as I addressed above.

Anyway, Shia arabs are a significant part of Near east region, and the only solution for this region, would be establishing a secular system. Then, the system can allow local rules and laws based on the beliefs and traditions of each region to be implemented to the national laws, something like a federal system that we have in USA.

This is the problem, we have differences because you guys don't prefer Islamic foundations. And yet preach to us that you're the true followers of God. I'm saying it again, we side with God. We will cater in anybody else who does. Syria is majority Sunni. So they prefer their way of life just as Shia in Iran prefer theirs.

If they're afraid, what they're banking on currently will be a lot worse. We need to start having dialogue about this soon as two communities. So we can understand each other.

I still win.

@rmi5

This is what I'm talking about. If this mentality persists we can't expect anything good to come out of it.

If the USA/West invades, I will definitely support the opposition, but ONLY then. Without direct presence and direct interference from the West, a resolution can only go in one direction.

I just don't see anything coming out of any of this without a foreign invasion. That's not to say I support Assad, as I said before, I just hate wahabis more, pure and simple.

Because I do.

I still win.

FSA can also reach to power if they create a no fly zone in Syria, and by more support for FSA. They still have control of significant parts of Syria in the North-Western parts. Other than that, I see no end for this conflict. most probably, the conflict would finish if we have a republican president in white house in the next elections in the 2016.

FSA can also reach to power if they create a no fly zone in Syria, and by more support for FSA. They still have control of significant parts of Syria in the North-Western parts. Other than that, I see no end for this conflict. most probably, the conflict would finish if we have a republican president in white house in the next elections in the 2016.

Republicans despise Muslims, all of them prefer Assad. Don't look at the West as your saviors, since nobody wants a Western installed government.

It's about the will of the people, not what a minority prefers.

We disagree with Shia interpretations and back our disagreements with evidence. We are scholars in the religion of Islam, Shia are just wrong in some things. There isn't a question about it.
That's exactly the reason that religion has divided you arabs. How do you know you are right and they are simply wrong?
Most people aren't Shia in Syria either. I think it's a time for change in our region. We've had secular law and nationalism for decades now. It doesn't get us anywhere. I support people inspired by God. Problem with Shia and Christians is they're more attached to popular culture. We don't something like there is in Lebanon. That's simply wrong, we believe in God and want to be guided by him. Minorities should respect the law, if they have a huge problem with it. I'm sorry, we don't care anymore.
And that's why they would side against you, so do not be surprised about their position. ;)
They want us to follow pseudo-religion and eliminate it from life. This region has always been moderate and secular.
buddy, Are you sure that you are talking about middle-east?!!!
We used to all be secular people before Israel was created, only in recent times has been there such a influx of Jihadists. I want to make it clear that we're in a struggle. And we want to get out of it. It will cost a lot of blood. And most Christians and Shia are afraid of war. It's better for all people to realize that the Middle East isn't the right place for you at this moment.
Again, why do you think that they should give up their belongings in favor of your opinions? Dude, your thoughts are not peaceful and cannot be implemented, since it has a lot of opponents who will be forced to oppose you. As a result, the conflict in your region will never finishes.
You make judgements on recent times, so called 'Islamists' who don't know how to lead and are hypocritical and corrupt. Everything will be implemented slowly.
these systems are inherently making people to be so, if you have not noticed it yet
I don't know why they believe this. Based on Saddam era? Saddam targeted all kinds of people with the exception of Christians. He killed one of my favorite Islamic scholars son. He was an extreme baathist similar to Assad. There's a difference between dictatorial regimes and pious Muslims/normal Syrian people. Of course, the support for Assad hasn't helped either. Unfortunately, there is much tension now and people are getting tired of it. The Shia people need to pay attention and make difficult choices. This won't be successful for them forever. Eventually the opposition will come on top, the consequences might be bad for the Shia. I recommend that they think carefully. A opposition victory should happen and the larger rebel movements should take control of Shia areas and not any AQ affiliated groups. If that can't happen then they should seek refuge in Lebanon or Turkey.
Dude, you are using vague words. pious muslims? is it what should guarantee freedom and prosperity of people?
What aren't Islamic chants? We know our religion. It's not a cultural thing, you guys are confused if you see us a sect. We follow what the Prophet(SAW) told us to follow and we are in the right. Groups as I addressed above.

This is the problem, we have differences because you guys don't prefer Islamic foundations. And yet preach to us that you're the true followers of God. I'm saying it again, we side with God. We will cater in anybody else who does. Syria is majority Sunni. So they prefer their way of life just as Shia in Iran prefer theirs.

If they're afraid, what they're banking on currently will be a lot worse. We need to start having dialogue about this soon as two communities. So we can understand each other.

@rmi5

This is what I'm talking about. If this mentality persists we can't expect anything good to come out of it.
Dude, you should not be so arrogant, and assume that you are right, and others are wrong, and they should follow you. that's the essence of your comment. Obviously, the other side, sees themselves right as well, and they will try to do the same to you. with this mentality, your conflicts would not have an end. I can guarantee it for you, and local and international powers would take advantage of your bloods to the end of the world. BTW, secularism, and democracy are not solely western concepts. They are concepts that can be applied for all people, like the physics laws. The point is that western people found this concepts and implemented it sooner, and reached to prosperity, while we , in the middle east, and in the 21st century are still engaged in these non-sense internal fights and killing each other. ;)

Back
Top Bottom