What's new

Possible new terror attack in London unfolding.

I have yet to see any single news outlet say that a Pakistani was involved in the London terrorist attacks.

I have not either my friend. Perhaps news will be forthcoming soon?

A member here will post credible links.

Thats not good enough.

I'm waiting for the newspapers to say that it was a Pakistani origin person who participated in the London terrorist attacks.

Such douchebags the damned terrorists are. Killing innocent people.

The terrorists will go to hell.

UK media just says he is muslim and public automatically think of Saudis, Paks, Irans and Iraqies.

UK media just says he is muslim and public automatically think of Saudis, Paks, Irans and Iraqies.
I have yet to see if there is any evidence that any of the terrorists were of Pakistani origin.

Damn these terrorists. Useless human garbage they are!

I have yet to see if there is any evidence that any of the terrorists were of Pakistani origin.

Damn these terrorists. Useless human garbage they are!
When the Public think of terrorist they think of Muslim and when they think Muslim they think Pakistani or Middle eastern. The average man on the street cannot tell the difference and neither does he care.

It's sad but you are right. I just want to see what unfolds in the next 2 weeks with the election being over, and what she exactly means by "enough is enough".
Ultimately enough is enough means anyone who holds the Quran to be the word of God and the Son of Abdullah of Mecca (PBUH) to be the Messenger of God needs to undergo "deradicalization".
A dialectical process is happening with these attacks with aim of bringing about a Clash.

Dear posters at 15.00 onwards of this video you can see the ring leader of the now dead terrorists. He is the tall, thin man with a brown Arabic dress on, with a light green headress. He was in the park with his group when channel 4 filmed the documentary.

What idiots. @waz, i saw your video. What a bunch of crazy losers.

Last edited:
Dear posters at 15.00 onwards of this video you can see the ring leader of the now dead terrorists. He is the tall, thin man with a brown Arabic dress on, with a light green headress. He was in the park with his group when channel 4 filmed the documentary.

I can't believe UK allows such people on the streets .they are threat to the society where ever they live.

Thats not good enough.

I'm waiting for the newspapers to say that it was a Pakistani origin person who participated in the London terrorist attacks.

Such douchebags the damned terrorists are. Killing innocent people.

The terrorists will go to hell.
It doesn't really matter which ethnicity he comes from. To them, a Muslim is a Muslim and ethnicity is not a concern to them.

It':gonna fuel more Islamophobia in the UK.

Last edited:
Bro obviously you can't charge him until there is tangible evidence. But this man was not even questioned! He wasn't even followed, nor did he have his phone tapped. This can be blamed on the authorities, the buck stops with them. They are in charge of safety of the country. There's also a fine line between radical views and literally saying that such and such an attack should happen, that's a crime. As I understand his referral was on the basis that he advocated attacks on the country.
As for the lefties, they will always be there and can be ignored. It's high time to go back to a month without charging someone, stripping people of their citizenship and locking people away for public safety.

Bro. It's not that easy as ABC, Ok, let's say the authorities arrested him. What will they have done to him? Prosecute/imprison him for airing his views about justifying past terrorist attacks in Britain/Europe? If that's the case then I'm afraid there are even some muslim members on here who might also be in jail for trying to justify terrorist attacks as merely 'retribution/payback by muslims' etc. etc. lol

I'm sorry, but I can't blame our authorities on this aspect. Since they can't start arresting and wasting tax payers money by prosecuting radical islamic individuals who hold certain radical views, since such cases will surely by dismissed by our courts, since they are not credible enough offences to imprison these radicals. Even if we did that, you can bet that our leftists and human rights activists will start condemning this and protesting about violation of their human rights etc etc.
I'm sorry to say this but the only credible way to get them, is to simply keep tracking them until they are about to commit a terrorist act practically or maybe even when they have started carrying out the attack itself. Else, it's difficult to make a strong case against them in our courts by simply using the radical views,hate preaching they indulge in.
That's the sad reality. So let's be more realistic about what can be done with our existing laws/rules and less emotional.

Maybe I can give you two my insight with the topic, me coming from a investigative (Counter Intelligence) background and my wife's law background. In fact, we have just the same discussion out of the blue a few days ago after the Manchester Bombing.

In an investigative point of view, the investigation would have been easy if we can focus on the overseas connection, but for the domestic connection, things will get a bit trickier.

The problem is that the British Law (or Common Law) does not allow phone tap or wire tap or any sort of personal surveillance unless you can obtain a court order, being in the EU, the personal liberty is tad bit more highly regraded than in the US, where they can do that with a probable clause, the UK won't allow such activities unless that are tangible evidence pointing someone's illegal activities.

And unfortunately, some one call in a hotline pointing to someone's extremist view is not exactly tangible proof that they can obtain a court order, more like an accusation and a hearsay.

Normally investigation started with a previous attack, then try to link the connection between the actual player with the possible support circle and then link the possible connection. Back up with paper trail and actual account. Only then, a person can be monitored and their world raided.

The problem with this is, if a person does not seemingly connected to something illegal (In our field, we called them CLEANSKIN, which have no criminal record and is apparently clean) Cleanskin was perfect to be used in an attack because it raise no flag and the terrorist know it, which mean we will need to have concrete evidence to be able to pull them out. Which both take time and resource and most of the time, we don't even know who they are and we are just simply rounding the diamond head and going round and round and round.

In the point of law. The common law "innocent before proven guilty" is being heavily at played by the terrorist, which mean they can enjoy their maximum benefit, and unless someone slip up and did something wrong, their operation is basically, protected by law, well, up to the point they start murdering people. And at any point before that, unless there are physical evidence, not circumstantial evidence, we cannot investigate them, and without an investigation, there are no way one can even arrest people without a due clause. That is the problem we face today.

Last edited:
Yes. One mans freedom fighter another mans terrorist. My exasperation at them is if they must blow themselves up please take some for a wash in the Ganga........................

And this right here is the reason that terrorism is now so deeply identified with Islam. This poster, who claims to be a UK citizen ostensibly defending democracy, is openly seeking the death of other people while he claims to condemn terrorism.

And this is a 'modern Muslim'. Is there any wonder the radicals Islamists are so bad?

Some mod could take a look at this. @waz.

Back
Top Bottom