What's new

Prahaar missile test fired successfully

Don't sputter your crap here like an overloaded garbage truck. Looks like that half a brain cell you possess has malfunctioned again. So keep your stupid comments to yourself!

And you don't defaecate through your mouth like you have eaten too much feces. Looks like your whole teenie weenie has malfunctioned. Thats why such a love for that Chorgupta. Your love affair with Chorgupta seems to be blossoming day in day out.

No surprise, Chorgupta is satisfying your desires and bringing your fantasies into reality.

You and Chorgupta make a very noticeable panzy couple.

So, modern day SHikhandi,... what parameters are common between Prahaar and EXTRA .

So there will be funding to develop this missile?.. Did the Indian Army gave a go? On this basis only the project may kick off.. We are yet to get news about Army's reaction...

Here is your answer. The Army too has sent some one as its representative. I think this missile itself was developed after specific inputs/request from the Army

DSC_0195.jpg

What we need next from DRDO - in missiles?
THe List can be long, but I want an ICBM, cruise missile > 750km , mature BMD, SLBM > 5000km
Am I too optimist ?

Wow..the takeoff was soo fast as compared to PSLV takeoff we saw few days ago.

BTW did they release the impact video ?

The missile is really very fast. The fastest I have seen so far. Within few seconds of launch it disappear in the cloud. May be because it is based on endo atmospheric anti-ballistic missile. Very fast reaction.

What we need next from DRDO - in missiles?
THe List can be long, but I want an ICBM, cruise missile > 750km , mature BMD, SLBM > 5000km
Am I too optimist ?

All of them are in pipeline.

ICBM> Agni-V. Test this year december
cruise missile> Nirbhay 1000-1500 km
SLBM> K-4 (3500 km) tested. Agni-6 (6000 km) development stage

Here is something interesting.

Since Prahaar is land attack version of AAD, and one launcher can carry 6 missiles which can be fired independently and in salvo mode then:

1. Our Endo atmospheric BMD system AAD would also comprise of single launcher with six AAD missiles (double the 3 Akash SAMs per launcher)

2. Each of the six AAD missiles in a single launcher could be assigned to a single target or two missiles per target or six missiles for six different targets.

What say you?

There is much more to AAD which the DRDO is not saying explicitly.

Excellent observation....looks like we are taking the Russian S-300 way...

When did chor gupta do that ? Tarmak has to be one of the best Indian military bloggin sites around..

Just two days before the test when someone asked the chor about tarmak claiming Prahaar is surface to surface version of AAD. he challenged him to see after the test who is correct. :rofl: The chor challenging the most accurate source.

@rajusri and @orionhunter

Not sure why is the reason for not being civil?? Let's for the argument sake one of you is wrong then what is stopping from correcting other politely??? Such a wonderful thread and you guys are spoiling with spat
Totally agree! This fellow Vasily Zaytsev and his sidekick rajusri think they are God's own far*! Unfortunately, I had to stoop to their levels of crappy ripostes as they know no other language. Doesn't seem they've taken a course on etiquette which they badly require. They are under the mistaken impression that foul language and putting the other posters down with their idiotic comments will show them to be superior.

Needless to say, it's just the opposite as they show up to be fools inebriated with exuberance of their verbosity!

Ok, back on topic. And for these two, I suggest they be more polite in their ripostes! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom