President Lahore Traders Union says !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B41Iws7CUAAtEK_[1].jpg

p.s.

this is also becuase of the news that pmln plans to use their gullu butts in disguise of pti workers and attack these shops... hence the traders union president has announced to shut down.

PMLN is using police to make sure ppl open there shops...

PMLN is using police to make sure ppl open there shops...

You cant use police to open shops, its totally baseless comments. Conspiracy theories requires some logical explaination, better luck next time.

You cant use police to open shops, its totally baseless comments. Conspiracy theories requires some logical explaination, better luck next time.

extortion in Punjab is mainly collected by Punjab Police. you know that but still shamelessly say otherwise...

Last edited by a moderator:
extortion in Punjab is mainly collected by Punjab Police. you know that but still shamelessly say otherwise...

SLOW CLAP !

I don't know that, but you shamelessly pointing on me.. My many relatives, including cousins, laws all in Lahore, none reported like it.. And even that can't explain how exactly they can force anyone to open the shop.

And yeah.. reported for personal attack.. :undecided:

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu Why people can straight come into personality? Why they are allowed to do so?

shown all over media . shop keeps were forced to open shop

khisyani bilion ko khamba nochney do, ab yeh haq bhi un se chenna chahtey ho

Back
Top Bottom