What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

Sir
10 plus years ago..... :) your sense of humour is not bad or too bad, it is upto the reader
i will wait for something concrete / feasible plan to improve or it is just a rehtoric ? :lol:

Hi,

You are here to support me that I help establish 10 plus years ago---ain't that a joke.

Show some respect son----I have been here 10 + years---. I know it is very difficult for you---but learn to show some respect for what I have helped you gain---.

Cool down there is nothing offensive in that post. Lets not continue with off topic debates on this thread. I suggest you to create new threaď to discuss your idea.

Update:

@Neutron @PARIKRAMA @WAJsal @MaarKhoor @The Eagle @Daneshmand @Spectre and those participants whom I missed.Please note down instructions below:

1-Post ''link'' of write-ups in this thread.
2-Write down a note consisting of few lines, in which you have to insist the audience that why you deserve to win this title.
3-PM me all those notes.I am adding you all in PM.
4-Those notes will be then made public, so that they could get convinced and vote for you.
5-Winners shall be announced after public's choice and jury's review.
6-Jury's panel will make sure that well reputed participants are selected.

regards

Last edited:
Update:
@Neutron @PARIKRAMA @WAJsal @MaarKhoor @The Eagle @Daneshmand @Spectre and those participants whom I missed.Please note down instructions below:

1-Post ''link'' of write-ups in this thread.
2-Write down a note consisting of few lines, in which you have to insist the audience that why you deserve to be win this title.
3-PM me all those notes.I am adding you all in PM.
4-Those notes will be then made public, so that they could get convinced and vote for you.
5-Winners shall be announced after public's choice and jury's review.
6-Jury's panel will make sure that well reputed participants are selected.

regards

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all participants for excellent write-ups. They all are well reputed participants. My sane enemies, (fighting below nuclear threshold :lol: ) @PARIKRAMA and @Spectre are excellent contributors on this forum. Guys keep it up and keep on contributing positively.
And our friend from Iran @Daneshmand ...... Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan as an independent state after its inception in August 1947.
Thank you for your support and thank you for your presence here on this forum. Godspeed.
@The Eagle Really impressive. you are great friend and congratulations for excellent contribution
@MaarKhoor , i love Maarkhor because i hate snakes. Keep it up and congratulatios for excellent write ups.
and finally sir @WAJsal i am your fan..... i think you are God gifted...raaaz kaya ha......Dry fruit of nothren areas? o_O Congrats for brilliant threads and best wishes for future goals.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Given that, what's done is done and every done is well done. Evaluate the present and think about future. I avoided history of Arab Iran conflict to avoid repetition and evaluated the prevailing foreign policy dynamics of two major global powerhouses of the world US and China to craft foreign policy option for Pakistan.
My entry
Arab Iran Stand-off

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all participants for excellent write-ups. They all are well reputed participants. My sane enemies, (fighting below nuclear threshold :lol: ) @PARIKRAMA and @Spectre are excellent contributors on this forum. Guys keep it up and keep on contributing positively.
And our friend from Iran @Daneshmand ...... Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan as an independent state after its inception in August 1947.
Thank you for your support and thank you for your presence here on this forum. Godspeed.
@The Eagle Really impressive. you are great friend and congratulations for excellent contribution
@MaarKhoor , i love Maarkhor because i hate snakes. Keep it up and congratulatios for excellent write ups.
and finally sir @WAJsal i am your fan..... i think you are God gifted...raaaz kaya ha......Dry fruit of nothren areas? o_O Congrats for brilliant threads and best wishes for future goals.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Given that, what's done is done and every done is well done. Evaluate the present and think about future. I avoided history of Arab Iran conflict to avoid repetition and evaluated the prevailing foreign policy dynamics of two major global powerhouses of the world US and China to craft foreign policy option for Pakistan.
My entry
Arab Iran Stand-off

Thank you so much and indeed it was you and other senior and well reputed members that interests me for participation. Your support and sharing will always encourage and help learning.

An 'ontology' of Iran-Saudi "rivalry": From Churchill's snobbish sneeze to Abdullah's fear of snakes

I enjoy writing so more than anything it gave me pleasure to write for PDF.

But other reasons also played to the decision to write, for one at least one person from Iran had to take part in debate since it would have been disrespectful if the PDF management chooses such a topic and then no Iranian writes anything, so I told other Iranians in Iran Chill Thread that I will do it from their side.

Another reason was to clarify the reality of the situation and counter the constant propaganda in media, in which a damaging narrative is being continuously pumped out, in the hope that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuating itself.

Back
Top Bottom