What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all of the Turkish members gives your thread negative rating so it gets deleted...
You misunderstood and over reacted . I never meant to hurt our Turkish brothers feelings . I didn't mean to upset Turkey but appreciate the Kurdish efforts against the ISIS , is that insulting in some manner ?
How did you perceive this to be an insult ?
How would Pakistani members like, if Turkish members opened a thread, promoting Taliban ?
Mistake accepted . Won't happen again .

Reason... you are doing the propaganda of a Terrorist organization which claimed 30.000 lives in Turkey. PKK itself has been listed as an Terror organization by Turkey, EU, US and various other countries.
Sorry for the inconvenience , i wasn't aware of the fact .
And i'm sorry for instigating your feelings .
I never meant to promote anyone .

You misunderstood and over reacted . I never meant to hurt our Turkish brothers feelings . I didn't mean to upset Turkey but appreciate the Kurdish efforts against the ISIS , is that insulting in some manner ?
Kurdish efforts are different, PKK is different.

You will never face such a reaction, if you post about Kurdish forces of KRG, meaning Peshmerga. They are Kurds and legal army of the Kurdistan Regional Goverment. However PKK is a terrorist organization.

As long as you keep praising terrorists, my people will react.

As long as you keep praising terrorists, my people will react.
I'm sorry you misunderstood . I was unaware of the facts . Anyway have a nice day .

What is this , guys ? on what basis have i been given a negative rating on ? this is completely stupid . I'd like an explanation on it , please . Guys rated me for no apparent reason . @Irfan Baloch , @waz , @Slav Defence , @WebMaster ....
Kurdish women wage war on Daesh
I agree that this rating is a mistake I would request @cabatli_53 to review and reverse it.
as I explained to our Turkish friends here that the purpose of that thread and past was to acknowledge the fight against the ISIS terrorism by the females.
the ISIS is the embodiment of everything that is evil and depraved and their disdain for women is known so this thread was actually celebrating the fact that it is actually women that are successfully fighting them which is something those tukfiri terrorists despise and fear because according to them they wont go to heaven if they are killed by a woman.

it is an unfortunate coincidence that these women belong to an organisation that is engaged in arrmed struggle with the Turkish state and which causes a lot of resentment and reaction from Turks a fact that was overlooked in error.

@WAJsal I made my case please add whatever you want, sometimes a little bit of thought goes a long way in avoiding such instances. by the way if you feel really down then check out how I got my negative rating it will put a smile on your face. it was so comical that I chose to keep it instead of have it removed :)

I hope all of the Turkish members gives your thread negative rating so it gets deleted... Your all 3 post, needs 4 negative posts.

Reason... you are doing the propaganda of a Terrorist organization which claimed 30.000 lives in Turkey. PKK itself has been listed as an Terror organization by Turkey, EU, US and various other countries.

Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How would Pakistani members like, if Turkish members opened a thread, promoting Taliban ?
please calm down I am sure it was not the intent of the poster
otherwise he wont have qualified his thread only for the female fighters and that too who are fighting ISIS.

I will request that this should be left at that since there was no intent of trolling as you can see from his explanation.

EDIT:
I have had to delete the thread because people are still reporting it.
guy you made your point now get yourself a glass of water and calm down.if it doesn't work then take a dip in water and cool down.
thanks

as I explained to our Turkish friends here that the purpose of that thread and past was to acknowledge the fight against the ISIS terrorism by the females.
the ISIS is the embodiment of everything that is evil and depraved and their disdain for women is known so this thread was actually celebrating the fact that it is actually women that are successfully fighting them which is something those tukfiri terrorists despise and fear because according to them they wont go to heaven if they are killed by a woman
Exactly my thoughts when i made the thread , i did not mean to insult our Turkish brothers in any way . I have already said sorry on my part . Thank s a lot for further explanation .
@WAJsal I made my case please add whatever you want, sometimes a little bit of thought goes a long way in avoiding such instances
To be honest i wasn't really aware of the history . Sorry on my part . But i never intended to hurt feelings of our Turkish brother . Once again i am sorry .
how I got my negative rating it will put a smile on your face. it was so comical that I chose to keep it instead of have it removed :)
That was really uncalled for . You should get it removed . If something is wrong it is wrong .

it was so comical that I chose to keep it instead of have it removed :)
So a meaningful person , that's good to see .

OFF Topic : @Irfan Baloch , @Slav Defence , share your insight on this thread .
Gilgit as a fifth province
Would really love your analysis on this topic , thank you .

Last edited:
Gentlemen,
Please keep this fact in your mind that title holders are strictly forbidden to negatively rate their fellow title holder[as per rule of thumb].This is done to ensure fraternity and brotherhood among title holder themselves and to avoid any chaos among them.This is also implemented to make sure that they are mature enough to handle high quality discussion with logic,reasoning and with smartness. In case of violations of criteria, strong measures will be taken.If you were unaware then you are requested to see criteria for rating posters again.
Please review criteria again or else get ready to face dire consequences.
Regards

Gentlemen,
Please keep this fact in your mind that title holders are strictly forbidden to negatively rate their fellow title holder.This is done to ensure fraternity and brotherhood among title holder themselves and to avoid any chaos among them.This is also implemented to make sure that they are mature enough to handle high quality discussion with logic,reasoning and with smartness. In case of violations of criteria, strong measures will be taken.If you were unaware then you are requested to see criteria for rating posters again.
Regards

In effect you are saying its a closed old boys club. Once in you have each others' backs.

No matter how obnoxious one still continues to be.

sorry to intervene but that is a silly reason to judge something... the revolutionary, carlos, has been in a french jail since 1994... does it mean he is a terrorist??

Kurdistan Workers' Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how is taliban comparable to pkk??

sorry to intervene but that is a silly reason to judge something... the revolutionary, carlos, has been in a french jail since 1994... does it mean he is a terrorist??
So.... Leader of ISIS, Bagdadi...is he a terrorist also ?
how is taliban comparable to pkk??
Attacking/kidnapping soldiers, government workers, civilians. Bombings in public targeting civilians, Smuggling, Drug trafficking, etc...

So.... Leader of ISIS, Bagdadi...is he a terrorist also ?

abdul-hakim belhaj was also put under a usa/eu "terrorists" list... and in 2011, the same usa/eu governments pushed him into the new "government" of libya... what about bin laden??

taking usa and eu governments as reference is wrong.

Attacking/kidnapping soldiers, government workers, civilians. Bombings in public targeting civilians, Smuggling, Drug trafficking, etc...

overall, taliban is all about mosque building and burqa wearing... how about pkk??

taking usa and eu governments as reference is wrong.
Of course it is. There is the concept of "my terrorist is bad, your terrorist is good".

Israel does it a lot. Like they say "Hamas, Hizbullah, meaning who ever they fought with weapons are terrorists" but they say PKK are "Kurdish fighters", not terrorist.

I included EU, US to only gave a idea...i mean even they recognized PKK as a terrorist group, as well as many more countries.

taliban is all about mosque building and burqa wearing... how about pkk??

Hmm...their sympatizers likes to paint as "Freedom Fighters".

In effect you are saying its a closed old boys club. Once in you have each others' backs.

Yes. and for valid reasons. after your contribution to the forum
No matter how obnoxious one still continues to be
this wont happen, and you shouldn't make it to the club if you are. in your own words Obnoxious.

Of course it is. There is the concept of "my terrorist is bad, your terrorist is good".

Israel does it a lot. Like they say "Hamas, Hizbullah, meaning who ever they fought with weapons are terrorists" but they say PKK are "Kurdish fighters", not terrorist.

I included EU, US to only gave a idea...i mean even they recognized PKK as a terrorist group, as well as many more countries.

Hmm...their sympatizers likes to paint as "Freedom Fighters".
PKK is a hot pickle its like western and Indian media glamorises and romanticises the BLA terrorists
who have killed native Baloch and other non-Baloch alike. BLA are openly genocidal, destructive and even cannibalistic in nature by killing their own tribe members who are not the part of their armed fight against the state.
their leader Bramdagh Bughti who is much loved by West and Indians, openly advocates the killing of all Punjabis in his interviews and speeches and sadly his organisation does exactly that. people are lined up and shot dead by the road sides.

Yes. and for valid reasons. after your contribution to the forum

My contribution? Sir I will do my best to repose your trust in me, but even I think it is a bit early for me to be made a Think Tank. Rest I leave to your judgment of course.

this wont happen, and you shouldn't make it to the club if you are. in your own words Obnoxious.

Not on the basis of evidence of what we face daily sir. As regular active members, defenseless against vengeful power brokers.

Did you happen to see this post?

Decline of Islamic Science

Did you happen to see this post?

Decline of Islamic Science
the title itself is wrong.
reminds me of Islamic bomb

why a weapon or a field of study should have a religious prefix?
I can imagine there will be condescending posters from my neighbouring India and west and butt hurt and hyperventilating apologists from Muslim Ummah.
such discussion is cringe worthy and I would rather... (lets leave it for now)

Gentlemen,
Please keep this fact in your mind that title holders are strictly forbidden to negatively rate their fellow title holder[as per rule of thumb].This is done to ensure fraternity and brotherhood among title holder themselves and to avoid any chaos among them.This is also implemented to make sure that they are mature enough to handle high quality discussion with logic,reasoning and with smartness. In case of violations of criteria, strong measures will be taken.If you were unaware then you are requested to see criteria for rating posters again.
Regards

One of your TTAs posted that we were "moaning like whores" because we didn't agree that people should be shot at. He got to edit his original post and clean it up. However, the original text is on all posts that quoted him including mine (see below). I'm assuming support for terrorism is banned on this forum. Please advice what action you'll be taking against the TTA.

Shots fired & two people killed at the Muhammad cartoon contest convention in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom