What's new

Poster of the Year contest 2016

So the winners announced

I don't think so yet.. however, i shared back there only to weigh my observation and writing though I am way behind because there are much seniors like you and others, shared the worth reading and knowledgeable articles those helped me to learn a lot.

To me, wining here is not the subject but the response by way of appreciation is much obliged and I am honoured.

So also, the appreciation and support i had, much encouraged me and decorated as well.

I am thankful to the all seniors and other members as well for the support and appreciation.

@Slav Defence Sir, thanks for your help and support to encourage me for a write-up through an amendment in criteria as well.

However, waiting for results... :D (Not about my article but indeed among the seniors)

@WAJsal @PARIKRAMA @Daneshmand @Neutron @Nihonjin1051 and others.....

I don't think so yet.. however, i shared back there only to weigh my observation and writing though I am way behind because there are much seniors like you and others, shared the worth reading and knowledgeable articles those helped me to learn a lot.

To me, wining here is not the subject but the response by way of appreciation is much obliged and I am honoured.

So also, the appreciation and support i had, much encouraged me and decorated as well.

I am thankful to the all seniors and other members as well for the support and appreciation.

@Slav Defence Sir, thanks for your help and support to encourage me for a write-up through an amendment in criteria as well.

However, waiting for results... :D (Not about my article but indeed among the seniors)

@WAJsal @PARIKRAMA @Daneshmand @Neutron @Nihonjin1051 and others.....
My friend,
The main objective behind initiating such program is to bring refreshment and excitement in this dull environment. Also, to encourage posters to develop their thinking and research skills so that our laymen become equipped with every tool to raise their children with better training and knowledge hence making a difference.
The fact is that all of you are winner. All of you have won the day you dared to look and represent world with your own perspective. I encourage my friends to stop looking at what media shows or suggests. Rather than that, listen your own voice ,raise your pen and spread what is need of an hour rather than what those funded mindsets says.
I @Horus ,@WebMaster and entire management are aiming to make you people understand your skills and to utilize them.Remember, you are free soul and answerable to nobody except Allah(SWT).
This message is also for individuals of other countries. Join your hands with us to bring a new era of critical thinking, hence marching towards peace, sense of responsibility hence eliminating these boundaries of racism and blind hate towards each other.:)

Regards

My friend,
The main objective behind initiating such program is to bring refreshment and excitement in this dull environment. Also, to encourage posters to develop their thinking and research skills so that our laymen become equipped with every tool to raise their children with better training and knowledge hence making a difference.
The fact is that all of you are winner. All of you have won the day you dared to look and represent world with your own perspective. I encourage my friends to stop looking at what media shows or suggests. Rather than that, listen your own voice ,raise your pen and spread what is need of an hour rather than what those funded mindsets says.
I @Horus ,@WebMaster and entire management are aiming to make you people understand your skills and to utilize them.Remember, you are free soul and answerable to nobody except Allah(SWT).
This message is also for individuals of other countries. Join your hands with us to bring a new era of critical thinking, hence marching towards peace, sense of responsibility hence eliminating these boundaries of racism and blind hate towards each other.:)

Regards
hats off Bro what a wonderful thinking...

TBH yes @Slav Defence is right that every participant is a winner here..
Slav Sir, your words and views here are indeed very noble.. Thats why i had requested more such contests which i believe even @MaarKhoor is also requesting.. We should keep our might of pens alive surely and spread the seeds of knowledge for opening our eyes and enlightening ourselves...

and thanks @MaarKhoor for the encouragement..

My whole aim was to appreciate many new things which i learned from the works of all the participants and also to see how i can keep the small flame of a "child like curiosity to know new things" inside me alive... Perhaps i am being too selfish and thats why i am encouraging a recognition system to get the young minds who are logging into PDF or reading through pages to sign up and contribute... Their views, their voices, the path to knowledge and enlightenment is the only way we can make borders a physical object and encourage a mutually peaceful survival and respect for everyone across the globe..

I hope PDFians are kept busy with such efforts by the esteemed managements side folks..

I guess @Slav Defence must be planning something, don't think he will forget anything.

For me you and @Daneshmand win by a mile, especially Daneshmands write-up was fantastic; what you did was something different and quite informative in itself. Followed by a great effort made by @The Eagle ....
Good effort by all.

Thank you, but i did not participate to win. Just some healthy competition.
regards

So the winners announced unofficially..
1- @Daneshmand
2- @PARIKRAMA
3- @The Eagle

Congrats in advance

But @WAJsal
Bro when me and @The Eagle submitted our articles, topic is fixed and we wrote accordingly. Me the first one to submit my entry...Anyways every time is a next time....And for sure I didn't participate to win...:enjoy:

@Slav Defence bro
I urge you to announce frequent write up completions to keep the writers in good shape...some say brain is also a muscle and good exercise makes it big...

regards,

Thank you for your kindness!

Brought back school memories. What days they were. :smitten:

Also, to encourage posters to develop their thinking and research skills so that our laymen become equipped with every tool to raise their children with better training and knowledge hence making a difference.

I mean no disrespect neither I doubt your intentions but please can you elaborate this piece a bit? This seems like some misplaced goal to me and something that sounds hollow that has been typed just for the sake of it.

If it was me I would suggest you people to take a leap and progress a bit, if you want to spread awareness take some concrete steps, for the time being you are only known to people who have access to internet and are mostly students. If it was me with this much membership and following and if I wanted to contribute to society building I would do something on ground, preferably arrange seminars or take initiatives like keep the area clean, donation movements, arrange visits to schools, I would encourage and make contacts with people who are already taking steps in the right direction etc that way you would truly be known and may be one day society will really think of you as someone who contributes to raising their children better.

You have so many members here who boast about being at higher positions or have relatives at higher positions, did you ever think of visiting APS, Bacha Khan University or any terror struck place?. I am sorry mere write ups on a defense forum don't add any value to a society that is corrupt to the core and is massively illiterate.

@MastanKhan @Khafee you people could encourage PDF that it is time for them to be part of news on tv channels and seen on ground with PDF banners?

@Zibago what do you say?

I mean no disrespect neither I doubt your intentions but please can you elaborate this piece a bit? This seems like some misplaced goal to me and something that sounds hollow that has been typed just for the sake of it.

If it was me I would suggest you people to take a leap and progress a bit, if you want to spread awareness take some concrete steps, for the time being you are only known to people who have access to internet and are mostly students. If it was me with this much membership and following and if I wanted to contribute to society building I would do something on ground, preferably arrange seminars or take initiatives like keep the area clean, donation movements, arrange visits to schools, I would encourage and make contacts with people who are already taking steps in the right direction etc that way you would truly be known and may be one day society will really think of you as someone who contributes to raising their children better.

You have so many members here who boast about being at higher positions or have relatives at higher positions, did you ever think of visiting APS, Bacha Khan University or any terror struck place?. I am sorry mere write ups on a defense forum don't add any value to a society that is corrupt to the core and is massively illiterate.

@MastanKhan @Khafee you people could encourage PDF that it is time for them to be part of news on tv channels and seen on ground with PDF banners?

@Zibago what do you say?

My friend, it is really easy to say but very difficult to implement.You need funds to travel and a lot more.
However, PDF members do meet up every year to one of the countries they are living. Pakistan defence was earlier collaborated with PKKH and had also participated at some seminar (ask Horus).
So, till then our struggles are succeeding it is our responsibility to use our bandwidth for helping our friends to become able to look at world with their own perspective.
You just don't come and do everything. You do things with provided limitations hence making a difference-assemble small contributions and make bigger picture. This is how you change the world.

Regards

My friend, it is really to say but very difficult to implement.You need funds to travel and a lot more.
However, PDF members do meet up every year to one of the countries they are living. Pakistan defence was earlier collaborated with PKKH and had also participated at some seminar (ask Horus).
So, till then our struggles are succeeding it is our responsibility to use our bandwidth for helping our friends to become able to look at world with their own perspective.
You just don't come and do everything. You do things with provided limitations hence making a difference-assemble small contributions and make bigger picture. This is how you change the world.

Regards

What is PKKH "Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz"?

My friend there comes a time when you need to grow, you need to take steps to realize your full potential. Thinking I am small and will remain small is not going to help much. Don't forget Edhi would have remained Edhi if he hadn't dare become Edhi foundation he took the step and people joined him to help become Edhi foundation. Anyways you would know better and I am sorry to use this thread for some off topic thoughts. Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for tagging----I used up all my resource between July and december last year---.

@Zibago what do you say?

Hi,

Such a resource and totally wasted---. This massive website has done nothing for the image of pakistan---and that is the hallmark of shame for the manager's of this website---.

Was it out of incompetence---cowardice---or it was never on the agenda.

What is PKKH "Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz"?

My friend there comes a time when you need to grow, you need to take steps to realize your full potential. Thinking I am small and will remain small is not going to help much. Don't forget Edhi would have remained Edhi if he hadn't dare become Edhi foundation he took the step and people joined him to help become Edhi foundation. Anyways you would know better and I am sorry to use this thread for some off topic thoughts. Thanks.
I am not saying that we are small people.I am saying that you require funds and man power for bigger tasks to execute.
I am however, doing stuff with my limitations and as our friends did earlier ( few of them left).
If you are up with better idea or greater picture and you think that you could utilize this far better way then simply talk to site administrators, especially Horus. Might be he will somehow get some arrangement for this.
Alright, enough of this talk.Let us not distract from main topic.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you for tagging----I used up all my resource between July and december last year---.

Hi,

Such a resource and totally wasted---. This massive website has done nothing for the image of pakistan---and that is the hallmark of shame for the manager's of this website---.

Was it out of incompetence---cowardice---or it was never on the agenda.
this is a subjective opinion. if there is a disagreement with stated goals then there is room for disagreement with your comment.
this site remains one of the best goto on the web in the context of everything current happening inside and around Pakistan.
so I disagree with the word total waste.
does it need improvements? definitely . managers of the website can only maintain the decorum its up to the posters to provide quality content to improve its stature and in turn salvage the image of Pakistan.
without sounding anymore apologetic for this forum. as a contributor I am always rowing against the tide due to the events outside our control inside Pakistan whatever people, government or establishment does or doesnt do.

what I tell myself is do my bit in terms of representing Pakistani point of view haters are gonna hate we keep rolllin

this is a subjective opinion. if there is a disagreement with stated goals then there is room for disagreement with your comment.
this site remains one of the best goto on the web in the context of everything current happening inside and around Pakistan.
so I disagree with the word total waste.
does it need improvements? definitely . managers of the website can only maintain the decorum its up to the posters to provide quality content to improve its stature and in turn salvage the image of Pakistan.
without sounding anymore apologetic for this forum. as a contributor I am always rowing against the tide due to the events outside our control inside Pakistan whatever people, government or establishment does or doesnt do.

what I tell myself is do my bit in terms of representing Pakistani point of view haters are gonna hate we keep rolllin

Hi Irfan,

The first pleateau is of recognition---this site reached that a long time ago---.

After that---it has fizzled out and the needle has not moved from the position that it got stuck at.

At this time---pakistani newspapers---and TV media would have had multiple members representing defence.pk on their newspapers---and live interviews---.

I still have not been able to dig out what this website means to Farouqui for a cause nationale---because he has done shi-tty little for that.

Is this site generating money for him---I don't know---but some say it does----.

So---let us not strut around for this chicken sh-it representation for pakistan on the world forum---and let us be real in admitting that our PETTY VISIONS of grandeur and righteousness have kept this site for making a recognizable dent in the media world.

Hi Irfan,

The first pleateau is of recognition---this site reached that a long time ago---.

After that---it has fizzled out and the needle has not moved from the position that it got stuck at.

At this time---pakistani newspapers---and TV media would have had multiple members representing defence.pk on their newspapers---and live interviews---.

I still have not been able to dig out what this website means to Farouqui for a cause nationale---because he has done shi-tty little for that.

Is this site generating money for him---I don't know---but some say it does----.

So---let us not strut around for this chicken sh-it representation for pakistan on the world forum---and let us be real in admitting that our PETTY VISIONS of grandeur and righteousness have kept this site for making a recognizable dent in the media world.
Amen to that lets share few ideas and do a pilot on this. I already sent few ideas to you.

Hi Irfan,

This!
@Shamain

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom