What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we are hyper-activated. Speaker still doesn't have to apply the SC ruling. Rules clearly state that the SC cant interfere plus 7 days have already passed for NCV so there has to be a new request for NCV and a lot can happen before that. This might end up going from SC to parliament to SC to parliament. Basically, parliament and SC are head to head now and parliament should win according to the constitution. I expect IK to impose an emergency tomorrow.

If only IK was a risk taker, he's been a pretty middle of the road type of administrator and no one should expect him to seize the day in that radical of a manner.

More people like you (us) needed. We don't need middling managers. We need visionary radicals.

Anybody who is living in the false utopia of this constitution / system delivering any real sort of justice or progress is a bloody fool. A two bit sell out.

Relax bhai, nothing like that is happening….. Bamwa sb will be saluting Maulana diesel and SS …. Thats the worst punishment…..

:rofl:
They are actually saluting their real daddy USA
643D3AF0-B13D-4862-98B0-D5B9ED15388A.jpeg
B6AC54C9-F2CD-4DC4-B1ED-2E1C7ACA0C7C.jpeg

I think we are hyper-activated. Speaker still doesn't have to apply the SC ruling. Rules clearly state that the SC cant interfere plus 7 days have already passed for NCV so there has to be a new request for NCV and a lot can happen before that. This might end up going from SC to parliament to SC to parliament. Basically, parliament and SC are head to head now and parliament should win according to the constitution. I expect IK to impose an emergency tomorrow.

Emergency, sack the two conspirators, appoint generals who care more about Pakistan's future than any other fkn procedural matter or power play, and then see what happens...

That's what I think, something big is going to happen tomorrow

So what this does is, if the opposition forms a government prior to elections, they will immediately start proceedings against IK on various corruption charges to put him and key party members out of contention or at least to dent his reputation before elections.

Interesting times ahead.
I hope they rise above it. Shehbaz Sharif offered a charter of economy to Imran Khan shortly after the 2018 elections. I hope he makes the offer again. I would like to see Asad Umar and Miftah Ismail working together. Their collective experience managing the economy can benefit the country. They are both reasonable, amiable men. Together, they will do good for the country. It will also give Imran Khan the opportunity to safeguard his work including the Ehsas program. I hope he Imran Khan stops being petty. The country needs to legislate an economic and industrial policy designed and agreed upon by all stake holders in the country.

@Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Difference between case of Nawaz Sharif and Assembly voting

Nawaz Sharif case

• Corruption charges , theft , money laundering
  • Here Supreme Court had mandate to decide on verdict and it had weight
  • Here Supreme court has to review the charges of corruption so they had authority to review
  • This is a case of Crime
  • This is a case of Laying

Assembly , unconstitutional No vote confidence by breaking article 63 by PDM

• Courts can only give an opinion (Article 69) they can't interfere in Assembly work
  • They can suggest go back to proceedings or do as you please however it has no weight. Active Prime Minister does not have to listen to Opinion
  • It is just like a "ad-hoc" consultation
  • Like giving an opinion about , today is hot day or cold day
  • Imran Khan did not lie about letter it is verified by National Security Council
  • When Prime Minister Imran Khan decided he decided with National Security in mind

In fact , Prime Minister Imran Khan (Care taker with powers till 15 days by Constitution) can talk to National Security Council and impose state emergency for 90 days till next elections

Military has to work with Prime Minister Imran Khan (Active Care Taker) till elections take place

I look forward to meeting between Prime Minister Imran Khan and General Bajwa to discuss the National Security situation

Last edited:
Most third-rate and characterless army chief, Pakistan ever produced.
Who made him army chief in the first place?
8A67156C-9144-46CC-9AD1-DC4C8C8F1B89.jpeg

I hope they rise above it. Shehbaz Sharif offered a charter of economy to Imran Khan shortly after the 2018 elections. I hope he makes the offer again. I would like to see Asad Omar and Miftah Ismail working together. Their collective experience can benefit the country. They are both reasonable, amiable men. Together, they will do good for the country. It will also give Imran Khan the opportunity to safeguard his work including the Ehsas program. I hope he Imran Khan stops being petty. The country needs to legislate an economic and industrial policy designed and agreed upon by all stake holders in the country.

@Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz
Nope. PM Imran Khan will never work with traitors

Exactly besides the SC has no jurisdiction on NA. This was empty discourse.. The NA speaker can throw that shxt out tomorrow via email without even re-opening the NA

Back
Top Bottom