What's new

President Zardari donates all body organs

As Agno said we should appreciate him for this.

None of you will be brave enough to donate your organs.
On my driving license, I am an organ donor. There is nothing brave about it; you die, you don't need those pieces of flesh anymore; what if someone's life can be saved, simple as that.

For a desperate nation like us, even this news is re-assuring isn't it? Organs from Zardari! A more appropriate proverb would be 'bhaagtey chor ki langoti hi sahi', we cant retrieve a penny of our stolen wealth now in his possession, well, when he will die, at least we'll get his organs.

You know what, to prove his sincerity, he should sell out one of his kidney and put the money in the GoP's account; can he do this?

As far as awareness is concerned, open some more Schools, or make sure that some more kids are getting good education, this guarantees to bring awareness. ChoroN aur luterouN key bhashanoN aur dramey baazyoN sey awareness nahiN aaya kaarti.

Last edited:
Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Yusuf Raza Gilani are also Shia and Gilani, in particular, has earned a lot of appreciation recently for his balanced politics.

Quaid-e-Azam, also, sir, was a shia from Sindh. Do you see people criticizing him in Pakistan?

What?????????

I donot think so. They are not Shia

one should appreciate his nobel gesture, i have heard people hate him only because he's a Shia and from Sindh.

Wow thats what I call it "divide and rule" :coffee: . You know when I don't find jobs here in Canada I say the same thing becasue I am not Indian and am a Muslium so no jobs for me.

I love Musharraf he is from Sind and Shia

Last edited:
As Agno said we should appreciate him for this.

None of you will be brave enough to donate your organs.

Jana jee he is just a front.. meaning its all for politcs to show the people so he can gain there love in all due respect the nation and its people need money $ food , medical supplies.. the stop to electric probs in all due respect .:coffee:

On my driving license, I am an organ donor. There is nothing brave about it; you die, you don't need those pieces of flesh anymore; what if someone's life can be saved, simple as that.

For a desperate nation like us, even this news is re-assuring isn't it? Organs from Zardari! A more appropriate proverb would be 'bhaagtey chor ki langoti hi sahi', we cant retrieve a penny of our stolen wealth now in his possession, well, when he will die, at least we'll get his organs.

You know what, to prove his sincerity, he should sell out one of his kidney and put the money in the GoP's account; can he do this?

As far as awareness is concerned, open some more Schools, or make sure that some more kids are getting good education, this guarantees to bring awareness. ChoroN aur luterouN key bhashanoN aur dramey baazyoN sey awareness nahiN aaya kaarti.

Bahi i agree with u totally cuz iam organ donor too he is just a front a fraud and nothing more our nation our people our poor need lot more in real time then wat he trying to gain love for ... money,jobs,food,medical supplies , clean water and the light issue.

Jana jee he is just a front.. meaning its all for politcs to show the people so he can gain there love in all due respect the nation and its people need money $ food , medical supplies.. the stop to electric probs in all due respect .:coffee:

I will respect him if he will donate all his wealth and business to the nation (like Hakim Syed).

Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Yusuf Raza Gilani are also Shia

Dude, what are you smoking?
PM & FM are not Shias.
No Gilani is ever a Shia.
Shias mock the Gilani burried in Iraq.

If that is not enough, I am a Gilani as well( not a relative of the PM); PM's grandfather used to
stay in Lahore as my great grand father's guest. The PM personally confirmed that to me back when he was in NA. His nephew Asad is my friend and we use to chase the PM is Lahore over the weekend & show up at the same restaurant he would go to . He always paid for our order!!!

So once again, he or the FM are not Shia.

I will respect him if he will donate all his wealth and business to the nation (like Hakim Syed).

Well my brother in all due respect not gona happen ... perhaps u need to read up on him from the past ,present and his actions towards the future..:tdown:

Great initiative by Zardari Sahib to offer his body and soul to his country men in need :pakistan: ...

Please continue and complete your full term in Pakistan - so our democracy can grow by each year

Wow thats what I call it "divide and rule" :coffee: . You know when I don't find jobs here in Canada I say the same thing becasue I am not Indian and am a Muslium so no jobs for me.

I love Musharraf he is from Sind and Shia

Musharraf is from Delhi-India, genius

Dude, what are you smoking?
PM & FM are not Shias.
No Gilani is ever a Shia.
Shias mock the Gilani burried in Iraq.

If that is not enough, I am a Gilani as well( not a relative of the PM); PM's grandfather used to
stay in Lahore as my great grand father's guest. The PM personally confirmed that to me back when he was in NA. His nephew Asad is my friend and we use to chase the PM is Lahore over the weekend & show up at the same restaurant he would go to . He always paid for our order!!!

So once again, he or the FM are not Shia.

OMG, so much misinformation about own leaders???

So i was right. :confused:

we in Delhi say "900 choohay kha kay billi hajj ko chali "

this is correct

some people say 100 chohay khaa kar billi hajj ko chali that is because they haven't read the phrase in their life........ only heard it

you are correct...... thats 900 choohay................

@ topic

Good to see Mr Zardari is doing a noble work. I hope he is not assasinated and his organs are used for the needy peoples

Sonia gandhi is from Italy you genius. tosha (as in fencing )

Now I love Musharraf more becuase he chose Pakistan to be his country , not born like us :coffee:

Sonia gandhi????????? what connect to this thread??????

ihave just corrected wrong info.

About Musharraf thank his father because Musharraf was small kid at that time.

Back
Top Bottom