What's new

Political Culture of Pakistan !

Could any Pakistani friend point me some links to the neutral analyis of Pakistan politics? For instance, how many politial powers and their culture/religious background, and how they are perceived by normal citizens (divided views I assume depending who you are)? One thing I don't quite get is how much control does Islambad over remote regions. I mostly read articles from US media, which always favors Bhuto family over military.

Thanks!:pakistan:

Azam Swati Rs. 2406.....Great Induction by PTI..!!!

his business is in USA, though Imran Khan must ask him to pack up his stuff and bring all the money home, if he wants to contest from PTI plateforum

and dont forget your pervaiz rasheed with 0.00 RS tax returns.

his business is in USA, though Imran Khan must ask him to pack up his stuff and bring all the money home, if he wants to contest from PTI plateforum

So does other parties place arguments against accusation placed against them....but that't not the point....

The Point is in our Political culture political parties accommodates persons which have tainted past.....and in this tradition PTI is not an exception with it line of such poeple...!!!

Shame on the Slong of Change...!!!

it would be wrong to call these people politicians they are feudal lord and its their culture ...

politicians are civilians representatives who are ELECTED by the people and our shitty system have made a joke of the word politician ... when you call a politician stupid in other words it means you are calling your neighborhood & your self stupid

how parties are funded... not a great insight but still worth knowing...

Last edited by a moderator:
The attack on food culture in worker meetings :)

Could any Pakistani friend point me some links to the neutral analyis of Pakistan politics? For instance, how many politial powers and their culture/religious background, and how they are perceived by normal citizens (divided views I assume depending who you are)? One thing I don't quite get is how much control does Islambad over remote regions. I mostly read articles from US media, which always favors Bhuto family over military.

Thanks!:pakistan:
Lots of Political parties with mix Back ground even More than one link can hardly describe the political conditions You have to read them individually ,
PTI
PPP
PML and current condition:)
JUI
MQM
and Difa-e-PAkistan
Other political parties are just minows or with limited agendas so can't see their better future ...

^^ so difa-e-Pakistan is a political party now...

here is another aspect.

people are usually attracted to political Jalsa either through force that is known as Patwari Jalsa, the one Nawaz Sharif's brother Shehbaz Sharif did in Lahore...

another is by offering food at the end of the Jalsa....

here is the latest example #PMLN

this geo news is jew news....mir khalil is from india...he migrated from india....has more than half of his family in india...some of his nephews work in NDTV.....Reports are that mir khalid was interested in burkha dutt....an indian reporter.....mir khalil offered her to do a talk show from dubai for geo news....but burkha dutt refused as she received threats from RAW......so overall we can say Pakistani private news channels...they are root of all problems....when we had PTV....we hardly anything bad.

Back
Top Bottom