What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have absolutely no more any doubt in my mind that the judiciary is the ROOT CAUSE of all the corruption in Pakistan.

If it would have been working even half way, thieves and murderers would be in jails instead of living in 7-star parliament lodges!!!
No they take advice from establishment.
It is simple as that.
Nawaz out because he was getting too friendly with India, and SC dismissed him on Aqama / Work permit, which was just lame. Army behind that.

Now army too panicked after US ultimatum so PMIK is just out like knife through butter.

THE PATTERN IS TOO CLEAR NOW.
They play like that.

I hope they rise above it. Shehbaz Sharif offered a charter of economy to Imran Khan shortly after the 2018 elections. I hope he makes the offer again. I would like to see Asad Omar and Miftah Ismail working together. Their collective experience can benefit the country. They are both reasonable, amiable men. Together, they will do good for the country. It will also give Imran Khan the opportunity to safeguard his work including the Ehsas program. I hope he Imran Khan stops being petty. The country needs to legislate an economic and industrial policy designed and agreed upon by all stake holders in the country.

@Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Wake up. This system cannot work.

Do you realize where Pakistan stands on all objective indexes around the world? From passport to gender gap to human dev to child health spending to quality of education? Loans to pay off loans. What wizardry will a party that's main contribution is putting up its own children for dynastic rule work in this difficult situation?

Cooperation or not doesn't matter. Ehsas or not. These are mere details. When you're in the gutter, the details of which insect does what is not so important. Getting out of there is. And there is NO LOGICAL WAY that any country from this stage can get out of that gutter with out social contract/constitutional design. Period. There is no precedent for it in modern history. Singapore and China = both ruthless meritocracies and authoritarian.

Everything you're talking about, while nice, won't deliver jack sh*t. Only a revolution and a new constitution has any hope of saving this poor land.

I have been banned twice on PDF for criticising this scoundrel.

As if this is a Pak Army website LOL.

It's a website for the patriotic and the curious to discuss matters of defense. Call any other scoundrel whatever you please, just not this one.

Hadd hai.

General bajwa should get extension in November

Jab itni gandagi phail hi gayi hai to extension bhi ho hi jaye

Delhi and DC will rejoice.

Exactly besides the SC has no jurisdiction on NA. This was empty discourse.. The NA speaker can throw that shxt out tomorrow via email without even re-opening the NA
I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU ARE RIGHT.

They even put restrictions on prime minister on making decisions.
So that PM can't sack these generals.

This is some high level bullshit
It's judicial martial law. Pizza Republic
244C948B-56DB-4CE2-881D-64D9377B7EBF.jpeg
191FF52C-D976-4063-93AA-1818ECB2AD6E.jpeg
35BEF449-AE55-40F6-B58C-7FCC4CF4D1F8.jpeg

No they take advice from establishment.
It is simple as that.
Nawaz out because he was getting too friendly with India, and SC dismissed him on Aqama / Work permit, which was just lame. Army behind that.

Now army too panicked after US ultimatum so PMIK is just out like knife through butter.

THE PATTERN IS TOO CLEAR NOW.
They play like that.
Nice story

This is the worst day in the history of Pakistan, courtesy General Bajwa and his gang.
I would take a difference stand though. We all know why it's happening like this. But, the stuffs aren't just happening in Pak, it's all over the world. Let the other folks finish their jobs, and those folks don't tolerate any traitors in their ranks...

My understanding regarding Pak's response to the extreme US pressure is like this: (1) take the hit, (2) get into a lengthy mind game and exhaust the USA, and (3) get the stuffs done....

Last edited:
the decision confirms the NA deputy speaker broke the law and very soon can be tried under article 6 ! Imran Niazi & his band of youthiaz tried playing the game against the rules but to no avail , what these bandars did was a dirty one and i have lost any respect for Niazi & Co

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom