What's new

policy in PDF against Hindu Nationalism virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post again validates my point that was responded by me in another poster....You guys use Indian posters as a bogey man to hide your own sense of insecurity.....

Mate...first save yourself from the questions that is posted every day about validity of your credential being a Pakistan poster...People are literally crucifying you for posing Indian content here in PDF....So better save yourself from your islamic republic of Pakistan forum than preaching to ban Indian posters...
There is a difference between people bickering on forum vs real world. In real world soon Indian Muslims will feel the heat of Hindutva just like a month ago.

hi,

As people are aware that India presently is not only going through Corona virus but a virus called Hindu Nationalsm which i think is multifold more harmful, there is no social media where this virus has not plagued and there are always anti muslim vitriol and diarrhea spread by this hindu nationalist bug. This is creating very bad environment in the PDF

I think that its time PDF enacts some kind of social isolation for this virus so that it doesnt take over this forum and make it sick.

The only way for this forum to be safe from this virus is mass permanent banning policy of members who are involved in hate campaigns.

regards
policy #1 should be to ban all the members that show up on this forum with the tiranga virus on their profile.

You get called "Porki" Madarsa chaap regularly and everything you write gets related to terrorism.
However I enjoy Indian superiority complex and pity them.
The only Indian forum I regularly visit is run by an Indian guy I know from elsewhere and he is alright.
The rest are garbage dumps where Hindu extremists exercise their mental mas*terbation of destroying Pakistan and not worth visiting.

Liar.

s people are aware that India presently is not only going through Corona virus but a virus called Hindu Nationalsm which i think is multifold more harmful, there is no social media where this virus has not plagued and there are always anti muslim vitriol and diarrhea spread by this hindu nationalist bug. This is creating very bad environment in the PDF
The only virus I see around here is Ganguitis. And your infected by it as can be seen by your desire to Gangufy everything. You know "India this, India that, India here, India there, India before, India after, India, India India, India ...."

Oh and if I missed it "India" again ....

Lol.. sure.
The only Indian forum I still visit and comment have good moderator team who don't allow blatant insults against Pakistanis which are abundant on other Indian forums and nobody cares.
So yes there are exceptions but they are s miniscule minority.
Pisslam and pisslim. Don't forget that. There is another one "Goat ××××××".

Now a days on social media there is a new term " Qurano virus".

The only virus I see around here is Ganguitis. And your infected by it as can be seen by your desire to Gangufy everything. You know "India this, India that, India here, India there, India before, India after, India, India India, India ...."

Oh and if I missed it "India" again ....

Thread is about hindutva fascism and this racist fascist is getting hurt

Fascist everywhere do care for each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom