What's new

policy in PDF against Hindu Nationalism virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for our Hindu/Indian friends here:

Have you ever read Indian/Hindu comments on 9GAG, YouTube, Facebook and newspaper comment sections regarding Pakistan and Islam? If yes, do you step in and say that they should stop behaving like that? I am not addressing a specific person here, it’s just a general question. It’s not whataboutism, I know that Pakistani can also be and are very rude to Indians and their religion. Just wanna check how the sentiment here amongst the Indian posters is.

Have you ever read Indian/Hindu comments on 9GAG, YouTube, Facebook and newspaper comment sections regarding Pakistan and Islam? If yes, do you step in and say that they should stop behaving like that? I am not addressing a specific person here, it’s just a general question. It’s not whataboutism, I know that Pakistani can also be and are very rude to Indians and their religion. Just wanna check how the sentiment here amongst the Indian posters is.

"Dono taraf hae aag baraaber lagi hui":lol:

Noted.:p:

I was not merely talking about PDF, but in a broader perspective.
So was i , what you post here is a direct reflection of the kind of person you are .

Tried it at first, back when internet was new to me and I was naive. Attempted to keep things rational, realised after reading the same 1000th post bashing eachother that one man cannot hope to bring change, not when people are not really in it to listen.

Anonymity brings out the worst in some people.

Last edited:
But the fact is there are no camel piss drinking allowed in Islam.
There is some hadith, that many Islamic scholars reject, that references drinking camel urine. I think it was based on an old Arab custom. That's usually what people refer to when they talk about the consumption of camel urine being allowed in Islam.

Islamic republic of Pakistan citizens worrying about Hindu nationalism in Pakistan and Pakistani forum ?

Islamic republic of Pakistan citizens worrying about Hindu nationalism in Pakistan and Pakistani forum ?

this is also islamic republic of pakistan forum, not your yogi modi ka raaj.

regards

this is also islamic republic of pakistan forum, not your yogi modi ka raaj.

regards

exactly!
I agree then do not say it as open forum and deny the other nationalities particularly Hindus, problem solved :cheers:

I support your stance but what about the muslim "Savages" amongst us busy ridiculing their religion, shouldn't there be a policy to stop that as well or just because we are in majority so we have every right to insult and ridicule anyone we want.

One problem at a time. Let's start with stopping the very obvious Indian nationalist religious, malicious Propaganda on this forum.

No. Only ridiculing hindus is allowed here. I will give you an example

Cow piss drinking hindus... This phrase is so common here..

Try saying camel piss drinking muslims and you will see.

Accept the anti - hindu sentiments here as it is. Engage with few of the mature members here.

Seen enough of that bro,best way is to ignore such people and never reply. For me it's a wastage of time arguing with such immature lot.

One problem at a time. Let's start with stopping the very obvious Indian nationalist religious, malicious Propaganda on this forum.

I've seen more anti hindu abuses on this forum than them propagating their agenda.

Seen enough of that bro,best way is to ignore such people and never reply. For me it's a wastage of time arguing with such immature lot.

I've seen more anti hindu abuses on this forum than them propagating their agenda.

PDF also has no proper policy against such false flaggers like @Adam_Khan or multiple ID rats like @Jaskier

There is some hadith, that many Islamic scholars reject, that references drinking camel urine. I think it was based on an old Arab custom. That's usually what people refer to when they talk about the consumption of camel urine being allowed in Islam.

Hadeeth is authentic and is present in Sahih Bukhari

It was to cure some ailment in those days. Now with advancement in medicine and technology we don't need that

It is not a obligatory to drink urine of anything in Islam like it is practiced and cherished in Hinduism

Events in India can have a direct impact on Pakistan, so of course some of us are interested in understanding 'Hindu Nationalism' in India.

I prefer to let Indians express it on this forum to get a better understanding of it. Other Pakistanis (as you can see) would rather we pretend it didn't exist and get rid of it on the forum.

Ignoring??

As$hole just few weeks ago hindu mobs were attacking and slaughtering men, women and children in India's national capital because of similar Hindutva nationalist propaganda that you are defending here

How many hindus have been killed in past few weeks in Pakistan, BD or anywhere because of alleged hindu slandering that you are crying about

Try saying camel piss drinking muslims and you will see.

I don't know what kind of muslims you guys have in India but here in Pakistan I am yet to see a single Muslim who drinks urine of anything

If you are talking about camel urine drinking Ahadeeth in some Muslim books then they are for particular ailments 1400 years ago

Now with medicines and technology we don't need that

Urine drinking is not cherished in Islam or even advised in Islam like it is in India where you even have a ministry for it

Hadeeth is authentic and is present in Sahih Bukhari

It was to cure some ailment in those days. Now with advancement in medicine and technology we don't need that
The question is whether there is any scientific evidence that camel urine 'cures' anything at all. If there is no evidence that camel urine is capable of curing anything (or is beneficial for human health) how can the Hadith directing it's use for health benefits be considered authentic?

Islam banned other Arab tribal customs that were regressive or bad (burying female infants etc), so why would it allow the consumption of camel urine if there is no benefit from it?

In general I have an issue with the hadith because of contradictions like these.

This would make for an interesting discussion on its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom