What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

Hi,

Thank you for tagging----I used up all my resource between July and december last year---.

Hi,

Such a resource and totally wasted---. This massive website has done nothing for the image of pakistan---and that is the hallmark of shame for the manager's of this website---.

Was it out of incompetence---cowardice---or it was never on the agenda.
How delusional.

A forum whether supporting by 1000 members or a million will do nothing for the image of Pakistan. Why? Because the people in power could could care less what some users are posting on the web. We are nothing but a tiny decibel in what is progressively becoming a huge stage to yell at one another. Do you think successful people in power around the world care one bit about what i am typing right now?

You think the media with their hidden agendas will change anything? Media wants to sell viewership. That's the only goal. Turn on the TV and tell me what you see. Hysteria, shouting matches, fights, vulgarity. Breaking news here, breaking news there etc. etc.

You want to change the image of Pakistan? Go to school, get higher education, become an executive, invent something. Simply put, be successful. After you've done that, make your kids do the same thing. Tell them they are banned from driving a taxi or working at a gas station or 7/11.

That will change the image of Pakistan. Not some time pass forum on the internet.

Who won btw? :D @Slav Defence

What you are planning to do? Taking over the world? :P
That's my plan.

p0616.gif

How delusional.

A forum whether supporting by 1000 members or a million will do nothing for the image of Pakistan. Why? Because the people in power could could care less what some users are posting on the web. We are nothing but a tiny decibel in what is progressively becoming a huge stage to yell at one another. Do you think successful people in power around the world care one bit about what i am typing right now?

You think the media with their hidden agendas will change anything? Media wants to sell viewership. That's the only goal. Turn on the TV and tell me what you see. Hysteria, shouting matches, fights, vulgarity. Breaking news here, breaking news there etc. etc.

You want to change the image of Pakistan? Go to school, get higher education, become an executive, invent something. Simply put, be successful. After you've done that, make your kids do the same thing. Tell them they are banned from driving a taxi or working at a gas station or 7/11.

That will change the image of Pakistan. Not some time pass forum on the internet.

Sir,

If you want to stay an idiot---that is your choice----.

You sound like the Sindh chief minister----who thinks he is doing a great job---well according to his standards.

Sir,

You sound like the Sindh chief minister----who thinks he is doing a great job---well according to his standards.

So you are back again with the same rhetoric...

PDF is a platform for everyone, why don't you take the driving seat and start with what you want to do? I would be happy to help.

How delusional.

Today is the last day of submission. After that entries are closed:)

Regards

PDF is a platform for everyone, why don't you take the driving seat and start with what you want to do? I would be happy to help.

Hi,

Thank you very much. Introduction to some media outlets---major newspaper like dawn---etc etc etc---in the U S like L A TIMES---N Y TIMES---WASHINGTON TIMES---contact some major news papers and tell them you have members who would want to contribute---.

But what do you mean by ' back again '---I never left the arena---maybe a little hiatus here or there.

What are you at now---- close to 60000 members on this board----this must have some kind of voice.

And also on the main page of the forum---as in past---we had the total number of members on the board and new members for the day---that would be important---to see those numbers---that is a wow moment.

And it is not 'rhetoric'---it is for real---let us do something.

Last edited:
The site has done what it can to present a better image of Pakistan, it has in fact changed the opinion of many regarding Pakistan and Pakistanis. I can tag many members, mostly Indians who thought of Pakistanis differently; this site has provided a platform for people around the world to get to know each other. I would say PDF has done a lot to portray a positive image of Pakistan. In fact, some members have been inspired enough to have wished to come to Pakistan (and some have). It is incorrect to say PDF has done nothing, it is up to us the members to portray a better image of Pakistan on PDF.
Lot more can be done.
regards

PETTY VISIONS of grandeur and righteousness
Love you---for the favour Sir------was feeling the same da*n humbug day in and day out but could not express it----thank you for speaking my thoughts :tup:

Sir,

Interesting reply.

Look up the name Sri Srinivasan, he will do more for the brand image of India than any of your stupid ideas, even if they were replicated twenty times over.

One person will change the thinking of millions of people in the US.

That is what Ashkenazim did: http://web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

What you are planning to do? Taking over the world? :P
My hope is that in a few decades we have AIPAC type Pakistani organizations around the world furthering our interests. AIPAC wasn't founded by article writers, it was founded by successful people who found other successful people with similar backgrounds.

You don't have to like the way a game is played. You just have to do it better than it's been done before.

The site has done what it can to present a better image of Pakistan, it has in fact changed the opinion of many regarding Pakistan and Pakistanis. I can tag many members, mostly Indians who thought of Pakistanis differently; this site has provided a platform for people around the world to get to know each other. I would say PDF has done a lot to portray a positive image of Pakistan. In fact, some members have been inspired enough to have wished to come to Pakistan (and some have). It is incorrect to say PDF has done nothing, it is up to us the members to portray a better image of Pakistan on PDF.
Lot more can be done.
regards

Hi,

This site has done a great job---but WAY BELOW ITS POTENTIAL----. Just by looking at the number of members---as I could in the past----it meant that the presence of this forum is substantial---.

But then on the same note---the utility of the forum has not been substantial---it has not been upto par---and that is because---most of the Think Tank members---moderators---super mods are pakistan based----have no management experience in foreign countries---have not worked in any mega corporations as managers and above--- do not know how to talk to the american public----.

So---basically have co clue how much of a power they have at hand---and what to do with it---.

Hi,

This site has done a great job---but WAY BELOW ITS POTENTIAL----. Just by looking at the number of members---as I could in the past----it meant that the presence of this forum is substantial---.

But then on the same note---the utility of the forum has not been substantial---it has not been upto par---and that is because---most of the Think Tank members---moderators---super mods are pakistan based----have no management experience in foreign countries---have not worked in any mega corporations as managers and above--- do not know how to talk to the american public----.

So---basically have co clue how much of a power they have at hand---and what to do with it---.

You are one of the senior most members on this forum. If there is something unique in your mind share your plan freely. Lets see how much feasible it is and tell us what we all can do to support your idea as @webmater already offered you to take a lead

You are one of the senior most members on this forum. If there is something unique in your mind share your plan freely. Lets see how much feasible it is and tell us what we all can do to support your idea as @webmater already offered you to take a lead

Hi,

Is this post a joke or what-----!

Hi,

Is this post a joke or what-----!

No its not a joke....... it is your POV , that website performance is below its potential and now move forward and share feasible plan to meet tangible results.we are here to appreciate and support your critical thinking.

No its not a joke....... it is your POV , that website performance is below its potential and now move forward and share feasible plan to meet tangible results.we are here to appreciate and support your critical thinking.

Hi,

You are here to support me that I help establish 10 plus years ago---ain't that a joke.

Show some respect son----I have been here 10 + years---. I know it is very difficult for you---but learn to show some respect for what I have helped you gain---.

Back
Top Bottom