Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan shouldnt wait for India to test Agni v to do something for their own country...an option in the poll also says focusing on the economy...if thats an option at all..then why waiting for India's missile test...its the top most priority for Pakistan IMO...seeing the current situation...you must start working on it now.

No.....and yes.

During the summers, the winds blow from India to Pakistan. During winters, the trend is reversed.
Could you explain why last couple of years it has been intensely foggy in Lahore and it was attributed to the excessive use of firewood in Indian Punjab? Are we talking several micro-climates?

Pak will have its own ICBM once India sucessfully tests its own ICBM...it is just a matter of time when China plays its card again and retest one of its ICBM from Pak land....thereby, Pak will become a country that holds ICBM...history will repeat itself after Nuke tests in last decade!

So you still think that Pakistan has no indigenous nuclear weapons and that its all made in China with Pakistan flag on it.

India can test agni v or what ever it desires, we have no issues with that however to say that Pakistan has missiles that already cover India, why need for longer range, well why not as world is bigger then India and south Asia.

Pakistan is not in competition with India, we have our own objectives and interests where India is not part of the picture, Pakistan should keep on improving as Muslims we are never to stop seeking knowledge.

Pakistan possess better technology then its regional rivals but is a humble nation and does not show its cards till no other option Is left. Missiles technology of Pakistan is second to none or they wouldn't be named after the greatest generals and ghazis the world has seen, ghuri was victorious in the sword age and
so is he in the missile age.

So you still think that Pakistan has no indigenous nuclear weapons and that its all made in China with Pakistan flag on it.

India can test agni v or what ever it desires, we have no issues with that however to say that Pakistan has missiles that already cover India, why need for longer range, well why not as world is bigger then India and south Asia.

Pakistan is not in competition with India, we have our own objectives and interests where India is not part of the picture, Pakistan should keep on improving as Muslims we are never to stop seeking knowledge.

Pakistan possess better technology then its regional rivals but is a humble nation and does not show its cards till no other option Is left. Missiles technology of Pakistan is second to none or they wouldn't be named after the greatest generals and ghazis the world has seen, ghuri was victorious in the sword age and
so is he in the missile age.

Proof?dont show me the old media thing.we have made soo much progress in our missiles.so dont say such things without proof

Proof?dont show me the old media thing.we have made soo much progress in our missiles.so dont say such things without proof

why do i need to give you proof?, if you made progress then good for you, we have nothing to prove but looks like you are eager to prove something.

I am just thinking, what should be the appropriate reaction of Pakistan after India will test Agni V, 5500KM Intercontinental Medium Range Missile, either Pakistan Should Test ICBM in reply back, as there are some unauthenticated news about Pakistani ICBM, or Pakistan will keep silent. Please appropriate suggestion and Ideas are welcome, there should keep away.

Thankyou

No further range of missile by India would hurt Pakistan as our maximum depth is 800-900KM towards Baluchistan and 550-600 towards KP. India may very well build 6000 or 7000 KM missiles.. what difference are they going to make for us? For us any missile with 1000KM is the maximum threat missile. Anything above that is good for India and irrelevant for Pakistan.

Pakistan should be worried about Shaurya & Brahmos not for agni series cause we already have 3500 km range operational missiles(Agni3). Brahmos and Shaurya is totally a new experience and mainly for Pakistan.

Pakistan should be worried about Shaurya & Brahmos not for agni series cause we already have 3500 km range operational missiles(Agni3). Brahmos and Shaurya is totally a new experience and mainly for Pakistan.

Why should we be worried about shaurya and brahmos ?. We have gone past the worrying stage, we have our own baburn and raad a befitting response if provoked.

Why do you have to come here and try to compete with us?. we couldnt care any less if India developed better or sent an Indian monkey in to space, we don't really care for Indians.

Yesyou are right Agni isn't pakistan specific. Brahamos is operational but surayia isn't. Brahamos range is very short just 290 km, it can only target the major cities of punjab near boarder. Major Urban centers and military installations are of sindh ,Balochistan and KP are far away from brahamos range.

Proof?................we have made soo much progress in our missiles.

So you are making progress and you think we are sitting idle.
Pakistan has tested wide varities and different technologies when it comes to missile technology during last ten years. Just have at a look:

- Ghauri -I
- Ghauri-II
- Shaheen-I
- Shaheen-II
- Babur
- Raad
- Abdali-I
- NASRx

No further range of missile by India would hurt Pakistan as our maximum depth is 800-900KM towards Baluchistan and 550-600 towards KP. India may very well build 6000 or 7000 KM missiles.. what difference are they going to make for us? For us any missile with 1000KM is the maximum threat missile. Anything above that is good for India and irrelevant for Pakistan.

Exactly, because Agni-3, Agni-4 and Agni-5 all are China specific, why Pakistan is worried. :lol: :lol: If Pakistan is worried then the only reasons to support it is "Our Arch-rival possesses 5500km long missile, so we should also have one without knowing the fact why would Pakistan need a 5500km range missile to counter India." :cheesy:

So you are making progress and you think we are sitting idle.
Pakistan has tested wide varities and different technologies when it comes to missile technology during last ten years. Just have at a look:

- Ghauri -I
- Ghauri-II
- Shaheen-I
- Shaheen-II
- Babur
- Raad
- Abdali-I
- NASRx

when was the last time you tested your shaheen missiles?most of the time you ony test babur.india every year tests its missiles and makes new one faster

The big question still remains, why Pakistan need 5000km missile in response for India.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS WRONG WITH INDIANS HERE... OK FINE IF YOUR COUNTRY WANTS TO DO A TEST THEN DO IT.. BUT WHY CAN'T PAKISTAN?? THERE ARE NUMBER OF MISSILE TESTS IN THE PIPELINE THAT PAKISTAN WILL DO .. LOL
THIS WAS THE SAME STORY WHEN INDIA WAS DOING NUCLEAR TEST AND THE WHOLE WORLD JUMPED ON PAKISTAN SHOULD NOT DO IT ... BLAH BLAH BLAH
COME ON GROW UP..
OK QUESTION WHY DOES INDIA WANTS TO DO A TEST OF 5000KM?? BECAUSE FOR FUTURE TREATH FROM ANY COUNTRY WHO IS OK NOW BUT BECOME ENEMY LATER OR MAY BE TRYING TO GET TECHNOLOGY TO GOTO MOON OR WHAT EVER..
FOR SAME PURPOSE PAKISTAN CAN DO THIS TEST ... ;)... SO CHILL INDIANS... ITS JUST A MISSILE TEST : )
THE FUNNY PART IS THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOME THING IN THE PIPELINE FROM THE PAKISTANI SIDE.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS WRONG WITH INDIANS HERE... OK FINE IF YOUR COUNTRY WANTS TO DO A TEST THEN DO IT.. BUT WHY CAN'T PAKISTAN?? THERE ARE NUMBER OF MISSILE TESTS IN THE PIPELINE THAT PAKISTAN WILL DO .. LOL
THIS WAS THE SAME STORY WHEN INDIA WAS DOING NUCLEAR TEST AND THE WHOLE WORLD JUMPED ON PAKISTAN SHOULD NOT DO IT ... BLAH BLAH BLAH
COME ON GROW UP..
OK QUESTION WHY DOES INDIA WANTS TO DO A TEST OF 5000KM?? BECAUSE FOR FUTURE TREATH FROM ANY COUNTRY WHO IS OK NOW BUT BECOME ENEMY LATER OR MAY BE TRYING TO GET TECHNOLOGY TO GOTO MOON OR WHAT EVER..
FOR SAME PURPOSE PAKISTAN CAN DO THIS TEST ... ;)... SO CHILL INDIANS... ITS JUST A MISSILE TEST : )
THE FUNNY PART IS THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOME THING IN THE PIPELINE FROM THE PAKISTANI SIDE.

Its not about LATER we already have a threat from 5000k thats why we are making one.if pakistan considers US a threat then they have a reason

when was the last time you tested your shaheen missiles?most of the time you ony test babur.india every year tests its missiles and makes new one faster
Dear Shaheen missile are already operational, so no need to test it. However operational tests are conducted regularly during war games annually.
Babur, RAAD, NASR, ghaznavi have been tested many a times, Go and update your self before writing some thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom