What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The user @A1Kaid just gave me a negative warning for no reason in this thread below.

KSA : Kingdom Tower (Mile-High Tower) | Page 13

His post is also completely off-topic and a post of no value.

You know exactly why I gave you that negative rating, before you "edited" your post. Personal insults and harassment are not allowed on the forum.

The fact that you deleted that offensive remark shows you know you were wrong.

Capture.PNG
wwww.PNG
qwe.PNG
ffff.PNG
ffff.PNG
qwe.PNG
wwww.PNG
Capture.PNG
sir can you check this its extreme unjust with me nair is a great indian poster but you can check this is this the way to humiliating other @syedali73 @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Horus

Last edited:
Guys relax...... I have issued that guy a negative rating......Instead i think i gave him a positive rating...... i was using my phone..... the ikons are soo small that at times the touch, My net was soo slow in i couldnt log in back.....

Apologies for the goof up......

@karokaram i got your msge in my profile i couldnt act on it as my phone was responding.....

View attachment 216109 View attachment 216108 View attachment 216107 View attachment 216106 View attachment 216106 View attachment 216107 View attachment 216108 View attachment 216109 sir can you check this its extreme unjust with me nair is a great indian poster but you can check this is this the way to humiliating other @syedali73 @Jungibaaz @WebMaster @Horus

Addressed it in the above post. I am looking for the link

That was embarrassing......:(

Guys relax...... I have issued that guy a negative rating......Instead i think i gave him a positive rating...... i was using my phone..... the ikons are soo small that at times the touch, My net was soo slow in i couldnt log in back.....

Apologies for the goof up......

@karokaram i got your msge in my profile i couldnt act on it as my phone was responding.....

Addressed it in the above post. I am looking for the link

That was embarrassing......:(

I can vouch for this, it was most certainly a mistake.

edit: the rating has since been removed, member banned and posts deleted.

Mere teen naye negative rating ka kya hua mods? Any progress?

Just checking to see if someone will answer me.

I am being targeted.

I think it is unfair. For a young member trying to make his mark.

If people have age and wisdom on their side, then they do not need to abuse their rank and powers.

I think its a weak thing to do.

Have seen few post of yours here..... If i am allowed to make few points to you, then that would be....

1) There is going to be difference of opinion on a forum like this, and it is for sure you will come across people who have different view from yours....... I would suggest you to make your point with in the rules of the forum.
2) On a debate it is easy to get carried away, and post points which you may not have intended to ...... Read the posts before posting it especially when you are on a hot debate
3) Not necessarily you should always win a debate by making the other person to agree to your point....at times you can win argument by withdrawing by explaining the reasons to......
4) There are several instances where i have disagreed with a TTA (even before i became one), but you can still debate with him and make him understand your point with out taking a jibe at his rank,( even if it is me)..... Leave it to the readers judge who is right or wrong......
5) Dont take the forum too seriously..... Take this as a platform to get to know people from different states, different countries, and their view points to the issues across the world.....

Take it if you agree, if not Carry on ......

Have seen few post of yours here..... If i am allowed to make few points to you, then that would be....

1) There is going to be difference of opinion on a forum like this, and it is for sure you will come across people who have different view from yours....... I would suggest you to make your point with in the rules of the forum.
2) On a debate it is easy to get carried away, and post points which you may not have intended to ...... Read the posts before posting it especially when you are on a hot debate
3) Not necessarily you should always win a debate by making the other person to agree to your point....at times you can win argument by withdrawing by explaining the reasons to......
4) There are several instances where i have disagreed with a TTA (even before i became one), but you can still debate with him and make him understand your point with out taking a jibe at his rank,( even if it is me)..... Leave it to the readers judge who is right or wrong......
5) Dont take the forum too seriously..... Take this as a platform to get to know people from different states, different countries, and their view points to the issues across the world.....

Take it if you agree, if not Carry on ......
Sir my negative rating is still there :-( :-(

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Finally!!!

I do not know which negative rating/given by who has been reversed, or which esteemed mod has seen merit in my entreaties, but I am happy today!

Back to 6 from 7. :tup:

Last edited:
Weapons have offensive capabilities, so your post is "offensive" and hence rating is justified. :laugh:
But when I ask about defensive capability like CIWS, no one give me positive ratings. :(

I reject this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom