What's new

Please Welcome The New Batch of Promoted Members

Congrats to @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PARIKRAMA @abdulbarijan @cnleio @Bilal Khan 777 and to @Manticore and @Slav Defence for their excellent selections, although I can't help but wonder if my inclusion were a mistake. Nevertheless, I will do my best to be a role model for others here until such time as that role is no longer necessary.

On a side note, and yet more importantly, thank you for the stepped-up moderation over the last few months, it has made a noticeable improvement in the quality of the forum. Please keep up the good work. @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @waz et al.

It's simple: a closed mouth is incapable of trolling. I have had to re-learn that lesson again and again, from Usenet to BBSes to forums on the web.

I lurk here quite actively, but the last year has been terrible, both from a work perspective, and from a forum quality perspective, so virtually no participation on my part. Both my availability and the forum quality are improving noticeably recently. Coincidence? If we had @AUSTERLITZ back, we could party like it's 2014.

Good to see you posting my friend.

Congrats to @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PARIKRAMA @abdulbarijan @cnleio @Bilal Khan 777 and to @Manticore and @Slav Defence for their excellent selections, although I can't help but wonder if my inclusion were a mistake. Nevertheless, I will do my best to be a role model for others here until such time as that role is no longer necessary.

On a side note, and yet more importantly, thank you for the stepped-up moderation over the last few months, it has made a noticeable improvement in the quality of the forum. Please keep up the good work. @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @waz et al.

It's simple: a closed mouth is incapable of trolling. I have had to re-learn that lesson again and again, from Usenet to BBSes to forums on the web.

I lurk here quite actively, but the last year has been terrible, both from a work perspective, and from a forum quality perspective, so virtually no participation on my part. Both my availability and the forum quality are improving noticeably recently. Coincidence? If we had @AUSTERLITZ back, we could party like it's 2014.

Congratz mate,i visit the forum on lurkmode once every few days but unable to contribute now its my final year ...i literally have to give 3 different exams together this year...thats why i've been inactive.

@The Eagle Research
@AgNoStiC MuSliM TTC
@LeveragedBuyout TTA
@PARIKRAMA TTA
@abdulbarijan TTA
@cnleio TTA
@Bilal Khan 777 PROFESSIONAL

Selection was done with the coordination of Admin, Mod, TT teams.
@Slav Defence

Congrats to the batch!

Thankyou manticore,

Gentlemen, I apologize for responding late.Well the reason is simply busy lives and some work that needs to be finished.
On serious note, this time we took "a little longer than expected", however it was for the safely as well as assuring forum quality and maintaining standard.
We had few things to get fixed during such procedure. First and most importantly growing issues in our Chinese and far east section.Our Chinese friends had some issues and they were sensing some isolation.Therefore, we had decided to observe and choose finest from them.So that to reduce complains and minimize sense of isolation from Chinese as well
Our second milestone was decision to announce the success of @PARIKRAMA as first Indian winner.From all past competitions we never announced an Indian poster as winner but this time parikrama stepped forward and worked very hard to meet up our standard and therefore deserves both title.
However, we were aware of conflicts and misunderstandings and decided to clarify them first.Hence, step two was also finished and final step needed to get done: Selection of best from best.
Hence, continuous evaluation and discussions finally lead to such amazing outcome.
I hope that everyone is happy this time.All are well chosen, carefully monitored and every mod had participated in such event.Hence, no one was left behind. Other than that, this time we have also considered suggestions of normal posters and had discussions with them at GHQ.Also, instead of my direct making of list, almost all TTAS have made their choice and list.Their lists, MP's list, TTCs and hence assembled and then finalized. This time @Manticore prepared final list and webmaster and us took a review so to see if further addition or subtraction was ever needed or not.
So, have fun and celebrate:)
Regards

Last edited:

On a side note, and yet more importantly, thank you for the stepped-up moderation over the last few months, it has made a noticeable improvement in the quality of the forum. Please keep up the good work(1). @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @waz et al.

I lurk here quite actively, but the last year has been terrible, both from a work perspective, and from a forum quality perspective, so virtually no participation on my part. Both my availability and the forum quality are improving noticeably recently. Coincidence? If we had @AUSTERLITZ back, we could party like it's 2014.(2)

(1) A HUGE difference! No two ways about it.
(2) Yes, yes!

Congratz mate,i visit the forum on lurkmode once every few days but unable to contribute now its my final year ...i literally have to give 3 different exams together this year...thats why i've been inactive.

Not a good excuse. :angry:

Parikrama got Think Tank? Really?
He listens in corridors, rummages on Internet and applies logic, for Pete's sake!?!
OH! wait ... Yeah, OK ...

Just kidding, welcome gang, you're a decent lot! :tup:
Wear your PDF badges proudly and honestly, Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom