What's new

PM Modi, Pak PM Shehbaz Sharif to meet in Tashkent? Modi may visit Pakistan!

Pakistan, now under the grip of this duo of General Bajwa and SS, is virtually a vassal state of India.

I just cannot imagine that Bajwa would be so disgraceful and this shameless.

Is he gone totally insane...did he knew where the Estab. is taking the country to.

All the Fauj supporting people have gone against the military Gens./ the Estab. Earlier when PTM men starts ridiculing the Fauj, it was Ali Mohammad, Shaharyar Afridi, Murad Saeed and others from PTI who comes in support of Fauj, they lost this huge support to bootlick the US and just fall flat under the pressure. They lost the support of the Awaam...

Just folded and wilted under the US pressure and baits.

Last edited:
I just cannot imagine that Bajwa would be so disgraceful and this shameless.

Is he gone totally insane...did he knew where the Estab. is taking the country to.

I have had an extremely low opinion of this person, right from the time, when he was selected by Nawaz as COAS. My friends used to ask my, why so, and I always told them to await, to witness his true colors.

Just like orange is the new black, Pakistan is the new Bangladesh

Without the concrete economic growth.

Pakistan is actually the new Egypt. An unstable large country with a corrupt ruling class and media, dependent on bail outs. And just like Egypt is Israel's bitch, the plan is to make Pakistan India's bitch.

LOL Even if you have Nawaz Sharif as PM normal relations are out of the question. Modi and his gang want to disintegrate Pakistan and that is no secret. The moment any Indian leader tries to normalise relations with Pakistan the Hindutva gang will riot in Hindustan. Your leaders might try to put up a straight face at some meeting. Normalising relations is next to impossible.
Pak is already disintegrating my friend

I have had an extremely low opinion of this person, right from the time, when he was selected by Nawaz as COAS. My friends used to ask my, why so, and I always told them to await, to witness his true colors.

We all are missing the true soldier General Raheel Sharif. He was a thorough professional, no political leanings and was a brave person.

We all are missing the true soldier General Raheel Sharif. He was a thorough professional, no political leanings and was a brave person.

My real worry is that General Bajwa and SS are going to install the new COAS. You can well imagine, what this new version of Bajwa would be.

Just like orange is the new black, Pakistan is the new Bangladesh

So much similarities between the current sutuation in Pakistan and East Pakistan prior to '71.

The Estab. is on a egocentric ride, and ironically bootlicking and pandering to US.

Since when bootlickers were egotistic, or maybe they are with the power. The bigger gameplan was to divide the nation, and pitch people against the Fauj, the Estab. made it sure this happens. Ousting Imran Khan was just a small part of it, they knew when a popular leader was removed the people will go against the main players.

Mission Accomplished on multiple fronts.

My real worry is that General Bajwa and SS are going to install the new COAS. You can well imagine, what this new version of Bajwa would be.

Need a US approval and nod. I am quite sure the new COAS can't be that lowlife, this is the lowest of the low. :what:

Last edited:
abhi tak srf indian media ye khbr de rha hai.

pak ka lifafa media kyun iss khabar pe khamoosh hai? Kia imported hone k label se bchne k liye ye khbr nhi chai ja rhi ?
Im recalling a statement from mian mansha a few months ago that, " modi can visit pak in a few months". Connecting dots.

A peoper yahya khan.

So much similarities between the current sutuation in Pakistan and East Pakistan prior to '71.

The Estab. is on a egocentric ride, and ironically bootlocking and pandering to US.

Since when bootlickers were egotistic, or maybe they are with the power. The bigger gameplan was to divide the nation, and pitch people against the Fauj, the Estab. made it sure this happens. Ousting Imran Khan was just a small part of it, they knew when a popular leader was removed the people will go against the main players.

Mission Accomplished on multiple fronts.

1971: PPP aligned with establishment to keep majority party out of the government
2022: PPP aligned with establishment to keep majority party out of the government

1971: PPP aligned with establishment to keep majority party out of the government
2022: PPP aligned with establishment to keep majority party out of the government

Yes, Even the number of seats won by the largest party PTI and the second largest party were quite similar, or lower here now(PMLN).

The result was a victory for the Awami League, which gained an absolute majority, winning 160 of the 162 general seats and all seven women's seats in East Pakistan. The PPP won only 81 general seats and five women's seats, all in West Pakistan.

People have changed and are more learned, the Generals haven't.

? I don't understand the question. I do not vote for appeasing Hindutva terrorism.
Not a question. Just made a cheeky comment that you do will not support Sharif even if he keeps away from India. The comment is in your reference to 'political suicide' :laugh:

Not a question. Just made a cheeky comment that you do will not support Sharif even if he keeps away from India. The comment is in your reference to 'political suicide' :laugh:

That's a seperate issue. The real concern is his capitulation to Hindutva Islamapbobic India

And Bajwa will receive modi with some pappian, jhappian.

The Hindu: Doval-Bajwa a good combination to oversee back-channel dialogue,

Even an ex-Indian envoy thinks Bajwa is good for negotiation with India. Bajwa seems more than willing to abandon Imran's stand on the Kashmir issue. Imran was unwilling to negotiate unless India reverse actions of August 5, 2019. With Imran gone, Bajwa has no hurdle of welcoming Modi. If Nawaz can have deep connections with modi, why not bajwa also. Who cares that now Kashmir has no representative to take up their cause on international forums.

True. The COAS seems to believe in the Beggars can't be Choosers mantra. Time to become Hindu slaves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom