What's new

Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your photo link doesn't work or at least doesn't expand to tell the tale.

take this :cheesy:

Photo from AP Photo by K.M.Chaudary - Daylife

man o man if you guys are so desperate to laugh do it in more decent manner this thread clearly shows what you guys are made of
our chinese friends have started PHOTO SHOP LESSIONS together with a fighter plane building program :enjoy:

AND IF YOU BAN ME FOR THIS YOU DISGRACE YOURSELF

hope you guys dont waste bandwidth for silly things like this in the future

better luck next time :yahoo:

:cheers:

It clearly show how desprate some of these guys are. Great job Zombie:-) posting that picture. How embaraciing for them.

We were just having some fun, don't take it seriously.

I dont know if its photoshopped or not but i have to say the Indian soldier looks really feminish. I mean look at the way he is shaking hands and i know India is a modern country and homosexuality is accepted there but seriousally i am getting disgusted by looking at this picture.

I dont know if its photoshopped or not but i have to say the Indian soldier looks really feminish. I mean look at the way he is shaking hands and i know India is a modern country and homosexuality is accepted there but seriousally i am getting disgusted by looking at this picture.

Well then dont look at the picture.;)

Interesting.

I mean ur interpretation and reaction, almost guilty :P

Kidding mate. U need to take it easy tho.

LOL, pretty funny, I thought he looked a little feminish too.

look dried in above picture, but isn't took to long to get dried ???..
Hey you guys temper my post. How you erase the pee pee ...

take this :cheesy:

Photo from AP Photo by K.M.Chaudary - Daylife

man o man if you guys are so desperate to laugh do it in more decent manner this thread clearly shows what you guys are made of
our chinese friends have started PHOTO SHOP LESSIONS together with a fighter plane building program :enjoy:

AND IF YOU BAN ME FOR THIS YOU DISGRACE YOURSELF

hope you guys dont waste bandwidth for silly things like this in the future

better luck next time :yahoo:

:cheers:

This Pic is a Photoshop clearly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom