What's new

POF made 9mm handgun , PK-09.

I do not know much about the defence industry but I sure am glad that we have started production of indeginious weapons. I hope we can advance this ability for the better of the country.

We first need to eliminate the terrorists who are killing innocent Pakistanis daily...

POF does not have a license manufacture agreement for Bretta or Glocks and neither are these guns made by POF. As far as I remember many years ago GOP gave incentives to Derra gun makers to regularize their businesses (to control illegal arms0 and promoted/marketed there manufactured arms. These are still cheap knockoffs and I am not sure why POF associates itself with these illegal knockoffs? what if any of these companies chooses to sue POF? Stupid move in my opinion.

So you are saying that PK 09 carrying the POF logo is not made by POF but made in Darra. Have I understood you right? Thanks.

Regards.

Please tell me the authorized dealers of this pistol from where i can buy it(I want original made by POF) not dara made. 38000PKR is $380 which is nothing.And what about the license for 9mm caliber isn,t that a prohibited bore?

Please tell me the authorized dealers of this pistol from where i can buy it(I want original made by POF) not dara made. 38000PKR is $380 which is nothing.And what about the license for 9mm caliber isn,t that a prohibited bore?

I've heard that you can buy PK 09 from POF outlet in Wah. Indeed if it is made by POF and not Darra then Rs. 38000 is very cheap, I'll call it free. I saw several 92FS pistols on gunbroker *** com going for around $ 600. This is a big if, if it is made by POF, I'll go for it and if made in Darra, forget it, I won't buy it.

There is no caliber in pistols which is prohibited. The biggest is 45 ACP in pistols and is my favourite. It has the best knock down power. 9mm +P ammo is also good and Beretta 92FS handles it very well and I'm talking about 92FS made by Beretta and not one made in Darra. You will risk your life if you shot 9mm +P ammo from one made in Darra. Crimson Trace (Lasers) makes very good pistol grip lasers for Beretta 92 series. LG-402 mil spec laser is the best for Beretta 92 series.

My mentor and gun guru Massad Ayoob of National Law Enforcement Training Center sleeps every night with a Beretta 92FS under his pillow. That's how good a 92FS is. The modern type of 92FS is the Beretta M9A1 and is the official sidearm of the United States military which makes the Beretta 92 series guns the most tested guns in history.

In 1985 Beretta 92 (M9) narrowly won over the Sig P226 in trials for the US military when it (the United States Military) wanted a replacement for their Colt 1911s. Sig P226 is also an equally good gun and has been adopted by the US Navy Seals. Every Seal had one (Sig P226) when they killed UBL (Usama Bin Laden) in Abbottabad. Beretta 92 (M9) stood first in the trials for the United States Military followed by Sig P226. Some reports say that the only difference between Beretta 92 (M9) and Sig P226 was price, Beretta beat Sig only on price. Otherwise both Beretta 92 (M9) and Sig P226 (and P229) are equally great guns.

Remember Beretta is the oldest company in the world founded in 1526 by Maestro Bartolomeo Beretta. Until today, the ownership continues to be that of the Berettas and today's Beretta CEO is Ugo Gussalli Beretta who is in fact not a Beretta and has adopted the name Beretta by marrying into the Beretta family. His sons Franco and Pietro are Berettas from their mother's side who (the mother) is indeed a Beretta. The traditional father-to-son dynasty was interrupted when Ugo Gussalli Beretta's uncles Carlo and Giuseppe Beretta were childless.

I'm a huge Beretta fan and remember Berettas don't bluff.

Regards.

Please tell us if PK 09, which looks a perfect Beretta 92FS knock-off, is made by POF or is made in Darra and sold off by POF with its logo?

Thanks and regards.

lala, licenses are closed as of now, they will start issuing by mid of this month inshallah ....until than wait - in punjab the process is not that much of a hustle, you dont have to pay dealers huge chunk of money......like the case in SIndh, MoI & balochistan
Okay thanks

Please tell us if PK 09, which looks a perfect Beretta 92FS knock-off, is made by POF or is made in Darra and sold off by POF with its logo?

Thanks and regards.

pk09 is made by POF and has nothing to do with daara.

lala, licenses are closed as of now, they will start issuing by mid of this month inshallah ....until than wait - in punjab the process is not that much of a hustle, you dont have to pay dealers huge chunk of money......like the case in SIndh, MoI & balochistan

I live in Punjab by the way and of which Guns I can get license I mean of Pistols or also of Assault Rifles or Sub Machine guns

I live in Punjab by the way and of which Guns I can get license I mean of Pistols or also of Assault Rifles or Sub Machine guns

tbh in Feb 2013 , the previous govt passed the bill making .222 / .223 , 7mm, 8mm, .22, in semi auto only as Non Prohibited bore , for which license can be obtained from local DCO very easily, however they stopped issuing all the licenses from last month, as they are drafting new policy......lets wait & see.....
But getting Pistol (.22lr - .45cal), Shotgun, & Bolt action Rifle ( be it 7mm or 8mm, or same caliber as G-3) is very easy and same procedure is followed.......

just wait for few weeks.....

Back
Top Bottom