What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Orya Maqbool Jan (@OryaMaqboolJan) Tweeted:
جس طرح بنگلہ دیش اسمبلی میں اگر تلہ سازش کیس کے مجرم نے 43 سال بعد سچ بولا تھا کہ ہم نے بھارت کیساتھ مل کر بغاوت کی سازش کی تھی لیکن اس وقت آپوزیشن اگرتلہ کو ایک سیاسی مقدمہ کہتی رہی ۔ سپیکر کی امریکی سازش بتاتی یہ لائینیں بھی ایسے ہی سچ ثابت ہونگی ، مگر شاید دیر ہوچکی ہوگی https://t.co/z2tnChtYBV

Empty Slogans?

Do you have any idea about the pulse of common public? People are angry, pissed off.

People want Imran Khan/PTI with majority in national assembly.

Nothing will happen.... The whole society and all instructions are corrupt... Maybe the Somalia model is best for Pakistan.

These scoundrel judges have given this decision, under the direction of General Bajwa & Co, who are themselves following the directions of US. Hardly any shadow or iota of doubt

Do you really think its people who count?
Zowais,
Mark my words. If the people of Pakistan decide to live with dignity than nothing can stop them. Americans wouldn't have imagined in their wildest dreams to achieve what they can now because people have refused to fight for their rights. No ta/da can do anything if we people of Pakistan decide to fight back with the slogan of "La ilaha illa Allah".
We should repent to Allah ﷻ and sincerely continue our efforts by voting Khan on the upcoming elections. This is how we can save our dignity and ourselves.
Regards

Pakistan took a wrong turn in 60s when establishment went against Madar e Millat Fatima Jinnah. Then establishment chose to stop majority rule Pakistan in 1970, and the country lost its eastern arm.

For our establishment, Madar e Millat is Maryam Nawaz.

Cannot put hope on Pakistan judiciary, you will be let down each time. We Pakistanis will always be slaves

plz enforce emergency after this video.
Welcome to American republic of Pakistan
Screenshot_20220407-205923_Twitter.jpg

Imran Khan f*cking resign tonight. Don't waste more time

You have already foolishly wasted a lot of time. Resign now
All should resign IK all PTI MNAs speaker and Deputy speaker, but before resign speaker should declared defectors not-eligible for life.

I have been a silent visitor here for years..
I have had my blood boiled when Pakistanis insult Indians on different posts and had goosebumps when some Indians insults pakistanis. Today, I decided to register with a newly created email just for this comment. Yes, you can take it as a pinch of salt. Forgive my bad english..

As an Indian, I never felt Pakistani Govt is strong enough to counter India on any platforms until IK came into power. When IK came in power, I had a feeling that this nation is getting attention. And for the first time, I felt little bit inferior to my pakistani roommate here in Dubai.

Guys, how lucky you are !!! To have him as a pakistani while common people in India are waiting for a leader like him!! Forget Ind vs pakistan. Can you name any leader in any country who can speak on a world platform without a script ? I am sure that atleast 75% of pakistanis are behind him, yet.. look at this mess!!! I had fights with my fellow Indians for speaking for IK. I always told when IK is in power and BJP is is out, relationship between India and Pak will improve. What I got is insults in return.

I will welcome IK any day, any time in India... sadly his heart is with pakistan and its a shame that he was born in that country.

Your country or its institution is not built for a guy like IK.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom