What's new

Pervez Elahi successful in vote of confidence:

20230112_141125.jpg

Whats next?

These political games don’t have any impact on the ground.

Hope this cartoon dissolves the assembly.

No time to fall for more lollipops from the establishment.
Imran needs to go for elections...its his superpower without it establishment will keep him under pressure!

May allah bring out the End to this Nightmare Regime change clowns circus joke of the century inshallah !!

Imran Khan should call for elections.

The establishment and PDM would use everything in their power to deny the same, thus exposing themselves.

Imran Khan might as well go down and never become a PM, but he’ll be a legend if he manages to heavily bruise the establishment and wipe out the PDM in the process.

What's the context ? Please share!
they wanted to exit, but the assembly locked the door for the voting. because they knew they were going to be defeated and all their propaganda and threats fell short to make an impact.

its better to walk away then to be humiliated like they were.

ECP can use delaying tactics being a stooge of PMLN, and handlers, and will try to prolong the date beyond 90 days, on any pretext, if the Punjab assembly is dissolved.

And SC, HC need to reign in and order ECP for the elections in the stipulated time.

There presence in the assembly would have given full legitimacy to the process and they plan to come with excuses like we were not there and it was cheating, we were ousted, such tactics which PMLN normally does.

And file a petition for recounting in the HC, by now this is done with and HC acknowledged the vote.
they wanted to exit, but the assembly locked the door for the voting. because they knew they were going to be defeated and all their propaganda and threats fell short to make an impact.

its better to walk away then to be humiliated like they were.

Last edited:
We need real leadership and we have this donkey game going on

Ridiculous

Congrats to Parvez Ellahi but why have they not dissolved the assemblies yet?

It seems like a gimmick to me that they say they will do it and then they don't...

I was so excited that by the time I wake up today, it will be new Punjab... lol

Congrats to Parvez Ellahi but why have they not dissolved the assemblies yet?

It seems like a gimmick to me that they say they will do it and then they don't...

I was so excited that by the time I wake up today, it will be new Punjab... lol

Speaker says they will dissolve within 24 to 48 hours. Pervez Elahi meeting IK right now then an announcement is expected.

But why tf is PTI announcing it? So that PDM can do some other fuckery?

Back
Top Bottom