What's new

policy in PDF against Hindu Nationalism virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think to be fair the atmosphere got really bad in 2013-14 in the runup to Modi coming to power.

The maximum number of vernacular abusive posters from both sides trace their joining date to those two years.
Ah yes, there is that Modi impact as well.

Agree. An honest Hindu or Parsi would, if given opportunity, abuse Islam, day and night.:lol:
What exactly do the glorious members of PDF do day in and day out if not abuse Hindus and us Indians?
The sanghi chaddis that we have on our side are nothing but a reflection of your own hatred towards us !!
@padamchen

The maximum number of vernacular abusive posters from both sides trace their joining date to those two years.

Vernacular abuse is no more tolerated. I got my first ban warning, for using word "ch****a", for Indian Army Chief.:lol:

Vernacular abuse is no more tolerated. I got my first ban warning, for using word "ch****a", for Indian Army Chief.:lol:

lol

sorry

I meant vernacular (Hindi/Urdu medium types) and abusive as two separate distinct entities.

:lol:

What exactly do the glorious members of PDF do day in and day out if not abuse Hindus and us Indians?
The sanghi chaddis that we have on our side are nothing but a reflection of your own hatred towards us !!
@padamchen

You initiated the hatred; Pakistani of course respond to that. Eent ka jawaab pather.:p:

Last edited:
@padamchen
Which is it though? Do the people you complain of abuse Hindus or Indians, or the Indian state? You are simply conflating Hinduism with India.

hi,

As people are aware that India presently is not only going through Corona virus but a virus called Hindu Nationalsm which i think is multifold more harmful, there is no social media where this virus has not plagued and there are always anti muslim vitriol and diarrhea spread by this hindu nationalist bug. This is creating very bad environment in the PDF

I think that its time PDF enacts some kind of social isolation for this virus so that it doesnt take over this forum and make it sick.

The only way for this forum to be safe from this virus is mass permanent banning policy of members who are involved in hate campaigns.

regards
Hindu nationalism is a reality in India - it resulted, to some degree, in the BJP winning such a large majority and it may (if it isn't already) have a major impact on India's domestic and foreign policies.

From a purely Pakistani perspective, allowing Indians to represent the 'Hindu Nationalist' point of view on this forum is important in terms of us learning what it represents and better understanding the potential impact on Pakistan.

That is not to say that the mod team won't step in if it gets too out of hand in terms of attacks on Pakistan/Pakistani history, but I don't agree with an outright ban on Indians expressing Hindu Nationalism.

lol

sorry

I meant vernacular (Hindi/Urdu medium types) and abusive as two separate distinct entities.

:lol:

My fundamental education is Urdu medium, phatta marka schools. In 9th grade, our classes were held under trees. Class used to move along with the shade of the tree and off on rainy days.:lol::lol::lol:

My fundamental education is Urdu medium, phatta marka schools. In 9th grade, our classes were held under trees. Class used to move along with the shade of the tree and off on rainy days.:lol::lol::lol:

Your English does not support that fairytale.

Hindu nationalism is a reality in India - it resulted, to some degree, in the BJP winning such a large majority and it may (if it isn't already) have a major impact on India's domestic and foreign policies.

From a purely Pakistani perspective, allowing Indians to represent the 'Hindu Nationalist' point of view on this forum is important in terms of us learning what it represents and better understanding the potential impact on Pakistan.

That is not to say that the mod team won't step in if it gets too out of hand in terms of attacks on Pakistan/Pakistani history, but I don't agree with an outright ban on Indians expressing Hindu Nationalism.

hindu nationalists spew hate campaigns against muslims, i dont think hate speech should be entertained, it would be like, hey germany has turned nazi/far right, will you tolerate if some neo nazis come here and spew racist insults just because their regime appreciates that and also makes majority of nazi germany demography?

regards

Your English does not support that fairytale.

What I told you, is true. Our government school was under construction and we had to be instructed in open. In 10th grade, we got regular class rooms. It was also a very small town of Punjab.

But ridiculing other religions is perfectly alright which I have seen on multiple threads in this forum.

If there is a policy then that should be for everyone.
No. Only ridiculing hindus is allowed here. I will give you an example

Cow piss drinking hindus... This phrase is so common here..

Try saying camel piss drinking muslims and you will see.

Accept the anti - hindu sentiments here as it is. Engage with few of the mature members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom