What's new

Post your non Anatolian Turkish ancestry

Because I didn't thought they would know Turkey that well in Iran :D sadly Iranian Turkmens are not much known here, Azeri are better known :/

Thats sad men :/ but its cool to see you at least resist the assimiliation attempt :)

That Oktay I found is looks like in his 20s and looks quite handsome(God I will look like gay again :D)
yea azeris have more populations they are closer to you we are just handful of turkmens we are not impotent as they are but we have do our best to be great people .about resisting how much do you think it will take until we just fade away . all of these start with ahmadinejad . in his time he did it all these and change everything which have turkmen name into persian i hate him

dude does that oktay's last name start with Sh ?:D

If that thing about banning Turkmen names was revealed in Turkey, people would go crazy btw :) starting help campaigns etc.

If that thing about banning Turkmen names was revealed in Turkey, people would go crazy btw :) starting help campaigns etc.
ty bro but i think the goverment of turkey is aware of this btw the only guy can help us in this issue is this man in right side of this pic and it seems he don't care about us much

1gulun_turkmenistan_ziyareti_ikili_iliskilere.jpg

Actually, I think since Rouhani is a bit more moderate and friendly, may be a little, friendly diplomatic move from Turkey would change their mind , main problem is reaching someone from government(like Abdullah Gül), If I was a popular social media figure I would start a campaign :D

Actually, I think since Rouhani is a bit more moderate and friendly, may be a little, friendly diplomatic move from Turkey would change their mind , main problem is reaching someone from government(like Abdullah Gül), If I was a popular social media figure I would start a campaign :D
yea im hoping of Rouhani too i hop he could change all these BS all turkmens vote for him and now we are waiting for him i hop i don't end like this "Esh'sheki koper den gechen gibi olmasin " :undecided: ty anyway bro :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom