What's new

Please Welcome The New Batch of Promoted Members

I'm a qualified submariner

A qualified submariner...pffft...being a body double for Sean Connery in the movie 'the Hunt for Red October' doesn't make you a qualified submariner ! :tsk:

P.S I'm surprised that I'm not demoted...heck I've rarely posted here since the two Norwegian Senoritas stopped posting ! :(

english and english again im not pakistani indian bangladeshi, chinese, russain indoneasian, or morrocan either. but i would like to be spanish so i can have my pick of the curvy spanish women;)

English ! :o:

Hmmmn....aren't you that white guy from East London who's always speaking cockney slang with a Jamaican accent ? :unsure:

@Manticore @Slav Defence @WAJsal i would like to recomend Chinese-Dragon as an intl mod or at least ttc

I like Chinese-Dragon, Armstrong and I used to troll with him back in the day... but he's as big a troll as both of us:o:!! You wouldn't want either of us to be a mod, but want Chinese-Dragon (Isn't there already two Chinese international mods?)?

I'd recommend @Technogaianist , she's a mod on AMF and generally a quality contributor here too... when she's around anyway.

P.S I'm surprised that I'm not demoted...heck I've rarely posted here since the two Norwegian Senoritas stopped posting !

You're alive:o:. I haven't seen you since I've been back!

The Norgies just migrated to another forum. Mads doesn't really like it here anymore since she got into a beef with some Turkish members (not the good ones at our other forum, though) and I don't know why Kat stopped posting, but I expect it has to do with my absence.

Oh, Maddy's just weeks away from being a mother:smitten:. So wish her luck with that.

Amy:tongue:, I'll respond against in the morning. I'm kind of tired right now. Leave a message and I'll respond as soon as I wake up:wave::lazy2:.

Last edited:
You're alive:o:. I haven't seen you since I've been back!

The Norgies just migrated to another forum. Mads doesn't really like it here anymore since she got into a beef with some Turkish members (not the good ones at our other forum, though) and I don't know why Kat stopped posting, but I expect it has to do with my absence.

Oh, Maddy's just weeks away from being a mother:smitten:. So wish her luck with that.

Amy:tongue:, I'll respond against in the morning. I'm kind of tired right now. Leave a message and I'll respond as soon as I wake up:wave::lazy2:.

What other forum ? :unsure:

Tell Techno...I want a lucky draw done to name the little one with my entry being 'Techno Jr.' ! :D

Parikrama got Think Tank? Really?
He listens in corridors, rummages on Internet and applies logic, for Pete's sake!?!
OH! wait ... Yeah, OK ...

Just kidding, welcome gang, you're a decent lot! :tup:
Wear your PDF badges proudly and honestly, Tay.
And you one thing forget ?
Take screen shot all of his post @PARIKRAMA :lol:

what are you doing on about ?
The typo!
Don't worry these grammar nazis usually forget their peccadilloes.
Congratulations to all and especially to @The Eagle and @PARIKRAMA ,you both deserve it.

@Levina would be a good mod btw.
I tell ya this notification system sucks big time.
I didn't get the notification at all. Grr!
Btw how's ur Ramadan going? :)

how come u can call a killer ( A mitthoo killer to be more precise ) a female :mad::mad::mad:

@Levina DDG
:p:

Is that new kinda email??:p::o: @Levina
Return to the Indian section I'll see you cartoons there. :coffee:
Okay now no more of topics here. Let's not spoil Parikrama's thread. :)

The typo!

Okay looneytoon ..if you say so..

The typo!

im dislexic
ramadan's ok i guess, its very hard as it hot andhumid here over in the uae its presumably worse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom