What's new

POF made 9mm handgun , PK-09.

pk09 is made by POF and has nothing to do with daara.

Dear Mr. Forcetrip Sahib,
Thanks a lot for your help. If you look at the following post by one of our forum members, you will gather that POF PK 09, which is a 100% Beretta knock-off, is being made in Darra and sold by POF with its logo. If this is true then I won't go for it and rather go for a Chinese 92FS clone.

Regards.

POF does not have a license manufacture agreement for Bretta or Glocks and neither are these guns made by POF. As far as I remember many years ago GOP gave incentives to Derra gun makers to regularize their businesses (to control illegal arms0 and promoted/marketed there manufactured arms. These are still cheap knockoffs and I am not sure why POF associates itself with these illegal knockoffs? what if any of these companies chooses to sue POF? Stupid move in my opinion.

Dear Mr. Forcetrip Sahib,
Thanks a lot for your help. If you look at the following post by one of our forum members, you will gather that POF PK 09, which is a 100% Beretta knock-off, is being made in Darra and sold by POF with its logo. If this is true then I won't go for it and rather go for a Chinese 92FS clone.

Regards.

It is built on the Beretta frame but as jbond suggested the blue prints are fair game and rather than reinventing the wheel they decided to use the POF ( PAKISTAN ORDINACE "FACTORY") machining quality to produce a better pistol. But as weapons go you should take a look in the market before buying. Machining is very important when it comes to a reliable sidearm and Pakistan still lacks a consumer side to producing a renowned firearm. There are many other sidearms and rifles that are imported in the 50-80k range which you could look at but PK09 is a good entry level pistol which I do not own and have no desire to get as well.

Any body can share more details about PK9 handgun finish performance price and availability in Karachi
What is the procedure to buy from wah industries outlet.

can we get gun without Number punched because i have to punch my MOI License Number On it and i dnt want to to make tempering with gun
and changing of card with new Number big headache
plz any one help

this one looks awesome. :guns:

If you are looking to buy this gun for home defense or secondary gun then fine, this weapons is not a primary weapon. It will cost you anything between 35 to 45 thousand rps, its decent but average quality.

Pof is a name stamped on pistols made in darra, their quality is better then the local clones, this weapons is not made in wah but infact it is made for pof.

If you are licking to buy this gun for home defense or secondary gun then fine, this weapons is not a primary weapon. It will cost you anything between 35 to 45 thousand rps, its s defeat but average quality.

Pof is a name stamped on pistols made in darra, their quality is better then the local clones, this weapons is not made in wah but infact it is made for pof.
i like the firearms, i dont have any permanent handgun or rifle , i like to try and shot different weapons , and i really wanna try this one and see how it performs.

i like the firearms, i dont have any permanent handgun or rifle , i like to try and shot different weapons , and i really wanna try this one and see how it performs.

Its not a bad choice, its a decent weapon i have used it extensively, its good fir its price range, it does the job however you can't go mad on it, what will disappoint yout is the finish,You would expect something stamped with a reputable name like POF to have a quality finish.

You can purchased it directly from WAH if you have a license.

So does POF planning to do JV with Germany in near future... for guns and Ammo?

Guns for civilians-an area in which I genueinly envy Pakistan!
Good job and Good luck :pakistan:

So does POF planning to do JV with Germany in near future... for guns and Ammo?

Does Pakistan have the money to afford such a venture? Does it stand to profit? Why should Germany do such a thing?

No, maybe, and Germany has no reason to.

There was an ad in the newspaper last week, Wah factory is going to hold an exhibition in Karachi, I am not really into weapons, but I think this was the gun they were going to sell for private protection.

someone interested can dig about it.

1379767_10151821693489130_1102625400_n.jpg

i like pistol of pak made in peshawar . by moon star good attraction pistol

pak made pistol now going to hit the orignal guns

chek this beretta pak made hug supported i like it king of firing

Attachments

• 993746_1427494164148394_1746241337_n.jpg
    993746_1427494164148394_1746241337_n.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 813
  • 993746_1427494164148394_1746241337_n.jpg
    993746_1427494164148394_1746241337_n.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 131
i like pistol of pak made in peshawar . by moon star good attraction pistol

pak made pistol now going to hit the orignal guns

chek this beretta pak made hug supported i like it king of firing
Beautiful gun) And it,s extremely hard to differentiate it with the real made in italy beretta) Those gun makers are really skilled.

Back
Top Bottom