What's new

Poll on Nationalism vs Religion for Pakistani members

Nationalism vs Religion

• Total voters
India has 7 neighbouring countries Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Srilanka

I just named Pakistan no other countries. So how did you conclude hatred for neighbors
India has problem with nearly all of them

India has problem with nearly all of them
India may have problems with them but see my original statement
Those people who support Pakistanis, Kashmiri separatists and Maoists are traitors. Not the others.

I didn't mention any other country apart from Pakistan.

Regarding China I said

We are not allies but we are not sworn enemies either. We do have some differences but nothing which will permanently strain the relations

Yes we do have problems with other countries but Anti Nationals are people supporting Pakistan

I am more surprised as many Pakistanis put country before religion. But in a good way. I wanted to understand them more.

It is military based forum after all....so I was expecting that to be the majority...but looks like even stevens.

This explains some of the underlying tensions among the members here too.

Pakistanis

There are 220 Million different type of Pakistanis.

In all the three stated opinions. Pakistan wins Everytime.

The Religion of Islam binds the majority.

The Hindus of Pakistan have lived here for as long as one has documented Time itself.

For the Sikhs, it is the Mecca of the Religion.

For Christianity it presents the last evangelical Frontier.

For the Bhuddist, the Shangri La beckons in Kashmir.

Pakistan is a concept beyond the realm of human intellect.

this whole discussion up. Nobody in Pakistan Puts Religion before country, its just like most of us are not realizing what this question means.
We share a 100 KM odd border with Afghanistan in a territory currently occupied by Pakistan
Sorry, idiot. Kashmir is disputed territory occupied by India.

Nice try though.

There are 220 Million different type of Pakistanis.

In all the three stated opinions. Pakistan wins Everytime.

The Religion of Islam binds the majority.

The Hindus of Pakistan have lived here for as long as one has documented Time itself.

For the Sikhs, it is the Mecca of the Religion.

For Christianity it presents the last evangelical Frontier.

For the Bhuddist, the Shangri La beckons in Kashmir.

Kudos bhai.

o-10-mind-blown-4628290.png

@VCheng @Zibago :P

We share a 100 KM odd border with Afghanistan in a territory currently occupied by Pakistan

Stop polluting this thread with your conspiracy theories.

So Iraq, Libya, Syria and 80's Afghanistan were dogs of the West??

Or did I read your post wrongly??

That I agree.

There are more burqas and mosque attendances now than in the past.

This thread is about Pakistanis, so please Indians exit if you don’t have anything productive to say.

Or you could make the more direct conclusion. Education is inversely related to religiosity.

No one asked your opinion.

By the way, both Albert Einstein and Edward Neuton were religious personalities.

@rott Great thread but we need to make sure Indian trolls don’t derail it like every other thread about Pakistan or Pakistanis.

That should be one of the poll options, but I suppose on a forum oriented towards military and nationalism matters it would be difficult to find.

Now that's a bit too much.

This thread is about Pakistanis, so please Indians exit if you don’t have anything productive to say.

1. I was replying to a Pakistani who mentioned world affairs.

2. I was replying to an Indonesian who spoke about the present Muslim situation.

Last edited:
Hey bro,
I don't know about Pakistani people much. I very much would like to understand their views. Thank you for polling.

Pakistani members pls vote so we can understand you better.
Thanks!
Dear Rott,
It is impossible for Pakistan to put religion out of equation.Believing in Islam is actually the main cause that has made us patriotic and faithful to our country. Islam teaches us to defend our honor and to fight for the rights of humanity and for the sake of Allah(SWT). Practicing Islam makes us patriotic not extremist as extremist are deprived of faith and are just following their imaginary obsession. We are moderate people who love to exist with peace and to follow the suit with other countries who are also seeking peace and honor their promises.
Regards

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom