What's new

Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not paintshop. look the man is streching his *** and legs and trying to hide the wet pants. He is pissing or may be sweating.

hum itne gire huye nahi hai...:angel:

no one can beat pakistan in the field of paint job..:pakistan:

U just proved ::azn:

humean pata ha ap kitna gira hue ho chupana sa kuch nahe chupta

you cannot prove it that the photo is a photoshop your last comments was the prove of that the BSF soldier was pissed in his paints in real

Wet pant was the issue and it's a paint shop. No Sweting no pissing etc etc..
When confronted with the reality , new issues ...tight pant, girlish look etc etc are being invented ( Genuine pakistani invention:pakistan:)

rahi naraz hone ki baat....bacchoo se kaya naraz hona..
I love kids :smitten: and there r plenty here...nursery

Tameez ke diyra me rahin to betar hoo ga!

Wet pant was the issue and it's a paint shop. No Sweting no pissing etc etc..
When confronted with the reality , new issues ...tight pant, girlish look etc etc are being invented ( Genuine pakistani invention:pakistan:)

rahi naraz hone ki baat....bacchoo se kaya naraz hona..
I love kids :smitten: and there r plenty here...nursery

Ab bolo Fauji ko hamari ulaad yeni invention bolta hai. Bhai hum bari uz zimma hai dubara pooch kay aow kiss key invention hai :chilli::bunny:

i think he is drunked the soft drink which indian recently invented i hope you all know what im talkin about thats why he is talkin like that

LOL may be ...any why lets just stop :)

Half of the forum's population badly needs spectacles i assume? Its jus a shadow over his pants.

i think he is drunked the soft drink which indian recently invented i hope you all know what im talkin about thats why he is talkin like that

Yeah, I think he took a good cup of hot cow urine before the ceremony and accidently spilled it over his pants. :lol:

e9ccdc1c8aa95b76a4c7973dfc68d1b8.jpg

675aa4cc2443fd98f80dbe9355846c54.jpg

(I hope picture is within forum rules and regulations)

Now i know why the Pakistani is wearing the salwar...!!!

What the... hahaha thats no shadow... He seriously probably had to go... The way he is clenching his butt, suggests somethings up!

That and of course, maybe he was just **** scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom