What's new

President Zardari donates all body organs

OMG, so much misinformation about own leaders???

So i was right. :confused:

There is so much mis-information about our own leaders because we don't give a damn about which sect they belong to, what matters is the amount of credibilty and sincerity that they bring to their job. That is something we Pakistanis are concerned with, well atleast, thats something most Pakistanis are concerned with.

regards,

May be he done it for improving his image..but its a good gesture as far as i think..because it will be a nice campaign for organ donation and may be more people will follow his path..i mean donate organ..

May be he is done it for improving his image..but its a good gesture as far as i think..because it will be a nice campaign for organ donation and may be more people will follow his path..i mean donate organ..
Many people (in Pakistan as well as other Muslim countries) are unsure about this organ donation thing because of the religion as there is no 'Ijmaa' among the Muslim scholars on this important issue. The organ donation campaign will not benefit from the speech of an untrustworthy politician; for this, religious figures and the parents/relatives whose beloved were saved due to the organ transplant and of the organ donors would have to come forward and communicate with the people.

May be he done it for improving his image..but its a good gesture as far as i think..because it will be a nice campaign for organ donation and may be more people will follow his path..i mean donate organ..
He is a President by accident.

Nobody follows him when he's alive.

What makes u think people will be inclined to follow him in death?

MR. asif ali zardari He should get an oscar for his acting i have to say there is no end to his talent this man is psycho path

kash apnay bank balance ka kha data...........just wondering....

deserve appreciation...well done Tarqari.......

medical students will get something to play on.........else he is of no use....

Lets have a poll on this.

Those who think it was a cheap political gimmick
Those who think he really meant to aware the population about the organ donation

Lets see how this gesture of his is taken by the majority of Pakistanis.

I'm signed up as an organ donor.

When someone is need of an organ transplant, they will not care if it is coming from Mr. 10 Percent or Jack the Ripper.

Lets have a poll on this.

Those who think it was a cheap political gimmick
Those who think he really meant to aware the population about the organ donation

Lets see how this gesture of his is taken by the majority of Pakistanis.

if he has ever donated 1 bottle of Blood....... i will go for Option two

If never been to hospital for such a noble cause...... i will go for Option 1 :yahoo:

Only one line comes to mind when I think of this noble gesture by Zardari.....

"Chamdi jaye par Damdi na Jaye" :rofl:

Dude, what are you smoking?
PM & FM are not Shias.
No Gilani is ever a Shia.
Shias mock the Gilani burried in Iraq.

If that is not enough, I am a Gilani as well( not a relative of the PM); PM's grandfather used to
stay in Lahore as my great grand father's guest. The PM personally confirmed that to me back when he was in NA. His nephew Asad is my friend and we use to chase the PM is Lahore over the weekend & show up at the same restaurant he would go to . He always paid for our order!!!

So once again, he or the FM are not Shia.

It seems as if this was a huge shock to you :-) Why?

PM Gilani comes from a famous Shia family of Multan. His father's name was Syed *Alamdaar Husain* Gilani. And who told you all Gilanis belong to one sect? I personally know both Shia and Sunni gilanis.

As fhahAhah Mahmood, once gain, he is from a very famous and prominent Shia family. His sister is married in the Syed Shia family of Shah Jeewna in Jhang. Through this he is also related to Abida Hussain, who is also Shia, along with her husband, Syed Fakhar Imam of Multan.

Back
Top Bottom