What's new

Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking at the stars on their shoulder---it seems like both of them are officers.

They are not Commissioned Officers.
BSF and Rangers 16 grade officers do wear crowns as shown in the pic.

Hi,

I showed that picture to my wife and asked her opinion---she replied seems like the guy had diarrhea----I said----they normally do when they are confronted:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I apologige to my indian colleagues.

Dont bother,we essentially think in same manner but in opposite ways when we confront you guys.:guns:

It could just be sweaty thighs...

Yup actually that is quite possible, especially when you wear drill cloth "very heavy" and not that breathable in the din of afternoon sun...

It is a Photoshop ....

See the original pic at- e paper , Timesofindia , Delhi edition, 9th Feb, page 12.
[because of the restriction of 15 posts, I'm unable to post the link- someone please post the above link]

Pakistanis are good at Paint Job.
( Be it photos or Military Hardware )
QED
:cheers:

:victory:Aap ney tu mahsoos kar liya :):victory:

LOlzz well if he is squeezin his cheeks so hard , doesn't seem to wear underwear...is all Pakistani fault...his mood show he accepted to go on date with Pakistani officer...:smitten::smitten::lol:

It is a Photoshop ....

See the original pic at- e paper , Timesofindia , Delhi edition, 9th Feb, page 12.
[because of the restriction of 15 posts, I'm unable to post the link- someone please post the above link]
If you read our posts carefully you'll se that we never argued whether the pissing thing is real or not....

But we were definitely concerned about his squeezed *** and his girlish gesture...i hope you don't say that that's also fabricated.

Pakistanis are good at Paint Job.
( Be it photos or Military Hardware )
We are also guud at screw job, may it be some one from inside or outside:)

If you read our posts carefully you'll se that we never argued whether the pissing thing is real or not....

But we were definitely concerned about his squeezed *** and his girlish gesture...i hope you don't say that that's also fabricated.

We are also guud at screw job, may it be some one from inside or outside:)
lolzz......exactly we never claim anything..picture speaks itself

pages and pages of one liners for a photo shopped pic is the best way to kill a forum.. e.g PDF
BTW, did U checked the link before writing ??? :undecided:
Check it now and WAKE UP . ;)

Why dont you take this honor and do us the favor of posting the link.

BTW what's your actual nick on this forum?
Had you used that you shouldn't be worried about the 15-posts-limitation thing

pages and pages of one liners for a photo shopped pic is the best way to kill a forum.. e.g PDF

Aap tu naraz bhi ho gai :)

Typical India paint job acquisition pisses me off.

Come on, the poor guy was suffering from a 'wedgy' and was exerting really hard to get rid of it...

if any indian members think it is a paint job why dont you will do the same in same photo with pakistani jawan if you can than i consider that piss of indian bsf is a photoshop prove yourself we prved with photo can you do the same with pakistani guy

Guess what??

The ISI did it....

Now you have one more thing to blame the ISI for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom