What's new

PM Modi, Pak PM Shehbaz Sharif to meet in Tashkent? Modi may visit Pakistan!

I have had an extremely low opinion of this person, right from the time, when he was selected by Nawaz as COAS. My friends used to ask my, why so, and I always told them to await, to witness his true colors.

I had the same point of view from day 1 about this scum .

If true than pakistan`s total submission to India will be on the cards.,............ what is wrong with you bajwa?

@Chak Bamu
Looks like a new normal will be created for India in Kashmir. Basically reverses the policy of not negotiating with India with out reversal of annexation.
I had mentioned this in a post before, but never thought it would be so quick:

Modi will try to legitimize this government to prevent IK coming into power. It's an old game they have played on you. They always back your most corrupt. Always pick a leader who Modi hates the most.

We need alpha chad IK back so he can mog this beta incel in front of world leaders :lol:

1650402892973.png

According to sources, back channels discussions are underway between Indian and Pakistani officials to formalise a meeting between Indian PM Narendra Modi and Pakistan's newly-appointed Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif during the SCO summit in Tashkent in July.

PM Modi and Pakistan PM Shehbaz Sharif are expected to attend the SCO summit on July 17 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Highly placed sources say if the meeting between two leaders transpires, then PM Modi may visit the Katas Raj Temple in Pakistan

Sources say the Pakistan PM Shehbaz Sharif may then host the Indian prime minister in Islamabad.

Both prime ministers had recently exchanged messages on Twitter after Shehbaz Sharif was appointed PM. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had invited Pakistan PM Shehbaz Sharif's brother ex-prime minister Nawaz Sharif to India during his swearing-in ceremony in 2014.

The meeting between Sharif and PM Modi however may be subject to stability within the military ranks, sources claim with Pakistan's Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa's term due to expire in November.

Reports claimed earlier former PM Imran Khan had tried to sack General Bajwa amid the no-confidence drama in Parliament this month.

In 2015, PM Modi had visited Pakistan to meet ex-PM Nawaz Sharif during a surprise stopover in Lahore. However, relations between the two sides nosedived after the 2016 Pathankot terrorist attack and the 2019 Pulwama terror attack.

Both countries had earlier pulled out their high commissioners from each other's countries. India has been operating its mission with a curtailed staff. The possible meeting between PM Modi and Pakistan PM Sharif could be the first step towards the restoration of ties between the two countries, sources say.

@Sudarshan @INS_Vikrant @VkdIndian @Wood
it is an absolutely beautiful temple situated in Salt range
but if this midget comes this'll be the treatment hell be handed out
game-of-thrones-got.gif

Visit to Pakistan may not happen due to plethora of reasons however meeting in SCO Is a possibility.
It is not only american and bajwa installed government. It is also modi favourite. He may come.
All favour are verbal and physical. Nothing monetary from usa. All just praise and mention. A visit from modi. Wao.
And this would solve all Pakistanis problems.

Modi will try to legitimize this government to prevent IK coming into power. It's an old game they have played on you. They always back your most corrupt. Always pick a leader who Modi hates the most.

We need alpha chad IK back so he can mog this beta incel in front of world leaders :lol:

View attachment 835918
He was send home by bajwa because he was tough on modi. Several times it came into focus when bajwa tries to tell imran khan, to not criticise modi. And even back channel started last year on bajwa insistence , that led to nowhere. India was not able to offer state hood to kashmir which they do it themselves in few years . No nothing hence ended.
But this bajwa and new regime give up all preconditions and you would inreturn blessed with a trip to Pakistan. As though chinese primier or russia premier or usa preimier was coming.
Geo get ready your songs.
Dekho yeah kon aya. Dekho yeah kon aya

PTIans at it again, you guys forgot that it was

IK who tried to call modi several times while he snubbed him all the times.

It was IK who openly presented olive leaves even when AJK was being pounded mercilessly.

Ceasefire with India happened at the time when Chinese were in no mood to grant any concession in Ladakh and PTI was in power in Pakistan.

Brahmos landed in Pakistan in IK's tenure

IAF crossed LOC only in IK's tenure.

If these things would have happened in NS or Zardari era, you guys would have declared them traitors and called for their murder.
I have no love lost with PPP and PMLN but it becomes hilarious when PTIans only see everything wrong with others and believe IK is infallible.

thats y a big annoucement should be made "do you see the trap you just setup for your military suicide, bajwa?". announce it to military you fcuked up get ready spill blood while we watch.
Typical sell out Sharif's and PMLN
Shukria bajwa sahab :tup:

Typical desi mentality, self obsession (common across border), India / Pakistan / establishment is not relevant here. Its not Sharifs not Bajwa, there is a bigger game in motion

Post WW2 Soviet was the enemy so to Checkmate there were conflict lines so that Soviet influence will stay limited to north Asia & there is no access to southern oceans

Conflict Lines
1) India, Pakistan (Kashmir)
2) Afganistan (internal wars)
3) Iraq-Iran
4) Palistine Israel
5) North / South Korea
(there is a common pattern US against Russia)

No the focus has shifted to south China sea, and US would want 4 out of 5 conflict lines to stabilise so that it can focus on China

It was IK who openly presented olive leaves even when AJK was being pounded mercilessly.

Ceasefire with India happened at the time when Chinese were in no mood to grant any concession in Ladakh and PTI was in power in Pakistan.

If these things would have happened in NS or Zardari era, you guys would have declared them traitors and called for their murder.
I have no love lost with PPP and PMLN but it becomes hilarious when PTIans only see everything wrong with others and believe IK is infallible.
Not after abrogation of Article 5 and illegal annexation of Kashmir by India. IK And PTI policy was clear, no negotiations or meetings until Kashmir status is returned. Shahbaz meeting Modi now will legitimize Kashmir status as the new normal.
I am fine if this is what PMLN wants it, but they need to tell the public that is what their party stands for. Currently they have less than a 100 seats with their numbers based on turn coats and lotas from PTI which were clearly bribed. Get a legit mandate and then make decisions of such national importance.

I have a simple question from informed, respected, and popular Pakistanis of this forum.
@waz @Azadkashmir @Chak Bamu @The Eagle @WebMaster @Indus Pakistan @Windjammer @Signalian @HRK @PanzerKiel @Bratva @ghazi52 @BHarwana @Big Tank @Sulman Badshah @PakAlp @Mangus Ortus Novem @graphican @HAIDER @Abid123 @Foxtrot Alpha @Reichsmarschall @others

As it seems there are voices from inside Pakistan being heard that are asking for settling issues between India-Pakistan. Even one of the popular figures from Pakistani leaders such as Imran Khan admired India for its independent foreign policy before and after being ousted by internal/external hands.

Given that India is not an occupying cancer like Israel, i am sure that peace can can be achieved btw Pakistan and India. There are people on both sides, a sizeable group of South Asians, that are already asking for peace and that a long lasting one.

My question, wouldn't it be better you did it when Kashmir had autonomy and India under Singh was more peaceful than today's India under Modi, wouldn't it be better for Pakistan to allow IPI the peace pipeline reached India through Pakistan making Pakistan an energy hub of South Asia?

This is a big question of mine, unanswered. Would be glad to know your thoughts on this strange decision made by Pakistanis.

Abay bhai kitna jhoot bolo gai

Bas kar do. Ramzan ka maheena hai. Shaban main kar laina boot polish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom