What's new

Post Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all look delicious, my friend... We do have something similar, I can't imagine how tasty it would be, together with that rice of yours! I had a book of Pakistani recipies, given as a gift from a Pakistani friend :pakistan: Maybe I cook one in few days and post it in 'Whatever' thread :enjoy:
More pics here: Pakistani corner | Page 81

That guy gave me a negative rating, too.
After all their insults, strikes and slander all what i pointed was Chinese cuisine what includes cockroach dishes, didn't know his cuisine offends him :what:
For example If somebody calls me a kebab-eater, it wouldn't offend me but instead would make me proud, now for another example If somebody calls me a kebab-eater, will you give a negative rating and also ban? What bullsh*t? :D

Omg!! I just recalled , i had to write abt it, oh i had read angelina jolie's interview or something and she was teling that she ate a whole cockroach, maybe the large coackroach *puke* and OMG!!! can u guess whattttttttt!????? She said that when u eat a coackroach there comes a tiny bit in it that can never be swalloed or chewed , perhaps its too hard ,so u have to spit it out.

i thought i must tell u guys to not eat coackroach.

The Farsi Mullah propagandist @Daneshmand has given me two unmotivated negative ratings (for the first time) in this thread below while he himself along with his Mullah compatriots are guilty of rule violations on a frequent basis when they meddle in Arab affairs.

Saudi Arabia's top cleric slams Iran's movie on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) | Page 2

You can read the entire thread if necessary.

One of them is even falsely claiming (without any foundation whatsoever) that Saudi Arabia's Grand Muftis Islam is that of AQAP in Yemen which you can see in the thread.

I demand it to be removed.

This is not the first that that he is abusing his role as a so-called "Think Tank" against Arab users that does not share his world view while omitting insults from his compatriots.

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Emmie @Jungibaaz @T-Faz @Irfan Baloch @waz @Chak Bamu @Jango etc.

EDIT: As you can see he has even given me an negative rating for this post alone. You should not give such "powers" to users that are clearly abusing the function that they have been awarded.

If this is not dealt with a thread on the GH might be the answer.

The Farsi Mullah propagandist @Daneshmand has given me two unmotivated negative ratings (for the first time) in this thread below while he himself along with his Mullah compatriots are guilty of rule violations on a frequent basis when they meddle in Arab affairs.

Saudi Arabia's top cleric slams Iran's movie on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) | Page 2

One of them is even falsely claiming (without any foundation whatsoever) that Saudi Arabia's Grand Muftis Islam is that of AQAP in Yemen which you can see here below.

This is not the first that that he is abusing his role as a so-called "Think Tank" against Arab users that does not share his world view while omitting insults from his compatriots.

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Emmie @Jungibaaz @T-Faz @Irfan Baloch @waz @Chak Bamu @Jango etc.

You get another negative rating for personal attack on me.

In your other post you had attacked @Madali calling him a cretin and ahmadinutjob.

In yet another post of yours, you had tried to derail the thread by bringing in unrelated pictures and trying to humiliate a nation.

When you do such things, expect negative ratings.

Keep it civil and engage in debates rationally and you might get even positive ratings.

You get another negative rating for personal attack on me.

In your other post you had attacked @Madali calling him a cretin and ahmadinutjob.

In yet another post of yours, you had tried to derail the thread by bringing in unrelated pictures and trying to humiliate a nation.

When you do such things, expect negative ratings.

Keep it civil and engage in debates rationally and you might get even positive ratings.

Let the moderators judge that when they see the thread at hand. You are clearly abusing your powers while you yourself are abusing and ignoring your compatriots abuse in that same thread.

I am not interested in your "positive ratings". I have written almost 2000 posts to date and none have been rated negatively until you started abusing your powers.

Now give me another negative rating for "personally attacking" you for stating the truth.

Last edited:
Let the moderators judge that when they see the thread at hand. You are clearly abusing your powers while you yourself are abusing and ignoring your compatriots abuse in that same thread.

I am not interested in your "positive ratings". I have written almost 2000 posts to date and none have been rated negatively until you started abusing your powers.

Now give me another negative rating for "personally attacking" you for stating the truth.

There is always a first time. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior and personal attacks often with racial and ethnic terminologies that you are doing.

There is always a first time. There is no excuse for the kind behavior and personal attacks often with racial and ethnic terminologies.

None of what I wrote in that thread is breaking any rules. Nor have their been any "racial" terminology. In fact your compatriot @Madali was the one that started the insults and before that he was equaling the Grand Mufti with ISIS. Not only that much earlier 2-3 Iranian users were insulting the Grand Mufti and making fun of his looks before any Saudi Arabian or Arab users had even commented or frequented the thread.

Of course all of this was ignored by you for reasons that nobody can guess. Irony might be used here.

Also I find it ironic that a recently appointed "Think Tank" with 3 negative ratings is dishing out negative ratings left and right instead of countering the facts written by me. But I guess that it's easier to act like "God" on a internet forum by giving out negative ratings to your opponents.

I will let the moderators decide here. What is certain is that there is no consistency in your ratings and that they are absurd.

You can either remove it willingly and we can forget all this or I will take this matter to the GH.

Last edited:

One of them is even falsely claiming (without any foundation whatsoever) that Saudi Arabia's Grand Muftis Islam is that of AQAP in Yemen which you can see in the thread.

EDIT: As you can see he has even given me an negative rating for this post alone. You should not give such "powers" to users that are clearly abusing the function that they have been awarded.

All those posts contain insults or personal remarks. Ratings should stay!

All those posts contain insults or personal remarks. Ratings should stay!

Where are the "insults" exactly? Where is the insult in post 275 in this thread?

If my two posts in that thread (the ones he gave me a negative rating for) are insults what about all the previous posts in that thread posted by Iranian users and those that followed? Or 100's of other posts on PDF that you see on a DAILY basis?

Or what about his inconsistent ratings while ignoring his compatriots frequent posts that go against the forum rules?

What a surprise that an recently appointed Iranian "think thank" has given me my first negative ratings in almost 2000 posts. An Iranian "think thank" that moreover has a long history of anti-Arab postings and bias which I could quickly document just by looking at his user history.

Whatever, we Arab users got the message some time ago.

Nato warns Russia on air strikes | Page 2

@WebMaster

He just stalks me and gives me negative ratings for making genuine points. Because he couldn't respond to one of my debates with him.

I don't mind him being think tank as long as can control his fierce nationalist fervor, if you disagree with his views on the Iranian policy in the region he gives you negative ratings. He's never gave one to an Iranian.

Nato warns Russia on air strikes | Page 2

@WebMaster

He just stalks me and gives me negative ratings for making genuine points. Because he couldn't respond to one of my debates with him.

I don't mind him being think tank as long as can control his fierce nationalist fervor, if you disagree with his views on the Iranian policy in the region he gives you negative ratings. He's never gave one to an Iranian.

Please stop lying.

No body is stalking you. You came that thread and engaged me, that makes you stalking me not other way around. Actually you got the rating for calling Egypt a "shithole" with no clam to "civility". Egypt does not even have diplomatic relations with Iran. Egypt is a Sunni country. So you trying to push this as an Iran affair here with your "victim mentality" is completely false.

Furthermore I have given negative ratings to Iranian membertoo. @WAJsal was the witness to it.

Please stop your "victim" game.

Please stop lying.

No body is stalking you. You came that thread and engaged me, that makes you stalking me not other way around. Actually you got the rating for calling Egypt a "shithole" with no clam to "civility". Egypt does not even have diplomatic relations with Iran. Egypt is a Sunni country. So you trying to push this as an Iran affair here with your "victim mentality" is completely false.

Furthermore I have given negative ratings to Iranian membertoo. @WAJsal was the witness to it.

Please stop your "victim" game.

Now give yourself a negative rating for essenstially calling me a 'undercover 'Takfiri' posing as an agnostic that hasn't made any progress'. You don't know me personally and keep insisting that I'm agnostic because of political reasons even though that's hardly the case. And please don't use these dumb Muslim terms like 'Takfiri' when speaking with me. I engaged you because you're a hypocrite, unlike you I came to my senses and equally bash both sides of the conflict for having backwards ideas. But you don't want to admit the same about your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom